Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner (21994 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Think The Road In Front Of Their House Belongs To Them? / See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by AutoReportNG: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am getting scared of the way and manner that technology is about shaping our world, imagine driving this type of motorcycle in 5 years time in Lagos. This has been dubbed the ‘KHAN’, this sharp motorcycle concept depicts the future of motorcycle brand, BMW. Turkish designer, Mehmet Erdem, has created several motorcycles and otherworldly vehicle concepts in the past. Based in Istanbul, Erdem has created no less than eight other captivating BMW motorcycles, which all exhibit a unique and authentic interpretation of the brand.

In addition to the name, the ‘KHAN’s’ stylized form appears to be rather fitting for blade runner. surely, if this vehicle were to ever be produced, it would be something that Rick Deckard would consider upgrading to, due to its radical design and probable performance capabilities. Similarly to the science fiction movie, this design exercise will almost certainly never make reality and will remain only at a concept phase. still, Erdem's renderings can serve to inspire manufacturer’s designers to take greater risks, to design truly dramatic and mesmerizing motorcycles.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/see-this-bmw-futuristic-motorcycle-that.html

2 Shares

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by AutoReportNG: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whats your take on this machine?

See more pictures here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/see-this-bmw-futuristic-motorcycle-that.html

3 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by MicheyJ1: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Looks like batmobile

16 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by diportivo: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
kati-kati

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by lordm(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
TToo low. Can't drive on most roads

13 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by apholaryn: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
oshi
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by DIKEnaWAR: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Is it burrowing into the sand? Ayam not understanding biko.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by dontbothermuch: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
See okada o
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Nah wah ooo
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by adeniyi55: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
No b say I no get money to buy it but no good road to ride in Nigeria as you can see

See my street no kidding

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by JuanDeDios: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
I'm not understanding. Where's the front tyre? Sorry, back tyre?

1 Like

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Trustme2(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmnm. Nothing to say
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Ukalejohn(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
So cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by chicent2k3(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Dino melaye to get his copy soon.

9 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by ct2: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
iku ki pani ayo ni pani
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by MisterDreamz(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
This will definitely have very good functions.
It's not appealing to me...which one I fit buy? cheesy
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by coolie1: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
carry am come naija na
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by felnino(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Give this to the average Nigerian Okada man & wait for his reaction.

6 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
They want someone to have hunchback

1 Like

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by AlexCk: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Waiting for when cars will run on water.

#BankPHB that year.

The bike looks soo futuristic, if i go 88mph i fit teleport to the future o

5 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Noah13: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Is it one of those where the head of the rider goes in?
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Blonchilli(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Like it or hate it technology will soon get there and surpass it. Saudi already has a flying bike
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by superhumanist(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Tron would be more appropriate than blade runner?

The bike has a poor design. What happened to the second tyre? It looks too low on one side.

2 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Mckandre(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Tron legacy inspired
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2017
AlexCk:
Waiting for when cars will run on water.

#BankPHB that year.

The bike looks soo futuristic, if i go 88mph i fit teleport to the future o

You mean time travel? Teleportation is the transition through space and not time.

6 Likes

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow. I want one.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by nathanccr(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
lordm:
TToo low. Can't drive on most roads
You're right, my thoughts too.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Pidginwhisper: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg wait make me call Melayegrin

1 Like

Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by wayne4loan: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Where the front tire
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by DjAndroid: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2017
The bike is not for Nigerian roads.
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by dfrost: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Is it burrowing into the sand? Ayam not understanding biko.

grin cheesy
Re: See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2017
adeniyi55:
No b say I no get money to buy it but no good road to ride in Nigeria as you can see

See my street no kidding
guy na where be this your street? na naija be dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Mercedes Benz / Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.