Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures (23118 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / Tecno Spark 3 Party Owerri Edition In Pictures / Google Night Sight: Default Vs Night Sight Mode Battle In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by justpeehay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
A Month+ free youtube streaming 1am-5.30am
Obason22:
how many days does it last before it expires
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Thormewah: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Turks:
Glo is the great grandfather of Data and Speed in Nigeria! Argue with your useless networks. angry

Engr. lai wehdone, that screenshot clearly shows mtn on your notify bar. Guy but why?
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Me I don't get people saying glo is slow. I started using Glo like 3weeks ago and it's straight 4GLTE all day every day. I didn't even renew my spectranet for this month. I only stream movies don't even bother to download it again sef. The thing is before now I really believed all the stereo types flying around glo is slow bla bla bla...but I decided to see for myself and men was I wrong!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by ojladi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Glo will dash u 12gb for N1000 for 30days buh u will be frustrated with 11,640 at the end of its expiration.
NCC should ban glo. It is supposed to be our own indigenous company but its just a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Amarabae(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
wristbangle:
@ Amarabae, to be honest glo network is epileptic at some areas but generally in Lagos, they have improved and those areas with little or no service due to shortage of fuel at their Base Transmission Station which your area may be among the affected region, guess that issue has been sorted. You can have a glo network as backup for Internet connection.

I use MTN as my major line of browsing but ever since I started GLO LTE service in Lagos,I have never regret using it.
okay.
Time to dig up my glo SIM from where I buried it
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Ejanla07: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Glo has broken my friends marriage.

Everytime Kazeem wants to browse with his glo sim, he had to to go out onto the hill at the back of their house. The wife became suspecting of Kazeem thinking he always run out of the house to call his gfs and decided to confront him, she did one day and dude was already frustrated with glo playing pingpong with his browsing emotion and gave the woman a resounding slap.. The woman has reported my friend to woman rights and he has been charged for wife battering.. He in turn says he will never have anything to do with someone who took him to court

best clap back to dis useless sponsored thread by glo...

see as dem die lie for up thr...

glo network is not good anywhere
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Turks: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oga bartimaeus, did you decide to turn a blind eye to the wifi signal too?
Thormewah:

Engr. lai wehdone, that screenshot clearly shows mtn on your notify bar. Guy but why?
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by superemmy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rainmania:
Me I don't get people saying glo is slow. I started using Glo like 3weeks ago and it's straight 4GLTE all day every day. I didn't even renew my spectranet for this month. I only stream movies don't even bother to download it again sef. The thing is before now I really believed all the stereo types flying around glo is slow bla bla bla...but I decided to see for myself and men was I wrong!!

I've come to believe some people'll just be on their keypads typing with the same mass hysteria effect cos everyone is doing the same by bashing a network they've never used or they've used sometimes past.

Same way I started using the Glo 4G Lte sim brother just last week and it is awesome, beyond all my expectations.

With the glo I now realized how my mtn nd etisalat is a total waste

1 Like

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by nanizle(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg who has a mifi for sale that supports lte band 28 (700MHz)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Abduletudaye(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
niggi4life:
I DID A WEBSITE TEST SPEED WITH MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT, WE BOTH USE THE SAME SAMSUNG NOTE 8, I USE ETISALAT/9MOBILE AND HE USES GLO, I CLICKED ON CNN.COM AT THE SAME TIME, IT TOOK MY PHONE ABOUT 30SECS TO OPEN THE PAGE( CNN.COM IS A HEAVY WEBSITE BECAUSE OF ITS IMAGES) IT TOOK MY FRIEND'S PHONE ABOUT 3MINUTES TO LOAD ITS PAGES.... WHAT AM I DRIVING AT? GLO DATA IS COMPLETELY A WASTE OF TIME.. I PORTED MY GLO LINE 2015 AFTER SEVERAL FRUSTRATION FROM THE NETWORK, SINCE I PORTED TO ETISALAT I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED..

I KNOW PEOPLE WILL SAY YOUR LOCATION BLA BLA BLA, I USED THE GLO AT IKEJA, V.I, AJAH, GBAGADA, OGBA, AKOKA, IYANA IBA... THE SLOWNESS ARE ALL THE SAME..

It has improved in ifako-gbagada and gbagada bro..
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by deathimmort: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Chai...See fine girls.

Glo with pride. The day I downloaded Supernatural from season 1 - 12 with glo I was just smiling due to the download speed cheesy
which site
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Jakasibo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
when I ran out of data yesterday I did the N200 own and I got 150mb instead of 250mb
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by besttrader: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Don't really know but here's my average speed on Glo, it is quite fast since I'm on an average of 1.04Mbps. Glo is very fast, maybe some locations are shitty, but hey, same with other networks.

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by HillsBlaze(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
People complain about glo network and I am like, na d same glo we dey use so?
Abeg either u join and actually use glo, then make a comment or stop repeating what others said and shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by dustmalik: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
niggi4life:
I DID A WEBSITE TEST SPEED WITH MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT, WE BOTH USE THE SAME SAMSUNG NOTE 8, I USE ETISALAT/9MOBILE AND HE USES GLO, I CLICKED ON CNN.COM AT THE SAME TIME, IT TOOK MY PHONE ABOUT 30SECS TO OPEN THE PAGE( CNN.COM IS A HEAVY WEBSITE BECAUSE OF ITS IMAGES) IT TOOK MY FRIEND'S PHONE ABOUT 3MINUTES TO LOAD ITS PAGES.... WHAT AM I DRIVING AT? GLO DATA IS COMPLETELY A WASTE OF TIME.. I PORTED MY GLO LINE 2015 AFTER SEVERAL FRUSTRATION FROM THE NETWORK, SINCE I PORTED TO ETISALAT I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED..

I KNOW PEOPLE WILL SAY YOUR LOCATION BLA BLA BLA, I USED THE GLO AT IKEJA, V.I, AJAH, GBAGADA, OGBA, AKOKA, IYANA IBA... THE SLOWNESS ARE ALL THE SAME..
You have Note 8, yet still using Glo 3G instead of 4G in those areas you mentioned, shows you are not serious.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by maisauki: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lemme try Muri marun own
At least hundred naira no go tear pocket
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by EngrMcDon(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin
Jonathan:
grin

Glo is the "WORSTEST" network in the world.

Very useless network.

Last month, I subscribed for their stupîd 2k package for 3.5 gig. At the end of the month, I was only able to use 54 mb.

That stupîd network should be banned from operation.

Thunder fire glo
grin
Jonathan:
grin

Glo is the "WORSTEST" network in the world.

Very useless network.

Last month, I subscribed for their stupîd 2k package for 3.5 gig. At the end of the month, I was only able to use 54 mb.

That stupîd network should be banned from operation.

Thunder fire glo
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mehn my glo fast oh and I ain't even using 4g... rocking the bonanza joor. If you no get glo sim, HIDE YOUR FACE.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by murmee: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
Nothing this people can do that will make me change my mind... Even if them like make dem install glo mast for my house, I can't subscribe to their slow network
Your loss!!!
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
superemmy:

I've come to believe some people'll just be on their keypads typing with the same mass hysteria effect cos everyone is doing the same by bashing a network they've never used or they've used sometimes past.

Same way I started using the Glo 4G Lte sim brother just last week and it is awesome, beyond all my expectations.

With the glo I now realized how my mtn nd etisalat is a total waste

Most people are just chained to the insidious rhythm of conformity.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by jamesbridget13(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Use Glo for data services at your own peril.

My friend Miminu is still in the hospital.

He fell down from an overheard tank while looking for Edge network on his Glo to reply WhatsApp messages.
na ur friend sabi d kind bush him dey live. Even sambisa get network
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by XX01(f): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
The first page has been invaded by Glo staff!
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
murmee:
Your loss!!!
see this one...
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by YOMISKY1: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
joery6:
GloUnfairAdvantage is the new deal in town introduced by Globacom to reward their users, both new and old. The aim of this offer is to make data as avoidable as possible, therefore reducing the prices of the data to such an outrageous and ridiculously cheap price.

This is an end of year bonanza don't miss out this opportunity grab and enjoy it while it last.

GloUnfairAdvantage
Everybody's choic for the cheapest data
GloUnfairAdvantage
Affordable for all
GloUnfairAdvantage
Sound the alarm, let's enjoy the bonanza together.
GloUnfairAdvantage
The revolutionary data subscription we need.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by KoboUP(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
It is not by plenty MB ohh...
is the network fast?
joery6:
More Pictures showing the strength and capacity of each GloUnfairAdvantage.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Useless Network with frustrating internet connection.
gal na for your house that one day for my school my glo dey Fast pass flash and zoom combine
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by kpaofame: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Every have different experience to share...Glo network has improved in the last 3 month in my location....Working better than Airtel n Etisalat in my zone
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by mrdipye(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Grand Masters of data
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2017
niggi4life:

you journey round to test Glo.....ARE U NICOLAS ANELKA?
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by peterbello(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Actually I was among the bandwagon that usually diss Glo but I bought their 500 naira data last week to test the shitty network once again. Initially, it was difficult to subscribe. I called their customer care and they told me they were working on it. They asked me to manually configure my APN to gloflat. I did that and tried subscribing some hours later and it was successful. I was told I got 800mb but when I dial *127*0#, it shows I have more than a gig. In addition, network speed has improved even better than MTN. (No be joke. And am even surprised at the expiry date.)

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by ebiem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
I bought a new glo SIM after I heard about the bonanza, I registered it, recharged it, bought a data bundle but I can't even use it because I don't have any 3G network on the line. this network has been a waste for me, I called all the customer care numbers both the toll frees and the unfree number but they couldn't do anything.

this there bonanza na real one chance, never be in a hurry until you confirm the speed of your line.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Sirhenrily: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mehn i dey flex Glo network for my area like Madt. To the unfortunate ones I'd say é pelé grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Paykobo.com / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.