Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (25789 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by waveman2: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
U're back long time. Didn't hear from u after apc lost in anambra.

NgeneUkwenu:
~Elrufai 2017

This, we have told the Independent Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) But they wont listen. They prefer to comment on Nairaland, and LIKE one another comments, and term it popularity...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Armynu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some people really don't understand how politics works in Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by ozimec(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
~Elrufai 2017

This, we have told the Independent Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) But they wont listen. They prefer to comment on Nairaland, and LIKE one another comments, and term it popularity...

I did remember your post before Anambra election how APC was going to win unfortunately, today the case is different.
Let's leave the popularity of Buhari for Nigerians to decide come 2019.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by adeolakemi: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
efighter:

Your hatred to Islam is driving your fast to your grave. R.I.P in advance.
until u are circumsized I got nothing to tell you

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Hussainmaaji: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
this dwarf of governor irredeemable Muslim I hate Muslims spite on their faces
The more you Muslims the more they growing, show me where they wrote Christianity in Bible
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Hussainmaaji: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
The more you hate Muslims the more they are growing, show me where they wrote Christianity in Bible
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by kelechi17(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Kyase post=62681012]hahaha Buhari won with 15+ million votes against Gej the president then, in 2015, I see Buhari winning with 25+ million votes in 2019, 5 million from South East alone.[/quote im sure in ur dream]
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by duwdu: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob Yoot, You hate Muslims, yet you want Atiku to be your President in Biafra?

See "finishing!" gringringrin

Honestly, NgeneUkwenu, you're always holding your own, and then some. Well done.

P34c3
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by adeolakemi: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hussainmaaji:
The more you Muslims the more they growing, show me where they wrote Christianity in Bible
I will kill Islam mark my words

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by rajiraymond(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
PMB will rule till 2023 and handover to the Igbo man under the platform of APC.

By God's grace, I want to see Igbo man as a president of this great nation in 2023.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by afroxyz: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Anybody that said this fool would win the 2019 elections must be high. Time would tell. He wouldn't even gather 7million votes in the North
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by 4dor: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari that failed woefully on three occasion until Tinubu sympathetically repackaged him as a born "again democrat"? Tinubu is even subtily campaigning against a Buhari candidacy by saying no automatic ticket for the dullard.Time will tell.

Failed woefully? Check his numbers in previous elections.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by 4dor: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
If Umaru Yaradua could do it, why not Atiku?

The defeat of Hilary Clinton by Trump should be a lesson to the likes of Elrufai.

If you're comparing the system here with that of the US, then you don't know anything about Nigerian politics.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Augiiee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
Oh boo hoo hoo!!! Do you see my tears??!!! ...No??thatz cuz nobody cares about your opinion

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Augiiee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

isnt that hypocrisy of the highest order, those yoots are dumber than dumb and dumber
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by teekay213(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
He is saying all these because buhari has promised home 2023.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by timeandchance76(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
All is about political interest, not political party.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by billyG(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
this man still decamp even when APC said no consensus candidate,how can atiku continue to jump like a drunken frog
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by TheKingIsHere: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
He said no northerner but a southerner in the name of Donald Duke will kick him out of the blues
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
paperwhite Tonybarcanisa
you know the funniest thing my dear toyne abi tosin has the same genetic disorder like Atiku
diabolical
prostitutes

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
no one ask you to like Islam
I believe you can abuse your father in public since you have no one to teach you morals
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by cimag: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who would ever thought that Zimbabweans would one day be fed up with Mugabe inspite of his popularity?The same thing will happen to Buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

If Goodluck was named Azikiwe by Igbos, Atiku should be named Odimegwu Ojukwu.

Alhaji Abubakar Odimegwu Ojukwu Atiku.
Spot on. Alhaji Abubakar Odimegwu Ojukwu it is grin
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by HiddenShadow: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
adeolakemi:
get behind me all ye unclean spirits

Boy you dey vex ooooo

Unclean spirit ke

Very wicked of you
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Buhari4Hunger: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Atiku's one head is better than Buhari 50 heads. Come all these zombie, why are you people suffering yourself like this? Its a shame to know about your kind. Sarrki and the rest
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
cool smiley grin wink grin grin cool grin wink cheesy grin
[/quote] smiley wink grin
NgeneUkwenu:
~Elrufai 2017

grin[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=62680263]~Elrufai 2017

INDEPENDENT PIGS OF BIAFRA.Sound nice.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by urahara(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
GEJ remains last PDP president of Nigeria, and nobody can defeat President BUHARI in 2019. Sai BABA BUHARI the only one who majority of honest nigerians love him naturally

I pity u
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by stieyven(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
~Elrufai 2017

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by AHTIFA(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
atiku fighting with northern lion? haha
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by dejumite(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
with the things are going Nigerian will surprise u in 2019 is not by mouth but by action. economy under APC is F9, Education F9, corruption A1.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Imo1stson: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2017
That's a fact. No Nigerian alive can win Buhari in any election. All the times they claime he lost they simply denied him his victory. Today he is in control and all Buharists are diehard in nature and ready to sacrifice for his sake but Atiku hopes to use money and buy us which is impossible.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by spartacus11(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari that failed woefully on three occasion until Tinubu sympathetically repackaged him as a born "again democrat"? Tinubu is even subtily campaigning against a Buhari candidacy by saying no automatic ticket for the dullard.Time will tell.

AC-ACN-APC have never given Automatic ticket from inception, Oshobaba didn't get it, Fashola didn't get it nor anyone who contested on d platform, So PMB own won't be different

Amd that is what is called internal democracy, what pdp lack but u won't know bcus dey govern u for 16 wasted years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted / Justice Peter Umeadi Refuses To Use Court Built By Dr. Maduka (PHOTOS) / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.