Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly (2745 Views)

FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020 / Health, Education, Niger-Delta To Suffer ₦321 Billion Budget Cut / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

If they are currently borrowing yes. If they are not no. By your logic all budgets are fantasy which is true since it's proposals. I guess you win if that's how you're arguing it.
Are they currently borrowing it?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Are they currently borrowing it?

I say yes. If you so no then what?

aribisala0:

So fantasies are possible?

The fantasy no if it's outside of objective reality. All those examples were before it was possible. Your goals yes. It's possible to buy your care even if you don't have money today you may tomorrow. Oh thanks for correcting me your right on embolden.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

I say yes. If you so no then what?
Mmongo man grin

Came again
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Mmongo man grin

Prove they are not currently doing it. If not your just clowning like usual.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by NigerDeltan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Never knew the day would come when an Mnongo man would teld me I don't know Engliish but hey-ho stranger things have happened.

I am quite focused on dismantling your twaddle with facts.

That a budget is "passed" does no mean the money will be found.
What was the performane of the last budget? Did it meet its targets?

You are busy analysing a budget of another state, no be mumu you be so?

Don't you have a state of origin? Or they don't do budget there?

Better still go and contest to be governor, you can use "ability to present excellent budget" as your campaign slogan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

If they are currently borrowing yes. If they are not no. By your logic all budgets are fantasy which is true since it's proposals. I guess you win if that's how you're arguing it.
No I go with your "objective reality" a proposal may be "ambitious" or "fantastic" this one is fantastic. It has very little chance of being achieved.That is my view
Next you asked is it possible. Yes it is possible and by that I mean it is not impossible but from the evidence in front of me
It is very unlikely to happen.
That evidence is the objective reality. If you plan to borrow you must identify the lender specifically or go to the capital market.
Currently the FG is paying 14-15% for 10 year bonds locally.
In terms of foreign borrowing . Nigeria's debt as a whole is seen as approaching "unsustainable" and the ability to repay is based almost entirely on oil prices
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:

You are busy analysing a budget of another state, no be mumu you be so?

Don't you have a state of origin? Or they don't do budget there?

Better still go and contest to be governor, you can use "ability to present excellent budget" as your campaign slogan

Your epileptic mother is a mumu
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

No I go with your "objective reality" a proposal may be "ambitious" or "fantastic" this one is fantastic. It has very little chance of being achieved.That is my view
Next you asked is it possible. Yes it is possible and by that I mean it is not impossible but from the evidence in front of me
It is very unlikely to happen.
That evidence is the objective reality. If you plan to borrow you must identify the lender specifically or go to the capital market.
Currently the FG is paying 14-15% for 10 year bonds locally.
In terms of foreign borrowing . Nigeria's debt as a whole is seen as approaching "unsustainable" and the ability to repay is based almost entirely on oil prices

The realm of possibility is specific to a time. It was fantasy to go to moon because the technology wasn't available. Don't make concept too hard to understand.

Stop this specific lender nonsense. Nobody publishes an itemized list of lenders. All I see is domestic vs foreign. OK thanks for your opinion on debt sustainability. We have debt sustainability index Akwa Ibom ok. The revenue can cover debt. If you don't think budget is possible it's fine lol this comedy routine was fun but let's end it.

I say states will get cash and you disagree. We'll see who's right next year. Tag me if I'm wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by NigerDeltan(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Your epileptic mother is a mumu

Lol...to be honest I need to know your real age grin
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

The realm of possibility is specific to a time. It was fantasy to go to moon because the technology wasn't available. Don't make concept too hard to understand.

Stop this specific lender nonsense. Nobody publishes an itemized list of lenders. All I see is domestic vs foreign. OK thanks for your opinion on debt sustainability. We have debt sustainability index Akwa Ibom ok. The revenue can cover debt. If you don't think budget is possible it's fine lol this comedy routine was fun but let's end it.

I say states will get cash abd you disagree. We'll see who's right next year. Tag me if I'm wrong.
Your job is at risk if AKSG pay me I can do a better job
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Lol...to be honest I need to know your real age grin
Ask ya mama she go tell you
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Your job is at risk if AKSG pay me I can do a better job

You're a busy body. You I asked you to prove they aren't getting funds currently all you can say is Mmongo man. Then you go on rants about word you don't understand.

● The debt sustainability index shows states good
● revenue to debt is similar
● borrowing comes from a multitude of sources domestically and foreign. (Why you ask about singular lend is anyone's guess
● states in SW like Osun aren't collapsing under there debt even though their revenue to debt is worse.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by NigerDeltan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Ask ya mama she go tell you

Mvmu..You have Tinubu's budget in Osun state, where you come from to debate on but you choose to bring your stvpidity here, I blame blue3k that is helping you out

Jealous people

Ewu Gambia! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

You're a busy body. You I asked you to prove they aren't getting funds currently all you can say is Mmongo man. Then you go on rants about word you don't understand.

● The debt sustainability index shows states good
● revenue to debt is similar
● borrowing comes from a multitude of sources domestically and foreign. (Why you ask about singular lend is anyone's guess
● states in SW like Osun aren't collapsing under there debt even though their revenue to debt is worse.
Ei incumbio probatio qui dicit non qui negat it is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it not he who denies.You prove they have borrowed. You did not explain why current debt is 165billion when you claim they borrowed 300 billion last term
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

You prove they have borrowed. You did not explain why current debt is 165billion when you claim they borrowed 300 billion last term

How did they have an expenditure higher than their revenue without borrowing cash to meet it. Money didn't fall from heaven i can guarantee that. Lol clown Harvard English professor. I already told you the last debt was 2016 you were looking at for 2016. I guess you missed that.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

How did they have an expenditure higher than their budget without borrowing cash to meet it. Money didn't fall from heaven i can guarantee that. Lol clown Harvard English professor. I already told you the last debt was 2016 you were looking at for 2016. I guess you missed that.
Who said they had an expenditure higher than budget?
I asked you to justify YOUR claim with evidence
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Who said they had an expenditure higher than budget?
I asked you to justify YOUR claim with evidence

The updated figure aren't available so wait till they are. The DMO doesn't work off schedule. I meant expenditure higher than revenue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proposed DANGI UNDERPASS By Dr. Ganduje, Governor Kano State / PDP Fully Recovers Akwa Ibom From APC / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman, Oshiomhole In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.