Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (35199 Views)

2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Volvo Unveils A Self-driving Electric Truck With No Passenger Compartment / 2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by AutoReportNG: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
To many in Nigeria, Mercedes Benz is a household name that needs no introduction, the brand is as old as Nigeria itself. The car brand released its latest model the A-Class and its youthful, silk and a car to die for. The Mercedes-Benz ‘A-class’ is as youthful and dynamic as ever, but grown-up and comfortable like never before. Tt redefines modern luxury in the compact car segment, with a futuristic interior design. In certain driving situations, it is able to drive semi-autonomously for the first time.

The exterior of the Mercedes ‘A-class’ stands for sportiness, dynamism and emotion. The progressive front design with a low bonnet, flat LED headlamps with chrome elements and torch-like daytime driving lamps ensures an emotionally appealing and alluring appearance. the striking radiator grille with star, whose silhouette opens out towards the base as a reinterpretation of its predecessor, features pins in a diamond look and a central silver louvre to underline the sportiness of the model.

Mercedes has taken a completely new approach, revolutionizing the compact class from the inside with a new feeling of spaciousness. The unique interior architecture is shaped in particular by the avant-garde design of the dashboard. As a result, the ring-shaped main body of the dashboard extends from one front door to the other with no visual discontinuity. the widescreen display is completely free-standing. the air vents in a sporty turbine-look are a visual highlight.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/mercedes-unveils-class-and-it-redefines.html

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by AutoReportNG: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
There are two cars in the world, MB and others... cheesycheesycheesycheesy

See more here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/mercedes-unveils-class-and-it-redefines.html

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2018
See motor car.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fine
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Benjom(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Waawuu

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by obicentlis: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
My love for Benz no be today.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Absa: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wawoooo
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Jacksy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Classy
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by autotrader014(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lovely. Mercedes Benz is always ahead.

Mean while we have some clean cars u will love.

Nigerian used Land Rover LR3 N2.7million

Tokumbor 2012 Hyundai Sonata N4.8million

Tokumbor 2009 Mercedes Benz ML350 4MATIC N8.5million

Call or Whatsapp 09056222781

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Noblebrown7(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Car of cars.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by DONSMITH123(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
wao...speechless
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by deafeyez: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
I NEED 10 Sure odds.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by rofanx13: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is wow!
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by ATTITUDE2: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
choi cheesy
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Absa: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wawoooo
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by phoenixchap: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Prestigious
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by ekensi01: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
cool

I just ordered for it and airtel automatically stop working.

I will try later

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by donhils: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Igba Ka Igba

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Tobi45: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
How much.......
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by spartan117(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
There are two cars in the world, MB and others... cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Now I see you're biased grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by dsmooth1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
this is motor vehicle NOT MOTOR CAR
olowo loo maa kurree
poverty na bastard,

wen baba God blessing fall on man pikin,,, d word that will b cumin out is WHY ME LORD,,
LORD THAT D KIND OF BLESSING I WANT LORD

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Wizberg12(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ever heard of German machine
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
After I Boughy last year edition they now release this one... Nawaooo for MB.
This white people self.... Old who knows the price of this lemme start saving.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by CryptoClub2018: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice ride for me. God listens
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Paulchris(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
The car that other cars call motor

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
jboy73:
After I Boughy last year edition they now release this one... Nawaooo for MB.
This white people self.... Old who knows the price of this lemme start saving.
Boughy indeed... Yimu
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by handsomeyinka(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
This car will get to Nigeria before Buhari gets re-elected next year

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by addikt(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.

So you go fit buy this BenZ??...God bless your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by me69: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
The dashboard is ugly. They just fixed a large tablet on the dashboard

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by RealGucci: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
digital dash
me69:
The dashboard is ugly. They just fixed a large tablet on the dashboard
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by thunderbabs: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
handsomeyinka:
This car will get to Nigeria before Buhari gets re-elected next year

Re-ginni? shocked

Hey, watch ur mouth diaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Reno Omokri: I Never Realised What Car Horns Were Meant For Until I Went To Uni / Rate This Car Transformation On A Scale Of 1-10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.