Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 (38236 Views)

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Sardauna24(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
DeadWrong:
Religion of piss at it again
may sense fall on una bunch of fools
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by anigbajumo(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Successobed:
grin grin, it's so obvious who's been brainwashed and living in self denial

Obviously u ar ignorance of world terrorism. Scroll up nd c my reply to some gullible mind like you.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Sardauna24(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
lahm232:
Inalilahi walarujuhu... My Allah grant them place at the paradise
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
and illiterate dullards continue to assert that Isis is Islam, even though 98% of their victims re muslims
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by DeadWrong: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Sardauna24:
may sense fall on una bunch of fools
How many times have you slammed your head today?
lol

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Adminisher:

This was a Sufi mosque. Many Muslims regard Sufism as impure. Sufism is like hinduistic islam

am not talking about other sub-groups

islam is divided into two majors sunni or Shiite. the surfis fall into one of the majors

but all in all they are Muslims because they attend a place called mosque and they use Quran.
impure or pure , they don't deserve to be judged and killed by man.

may their souls RIP
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Themandator:

Roman Catholic Church did same or even worse to Christians who did bow to the Pope's authority. Christians who said they only recognized the scripture as guide for everything were murdered in their thousands with Pope promising straight passage to heaven (instead of having to to their holding bay, purgatory) to anyone who dies while carrying out the anathema of those people.

That is what is called the inquisition

does this ur write up justify what is happening now in the muslim world

that was many year ago, they have repented from it and apologized

but why are u people still living the life of hundreds of years ago in this modern world
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
and illiterate dullards continue to assert that Isis is Islam, even though 98% of their victims re muslims

but they use quran and its verses as defence

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Surah 48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the unbelievers, MERCIFUL among themselves.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

the two major branches of islam (sunni & Shiite) don't see each other as true muslims hence the killing of one another and bombing of each others mosque

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by smulti(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Exclusive32:
pastor scam imam kill.
for better arrangement

Pastors --------> Scam

imams ----------> kill .
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

U av been brainwashed,they are never a Muslim.They just hide under Islamic group nd tanish the image of Islam. Islam is a symbol of unity nd peace,if u bliv that are Muslim u are living in self denial.

Many groups are out dea that they are not practising Islam but form dea own group devish to bring down islam.U mean all group that says "Allahu Akbar " ar Muslims, lol.You ar not a Muslim,u can never understand coz u lack basic knowledge about Islam.Most of you just come here on social media nd type wat u fink without proper scrutiny b4 u gives ur verdict.

My religioun is religion of Peace nd am happy to be Muslimah.

but they use quran as their holy book and also go to mosque and they also profess being true muslims

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by yareemahaliyu: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
ISIS is now attacking fellow moslems for not practising their own type of Islam
Isis has always been attacking Muslims that is enough reason for the world to know there arr not muslims
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Bakrabas: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Clap for yourself,
"
No holiday for Muslims on Friday o"
But we are force to close school and other public environment at 12:30 pm every Friday, abi that's not enough for head slammer terrorist,

and about the news, did you read the article at all or you just come here to rant your hatred from Christianity.
The news state clearly there is some disagreement between the two sect of Islam which lead to the terrorism, so what bring about Christianity in this one now?

Lol, Islam is skyrocketing but failed to teach is people the peaceful way, lol beginning of destruction.

I always think yoruba Muslim are know for intelligent and brilliancy, i guess you are an exception. Where are you when bokoharam are busy wiping Christianity out of north east? Lol. Am so ashame of you

The act of terrorism in the Muslim world is sponsored by those that attacked the world Trade tower otherwise known as 9/11
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by dubix001: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Teeboi56:

Who told u there re Muslim
Don't say Wat u don't know

No they weren't muslims at all, they were doing crusade in a church.

Anu Nchi.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bakrabas:

The act of terrorism in the Muslim world is sponsored by those that attacked the world Trade tower otherwise known as 9/11

And who did you think was behind 9/11, Last i check it was Saudi Arabia
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Omooba77: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
I guess Mullahs need to watch inciting words;especially condemning the Bible....Defend your faith and dont condemn others.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by kuluzzzy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
lahm232:
Inalilahi walarujuhu... My Allah grant them place at the paradise
Ameen Thuma Ameen
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by anigbajumo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

but they use quran as their holy book and also go to mosque and they also profess being true muslims

Lol,go to mosque nd kill fellow Muslims.Terrorist has no religion.Reading Qur'an is just a mockery of Islam by them.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

but they use quran and its verses as defence

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Surah 48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the unbelievers, MERCIFUL among themselves.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

the two major branches of islam (sunni & Shiite) don't see each other as true muslims hence the killing of one another and bombing of each others mosque
There is no point reading tru all the stale verses u listed up there.

Got one question for you.......

If all the verses mean what you assert they mean, then how come more than 99% of muslims are bomb carrying people?

I'm a Muslim and I have nothing against the shittes. I even pray along with them when I have the opportunity.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
There is no point reading tru all the stale verses u listed up there.

Got one question for you.......

If all the verses mean what you assert they mean, then how come more than 99% of muslims are bomb carrying people?

I'm a Muslim and I have nothing against the shittes. I even pray along with them when I have the opportunity.

that is a good one by you, praying along with them is fine, that is how humanity suppose to be

on the other hand , if I think about what the 95% Nigerian sunnis are doing to their 5% Shiite counterparts , going house to house in kaduna and be killing them . these are some of the things we read on paper. I find it difficult to believe

but why is el za zacky still being held by the sunnis and its members killed and branded terrorists here in nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sardauna24:
May sense fall on you idiot
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

that is a good one by you, praying along with them is fine, that is how humanity suppose to be

on the other hand , if I think about what the 95% Nigerian sunnis are doing to their 5% Shiite counterparts , going house to house in kaduna and be killing them . these are some of the things we read on paper. I find it difficult to believe

but why is el za zacky still being held by the sunnis and its members killed and branded terrorists here in nigeria
Anybody who insults the sovereignty of a state, be it Boko Haram, Sunni, shite or Christian and take practical steps to challenge it's powers, has to be ready to face the full might and wrath of the state.
No country in the world tolerate that
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by bigfish3k: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Anybody who insults the sovereignty of a state, be it Boko Haram, Sunni, shite or Christian and take practical steps to challenge it's powers, has to be ready to face the full might and wrath of the state.
No country in the world tolerate that

why didn't u add herdsmen and why they are not being dealt with
Shiites only block road for army chief and was thoroughly dealt with

but herdsmen have done worst and still have govt protection
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

why didn't u add herdsmen and why they are not being dealt with
Shiites only block road for army chief and was thoroughly dealt with

but herdsmen have done worst and still have govt protection

Herdsmen, terrorizing as they re, are different from shittes in 2ways.

1. They do not challenge the sovereignty of the country.

2. they operate and attack from hiding and don't stay in one place after attacks making it difficult to track them down.

This does not make them less dangerous and destructive than the shittes.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Bakrabas: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

And who did you think was behind 9/11, Last i check it was Saudi Arabia

Lol... Go and read about Jews conspiracy
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by OtemAtum: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Firstcitizen:

The spelling was deliberate ITK
Bros, as a matter of fact, it is actually called Ishlam accroding to the DOCTUFOS HISTORY. See some screenshots of the acts of Isham in the WORLD HISTORY BOOK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures) / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.