Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23096 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
I saw an advert on nairaland about paykobo.com offering cheap data.
I log into their site registered and I decided to buy their cheapest data 100mb for just #200
I log in my debit card details and I was debited immediately but an error page pop up.

Paykobo customer service reported the case to interswitch® and it was rectified.
Voila I was credited with 100mb for just #200 with a 28 days (month) validity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Anoda format. Hmmmm

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by aldotun(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
I had the same experience yesterday, I did the man 1gb for N1,100, I was debited yet the paykobo page said failed, was waiting for a refund, still yet to get any, so probably I would call their customer service tomorrow, please help with the number you called as I was already thinking I have been scammed. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
aldotun:
I had the same experience yesterday, I did the man 1gb for N1,100, I was debited yet the paykobo page said failed, was waiting for a refund, still yet to get any, so probably I would call there was customer service tomorrow, please help with the number you called as I was already thinking I have been scammed. Thanks.

I also thought that way also because I ordered for the data yesterday and I was credited with 100mb today's afternoon

Call this number xxxxxcxcccccc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by aldotun(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
zenith4biz:

I also thought that way also because I ordered for the data yesterday and I was credited with 100mb today's afternoon

Call this number 09098893903

I have been credited with my 1GB Data, so I can verify that it is legit and people can patronize them.

Thanks,

Somehow we will get there as a nation!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by israel770(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Ayostically: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
aldotun:

I have been credited with my 1GB Data, so I can verify that it is legit and people can patronize them.

Thanks,

pls how did u pay? I thought t'is #1000/gig I saw
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Gosj01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
guys are u vouching for them?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ayostically:

It's #1100
You pay through (Interswitch®) Your debit card
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2015
voltron:
Anoda format. Hmmmm

My brother, no be format o. It's imperative to take into consideration the other party before passing judgment.

We apologize to all of our existing and intending customers on behalf of Interswitch. Find their formal apologies to you! We appreciate you for the opportunity to serve!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2015
zenith4biz:

Call this number 09098893903

Thank you very much. Our Contact Center line is: 012793388. Email: hello@paykobo.com , tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo . SMS: 08027447846, 08035565245, 08058719988
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Ayostically:

Yes. It's: 1k for Etisalat, 1k for Glo, and 1.1k For MTN. Find prices attached.

And we will continue to review our prices lower!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2015
zenith4biz:

It's #1100
You pay through (Interswitch®) Your debit card

We accept both Debit Card Payments and also Bank Transfer. And really, thank you very much for your patronage zenith, remember without you, there's no Paykobo. Tell your friends and family to take advantage of the opportunity. Data can only but go cheaper and cheaper... Save them money and stress of loading recharge card.

Overall, as with all great things, rome wasn't built in a day, and we will continue to find better ways to improve our our products and services to you! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
aldotun:

Thanks,

Yes. Somehow, anyhow, everyhow, and it starts with me and you! and of course Paykobo. Thank you for the vote of confidence, we promise to close shop before we fail on it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Warlord3000(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2015
paykobo:

Yes. Somehow, anyhow, everyhow, and it starts with me and you! and of course Paykobo. Thank you for the vote of confidence, we promise to close shop before we fail on it.
When I wanted to make payment with my debit Master Card, I was told to have One time Password ( OTP) ... Now, I would prefer bank transfer. Please gimme ur account details and how to inform you after transfer. Gracias
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by fetty2008: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Well done.. Please, do you have mobile Application to do the transaction? #PAYKOBO
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Demaejy:

When I wanted to make payment with my debit Master Card, I was told to have One time Password ( OTP) ... Now, I would prefer bank transfer. Please gimme ur account details and how to inform you after transfer. Gracias

Hello Demaejy, Thank you for choosing Paykobo, We look forward to receiving your bank deposit /transfer, kindly make sure your email is inserted as remark, but more importantly, do make sure you place the order online first, that way, we can access the recipient details, and also it allows you get free Data for every purchase you make online.

Once more, we appreciate the opportunity to serve. Attached is a copy of our bank account, but it's actually on your checkout.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
fetty2008:
Well done.. Please, do you have mobile Application to do the transaction? #PAYKOBO

Hello Fetty2008, thank you for taking time out to learn more about Paykobo Data Services.

At this time, we look forward to releasing our Mobile Application. And if you could kindly sign up on paykobo.com (you get a complimentary 100MB for that), when it's finally released, you'll be one of the first to know!

Once more, we appreciate you!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
paykobo:

Thank you very much. Our Contact Center line is: 012793388. Email: hello@paykobo.com , tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo . SMS: 08027447846, 08035565245, 08058719988

Please paykobo you need to have a watsapp number for better communication people are not interested in calling any customer care.

If possible develop application for easy access to your page. If you have an android application I would just load the application and buy what I need instead of logging to your website

Thanks
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Paykobo, your data delivery takes a lot of time.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by 9Ace: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
I placed an order for 260MB Etisalat data to test the integrity of the paykobo platform few minutes ago and my data was delivered within the minute of payment.
I am impressed. I will definitely spread the word...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Fmdipo(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Paykobo Pls drop your whatsapp number
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Fmdipo(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Pls drop whatsapp number
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by habibboi(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
paykobo:

please how do i check mtn data balance? I just bought it for someone this morning and we don't know if it has been delivered to the account or not.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Paykobo may not be fast, but so far so good, I believe that they are good. I speak from my experience, though. Guys keep improving! (Gomizdo)
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by ujahboy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
I hv tested paykobo. I tel u d truth i love their service, if they keep it up i wil recommend all my frnds and family also to them. Nix concept paykobo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Paykobo, where u go hide??

Tooo much questions makes paykobo to hide!!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Wittylens(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
I TRIED PAYKOBO THIS AFTERNOON AND I AM IMPRESSED. BOUGHT 1GB ETISALAT DATA. THATS WHAT AM CURRENTLY USING ON MY PC.

NOTE : IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ORDER WITHIN 1HOUR OF PAYMENT , CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY WILL CREDIT YOU WITH DATA IMMEDIATELY.

THATS WHAT I DID

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Gosj01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
paykobo:

Yes. It's: 1k for Etisalat, 1k for Glo, and 1.1k For MTN. Find prices attached.

And we will continue to review our prices lower!
What about Airtel??
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by aldotun(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2015
habibboi:

please how do i check mtn data balance? I just bought it for someone this morning and we don't know if it has been delivered to the account or not.
*461*7#
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Wittylens:
I TRIED PAYKOBO THIS AFTERNOON AND I AM IMPRESSED. BOUGHT 1GB ETISALAT DATA. THATS WHAT AM CURRENTLY USING ON MY PC.

NOTE : IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ORDER WITHIN 1HOUR OF PAYMENT , CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY WILL CREDIT YOU WITH DATA IMMEDIATELY.

THATS WHAT I DID
Bro I see glo 100mb for #25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.