Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (25795 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by spartacus11(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Kyase:
hahaha Buhari won with 15+ million votes against Gej the president then, in 2015, I see Buhari winning with 25+ million votes in 2019, 5 million from South East alone.

Nor let dem faint now, abeg let dem see d shocker in 2019
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Kemosolar: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2017
I heard the idiot.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by excel123: 3:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by blaqoracle: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Kyase:
hahahaha.
They will Baptise Atiku to christain.grin
nothing igbop support will succeed. they supported zik, he failed. they planned coup, it failed. they declared war on nigeria, they were defeated. they came with ABN, babagida step aside. they came with daniel kanu(YEAA), abacha died. they supported 3rd term, obasanjo lost. they supporte jonathan's 3rd term, jonathan lost. they supported nnamd kanu of blessed memory, they were humiliated and humbled by operation python dance. supporting atiku is another failure in action. if you dont want to fail, pay igbop not to support you because they a TRADEMARK FOR FAILURE.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by davbaba: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Buhari himself have been in 3 political parties.
1.ANPP
2.CPC
3.A.P.C

Why call Atiku political prostitute when Buhari have defected or created parties more than Atiku?
As soon as Buhari is denied the presidential ticket, he creates a new one or merge his useless party with another equally useless party.

APC are just mad that Obanikoro joined them and Atiku went the opposite way.
Obanikoro is now a saint ,Atiku is our man intelligent man He employed 50,000.000 people ,why can't you vote a man that can move the country forward ..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by stev120(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2017
if apc can not change you you change apc . ..atiku carry go...
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Cannonleo(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Where is this Pig?
what has happened to lawal,salami and dambazzau uncouth chicken
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by malware: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2017
adeolakemi:
this dwarf of governor irredeemable Muslim I hate Muslims spite on their faces

I hate Yorubas, particularly the Christians.... I dislike their dirty way of like... Defecating inside a nylon and all sorts of disgusting things. Everybody knows that they are hypocrites.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by africanusvu(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2017
If this is true and this Buhari we all know is the one being reffered to.and he is the best the north can offer.then.RIP Northern Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
even sule lamido, tambuwal or kwankwanso as it stands now will defeat buhari so stop making noise. .if election is done in a free and fair manner, even you in your state will not be 're elected. . .I wonder why nigerian politician talk as if they are God who knows tomorow....
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by akon4u: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by sepalapen(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
yarimo:
GEJ remains last PDP president of Nigeria, and nobody can defeat President BUHARI in 2019. Sai BABA BUHARI the only one who majority of honest nigerians love him naturally
a beg i want to be buhari running mate so that if he die i will take over.
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by yarimo(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2017
sepalapen:
a beg i want to be buhari running mate so that if he die i will take over.

Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by yarimo(m): 1:48am On Nov 26, 2017
urahara:

I pity u
for were abeg?
Re: El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" by Sureglobalbet: 2:38am On May 02, 2019
Hello good day to you I deal on fixed games that can enable you win big amount of money contact me I have good evidence and my daily tickets my games are very sure contact me now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.