Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,944 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly (2747 Views)

FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020 / Health, Education, Niger-Delta To Suffer ₦321 Billion Budget Cut / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blue3k:

You did that's why I asked. I'm case you forgot.

I think you have English language comprehension problems.

I do not come to Nairaland to teach people
English

Yes Senegal will be in the World cup

will they win ? I say it is fantasy .

Is it possible that they win yes it is possible. There is no contradiction

So that I say it is fantasy is not saying it is not possible. Go and study English properly

That a thiing is possibble does not mean it is sensible or that it should be done

Yes it is possible to cook food with petrol but that does not mean it should happen.

I said the plans are fantasy meaning it is very unlikely to happen ,
If it does happen it will take very unusual and exceptional circumstnces.
A budget is not a prayer or religious activity. It should be based on reality and concrete plans.

A budget that plans that level of unprecedented borrowing and is silent on that is a bad joke of a budget.
Surely by now there should be a named lender and agreed rates of interest
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

I think you have Enlish language coprehension problems.

English

Yawn stop telling tales. You said you don't believe such a lend exist. Meaning you don't believe this budget project is achievable for next you. Second can you also explain why you could figure out debt would be used to finance budget till I told you. Author and comedian writing novel to explain simple matter.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Yawn stop telling tales. You said you don't believe such a lend exist. Meaning you don't believe this budget project is achievable for next you. Second can you also explain why you could figure out debt would be used to finance budget till I told you.
Go back and read all over again.
Let us not mix issues
First of all the word possible ? means It can conceivably happen so when I say it is possible I mean that in the same sense that it is possible that BasketMouth will become president of Nigeria in 2019. That is the scopeof the English meaning of the word possible
Is it probable meaning is it likely . No chance!!

So it is in that context that I say the budget is possible.
I do not think it is going to happen so that has not changed

You have not TOLD me anything. I have not shifted my position which is that the budget is fantasy and 99% unlikely to happen. I only say possible becauseit is not impossible.

I do not believe debt can be used to fund budget to that extent so your assumption that you "told me" is daft.
It is ridiculous
Debt is not just about making plans to borrow but finding a lender.

You cannot assume you will find a lender and you cannot budget without projecting interest rate and a repayment schedule.

The proposed borrowing is 361 biillion at 10% interest rate that means paying over 50 billion a year for 10 years starting from the first year.
50 billion on an income on 289 billion?

for a state already owing 165 billion? What is the cost of servicing that 165 billion?

I do not believe anyone will lend Akwa Ibom 361 billion next year and if they do it wwil be closer to 20% interest than 10%

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blue3k:

When you couldn't figure out how budget was funded till I told you. Your a real comedian.
I still cannot figure out how it will be funded because it won't happen.
WHo is the lender?? Is there an infinite amount of money out there lookingg for people or governments to borrow?

You have told me you believe debt will fund the budget
you have not told me WHO will lend that money or at what intertest rate

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

I still cannot figure out how it will be funded because it won't happen.
WHo is the lender?? Is there an infinite amount of money out there lookingg for people or governments to borrow?

You have told me you believe debt will fund the budget
you have not told me WHO will lend that money or at what intertest rate

Yawn Mr author you long rants just tell me you don't know definition of fantasy. Please read dictionary. Lol what a sad act you are. Is it really hard for you too imagine such money? Go look abroad if you expand yiur horizon.

aribisala0:

English

Yes Senegal will be in the World cup 

will they win ? I say it is fantasy .

My guy youre a comedian. It's obvious English is your second or third language. Stick to pidgin or what ever you claim to understand.

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Yawn Mr author you long rants just tell me you don't know definition of fantasy. Please read dictionary. Lol what a sad act you are. Is it really hard for you too imagine such money? Go look abroad if you expand yiur horizon.
We are tlking about a budget not a prayer.
If you ake a budget with a plan to borrow 361 billion then Objective reality means that you must have

A named lender
A stated interest rate and repayment period with terms including security or guarantors of the loan
Does the state plan to issue a bond
or approach other r capital market players
That kind of money given recent history will include external currency borrowing and entail an FG guuarantee which cannot be taken for granted

Tell me who it is in Nigeria today, which bank that can lend 361 billion naira?

This is what is meant by objective reality .Without that the whole thing is just fantasy and unrealistic,

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
The reason why those lender details are not provided are twofold and that is why I asked.They don't want to dissclose their plans to borrow. But realistically they have no idea where they will be borrowing from and will never succeed in borrowing half of that amount

We are talking a state already owing 165 billion.

You think the market does not know?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:
The reason why those lender details are not provide are twofold and that is why I asked.They don't want to dissclose their plans to borrow. But realistically they have no idea where they will be borrowing from and will never succeed in borrowing half of that amount

Lol are u still ranting. I told you were you can find such information at ministry of finance but you want someone to spoon feed you inform. What do you know about budgets when 5 minutes ago you did know how they are funded.

aribisala0:

Tell me who it is in Nigeria today, which bank that can lend 361 billion naira?

This is what is meant by objective reality .Without that the whole thing is just fantasy and unrealistic.

You think they only borrow domesticly? What do you know about this subject seriously. Stop clowning my guy.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol are u still ranting. I told you were you can find such information at ministry of finance but you want someone to spoon feed you inform. What do you know about budgets when 5 minutes ago you did know how they are funded.

You are clearly paid to post this thread.
I am keen to focus on issues .
Whether I am ranting or know about budgets is for others to discern.

So in your world knowledge that deficit budgets are financed by borrowing is a Road to Damascus experience,an epiphany or the subject of Phd studies? The FG and all 36 states ae involved in borrowing my friend.That is not news/
Do not make that into a mystical concept

The fact is we need information on
how much is to be borrowed,The identitiess of the lenders and the cost of borrowing. I believe it is fantasy because the state already owes 165 billion and adding 361 billion to that would likely be unsustainable. Our banks do not have infinite resources and in ouur economy the largest borrowers are government at differentt tiers
Even the FG is struggling to borrow at 10% locally how much less Akwa Ibo
I do not believe that kind of lending capacity remains in Nigeria . So for me this 600 billion budget is fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

You are clearly paid to post this thread.
I am keen to focus on issues .
Whether I am ranting or know about budgets is for others to discern.

The fact is we need information on
how much is to be borrowed,The identitiess of the lenders and the cost of borrowing. I believe it is fantasy because the state already owes 165 billion and adding 361 billion to that would likely be unsustainable. Our banks do not have infinite resources and in ouur economy the largest borrowers are government at differentt tiers
I do not believe that kind of lending capacity remains in Nigeria . So for me this 600 billion budget is fantasy.

More conjecture because you don't know anything. Your daft reasoning leads you to believe someone would pay me to post bit find it hard to believe such money can be lent out. I told you how to find out who lend money but you hear ranting writing novels. Stop telling me your unfounded opinions.

The financial markey is billions if not trillions of dollars. When budget passes tell me what you will say next. I know you won't be found for comment.

●English you don't know.
●Budget financing you don't understand.
●You think borrowing relegated to domestic market.
●You won't address fiscal sustainability point I brought up just mindless ranting.
●Again if you want to know who try going to ministry of finance website.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

More conjecture because you don't know anything. Your daft reasoning leads you to believe someone would pay me to post bit find it hard to believe such money can be lent out. I told you how to find out who lend money but you hear ranting writing novels. Stop telling me your unfounded opinions.

The financial markey is billions if not trillions of dollars. When budget passes tell me what you will say next. I know you won't be found for comment.
Finaancial mrket in Nigeria i not worth trillions of dolllars. I have already addressed the issue of foreign borrowing.. The FG MUST APPROVE IT.
Has that been appplied for ? Or isthat not part of budgeet planning?
You borrow based on creditt worthiness and ability to pay

Akwa Ibom is not good for 361 billion

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Never knew the day would come when an Mnongo man would teld me I don't know Engliish but hey-ho stranger things have happened.

I am quite focused on dismantling your twaddle with facts.

That a budget is "passed" does no mean the money will be found.
What was the performane of the last budget? Did it meet its targets?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Finaancial mrket in Nigeria i not worth trillions of dolllars. I have already addressed the issue of foreign borrowing.. The FG MUST APPROVE IT.
Has that been appplied for ? Or isthat not part of budgeet planning?
You borrow based on creditt worthiness and ability to pay

Akwa Ibom is not good for 361 billion

I said financial markets are worth trillions. I did say Nigeria in general. You know Akwa Ibom credit worthiness? They usually do. Tell me when they dont. If you were smart you world not the revenue to debt ratio is similar bases off projects from last year to proposed budget.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

I said financial markets are worth trillions. I did say Nigeria in general. You know Akwa Ibom credit worthiness? They usually do. Tell me when they dont. If you were smart you world not the revenue to debt ratio is similar bases off projects from last year to proposed budget.

See the Mmongo dunce that says I don't know English.
Translate the emboldened gibberish you have written
It is not for me to assume that they plan to borrow.
Budgeting means explicit plans.It is only when these plans are clear we can talk about foreign borrowing and what kind of lender i.e bank loan or bonds otherwise we would be speculating.
Akwa Ibom serviced debts with 82 billion last year.
This proposal would entail Interest possibly over 150 bilion naira over the life of the loan

Quite apart from whether they can find anyone to lend is the issue of what the money is to be used for is this kind of interest fair to the people?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 1:39am On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

See the Mmongo dunce that says I don't know English.
Translate the emboldened gibberish you have written
It is not for me to assume that they plan to borrow.
Budgeting means explicit plans.
It is only when these plans are clear we can talk about foreign borrowing and what kind of lender i.e bank loan or bonds otherwise we would be speculating.

Akwa Ibom serviced debts with 82 billion last year.
This proposal would entail Interest possibly over 150 bilion naira over the life of the loan

Quite apart from whether they can find anyone to lend is the issue of what the money is to be used for is this kind of interest fair to the people?

Look at the clown who didn't know what fantasy meant 20 minutes ago acting like mad Bindo over typos. I can

The budget projections from last year to current year are similar. If you were smart you would have noticed that already. Please me author tell me what. You dont know anything and lack the critical thinking skills to figure out bolded with my help apparently. That's why it turned into the mystery of ages. How else do you u fund a deficit in revenue?

Only you would assume all borrowing is domestic. Again you don't need to to be a genius to see a pattern. We have tons of data from ministry of finance and NBA.

Listen when buget passes tell me excuse you'll say for not bring able to see how it possible. I know this matter is above your intelligence currently. You're can't figure out how that amount of money can be sources to save yiur life. Again if the revenue to debt ratio more similar getting debt won't be hard. Compare the numbers below.

2018: revenue projection -  N289.000 billion vs budget projection N651.5 Billion. (44.4%)

2017: revenue projection - 188.500 vs budget projection N485.792  billion. (38.8 )

To summarize you're a comedian plain and simple. Instead of doing basic math you rant and right novels. You would have noticed this if you had common sense. The debt won't destroy state if the revenue can keep pace with debt. The tiny difference difference shouldnt make you lose mind. Ask yourself why other states that are fiscally worse in terms revenue to debt aren't collapsing in SW. What you should be worried about is what they're doing with money and how well they implement the budget.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by rollingrocks: 4:56am On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Never knew the day would come when an Mnongo man would teld me I don't know Engliish but hey-ho stranger things have happened.

I am quite focused on dismantling your twaddle with facts.

That a budget is "passed" does no mean the money will be found.
What was the performane of the last budget? Did it meet its targets?

Lets focus on the issue proper and leave the ethnic bashing, its for low lifers.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2017
rollingrocks:

Lets focus on the issue proper and leave the ethnic bashing, its for low lifers.

Why would you expect more out of the wanna be Harvard professor who doesn't know what fantasy means. He also said this is an unprecedented budget in history like Lagos budget was 800 billion last year. They guys a comedian. If he knew about finance he would talk about it instead of making baseless postulations about credit worthiness. Then he thinks state get their loans from some singular entity. The guy is a comedian it's they only reason I'm humoring him.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Look at the clown who didn't know what fantasy meant 20 minutes ago acting like mad Bindo over typos. I can

The budget projections from last year to current year are similar. If you were smart you would have noticed that already. Please me author tell me what. You dont know anything and lack the critical thinking skills to figure out bolded with my help apparently. That's why it turned into the mystery of ages. How else do you u fund a deficit in revenue?

Only you would assume all borrowing is domestic. Again you don't need to to be a genius to see a pattern. We have tons of data from ministry of finance and NBA.

Listen when buget passes tell me excuse you'll say for not bring able to see how it possible. I know this matter is above your intelligence currently. You're can't figure out how that amount of money can be sources to save yiur life. Again if the revenue to debt ratio more similar getting debt won't be hard. Compare the numbers below.

2018: revenue projection -  N289.000 billion vs budget projection N651.5 Billion. (44.4%)

2017: revenue projection - 188.500 vs budget projection N485.792  billion. (38.8 )

To summarize you're a comedian plain and simple. Instead of doing basic math you rant and right novels. You would have noticed this if you had common sense. The debt won't destroy state if the revenue can keep pace with debt.
The tiny difference difference shouldnt make you lose mind. Ask yourself why other states that are fiscally worse in terms revenue to debt aren't collapsing in SW. What you should be worried about is what they're doing with money and how well they implement the budget.
MMongo man you can do the name calling for so long but ultimately you will be indicted by facts.Even your own facts
Look at the figures you posted
2017 revenue projection 188.6 versus budget of486 billion implying borrowing of 300 billiion.

Akwa Ibom does not owe 300 billion so we an safely assume they did not borrow 300 billion las year. One figure available on the internet indicates a TOTAL debt of 165 billion.So how much did they borrow last year?

What was the performance of last years budget in terms of revenue of borrowing.
One can see from that that this year it will not happen. It is fantasy

You are the illiterate who interprets fantasy to mean impossible and you continue to exult in your ignorance WITH PRIDE.

Is it fantasy that you will marry Buhari's wife yes .Is it possible ? Yes
but it won't hapen
Deal with that Mmongo man
That is the way the English language works
Possible does mean that a thing will happen. It is very possible to win the lottery
1 time in every 43 million times

Is this budget fantasy yes.Is it possible yes but it won't happen

clearly you are a paid propagandist so you better start unleashing your other Ids to come and aid you
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
According toyou they made a proposal last year to borrow 300 billion and this year it is 361
but the total debt of the state now is 165 billion

Did they fail to find lenders or did they change their minds about borrowing
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

MMongo man you can do the name calling for so long but ultimately you will be indicted by facts.Even your own facts
Look at the figures you posted
2017 revenue projection 188.6 versus budget of486 billion implying borrowing of 300 billiion.

Akwa Ibom does not owe 300 billion so we an safely assume they did not borrow 300 billion las year. One figure available on the internet indicates a TOTAL debt of 165 billion. So how much did they borrow last year?

What was the performance of last years budget in terms of revenue of borrowing.
One can see from that that this year it will not happen. It is fantasy

Deal with that Mmongo man
That is the way the English language works
Possible does mean that a thing will happen. It is very possible to win the lottery
1 time in every 43 million times

Is this budget fantasy yes.Is it possible yes but it won't happen

Man yiur teachers are saints if they out up with a slow kid like you. Long drawn out arguments that amount to nothing. You keep trying argue with the about word fantasy when actual English speakers told you what it means in dictionary.

The debt is from june 2016 your reading btw. How could they borrow before they set the 2017 budget? The budget implantation you are is there just read the text. Again I dont care to spoon feed you and dont really disagree on. Lol again your comedy skills at work.

aribisala0:

This is what is meant by objective reality .Without that the whole thing is just fantasy and unrealistic,
aribisala0:

No ,It is very possible. I have not said it is not possible
What is your point?

Anything that falls out if realm of objective reality and is imaginary can't be possible. It reminds the idea is not mom viable or feasible. Lol stop using this pidgin English. I'm surprised that point hurts you so badly Harvard professor.

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Man yiur teachers are saints if they out up with a slow kid like you. Long drawn out arguments that amount to nothing. You keep trying argue with the about word fantasy when actual English speakers told you what it means in dictionary.

The debt is from june 2016 your reading btw. The budget implantation shy are you asking just read the text. It's already been state. Lol again your comedy skills at work.

Anything that falls out if realm of objective reality and is imaginary can't be possible. It reminds the idea is not mom viable or feasible. Lol stop using this pidgin English. I'm surprised that point hurts you so badly Harvard professor.

That you will be president in 2019 is fantasy.Yet it is posible.
Clearly your thinking is very concrete. So the word fantasy means objective reality and NOTHING else . I wonder why you own post shows over 10 TEN synonyms for the word fantasy one of which is "dream"
Dreams are possible but not merely by dreaming .It takes a lot more. The only thing I see is a dream with no plan

What is objective reality??
There is no objective reality to where 361 billion is going to be found as such it is either a lie,self deception or deliberate misinformation.

Objective reality would entail details
Details about
a named lender
terms and tenure of borrowing
Payback period
In the case of foreign borrowing
an application for approval from the FG

how much is to be borrowed locally and internationally.
There is absolutely NO OBJECTIVE information
There is also the fact that a similar thing( according to you happened last year) and they did not borrow as proposed so we can conclude that it is a fantasy

Your schoolboy fixation on the word fantasy and possible is funny.

Fantasies are possible not because they are not fantasies but by coincidence.

So people pray for a person to have an accident and they do there is the objective reality that an accident happens that does not mean their prayer had anything to do with it.
There is no tension between the word fantasy and possible. Only in your warped Mmongo thinking
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Anything that falls out if realm of objective reality and is imaginary can't be possible.

Many things that are happening today once fell out of the realm of objective reality and were only imaginary.

Men went to work and their dreams became reality

The reality of telephony
The motor car
Cinema
The reality of air travel
Space travel
Satellites
Landing a machine on Planet Mars
I could go on for ever

I am tempted to say your thinking is still at the undergraduate level but that would be undeserved. You really cannot think and operate like the paid automaton that you are

The budget is possible to the extent that it is not impossible.
From all the available objective evidence it is a mere fantasy
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

That you will be president in 2019 is fantasy.Yet it is posible.
Clearly your thinking is very concrete. So the word fantasy means objective reality and NOTHING else . I wonder why you own post shows over 10 TEN synonyms for the word fantasy one of which is "dream"
Dreams are possible but not merely by dreaming .It takes a lot more. The only thing I see is a dream with no plan

What is objective reality??
There is no objective reality to where 361 billion is going to be found as such it is either a lie,self deception or deliberate misinformation.

Objective reality would entail details
Details about
a named lender
terms and tenure of borrowing
Payback period
In the case of foreign borrowing
an application for approval from the FG

how much is to be borrowed locally and internationally.
There is absolutely NO OBJECTIVE information
There is also the fact that a similar thing( according to you happened last year) and they did not borrow as proposed so we can conclude that it is a fantasy

Your schoolboy fixation on the word fantasy and possible is funny.

Fantasies are possible not because they are not fantasies but by coincidence.

So people pray for a person to have an accident and they do there is the objective reality that an accident happens that does not mean their prayer had anything to do with it.
There is no tension between the word fantasy and possible. Only in your warped Mmongo thinking

Lol me Mr author your comedy routine is too funny. You stopped arguing about debt amount to focus on who the lenders are again. I looked on Ministry of Finance and DMO website they don't even tell you who exactly gives the money. That point is out the window. Only villager like you would think you know English better than the natives.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Many things that are happening today once fell out of the realm of objective reality and were only imaginary.

Men went to work and their dreams became reality

The reality of telephony
The motor car
Cinema
The reality of air travel
Space travel
Satellites
Landing a machine on Planet Mars
I could go on for ever

Lol are you this slow the can't be both at same time. When it's real it no longer a fantasy. If it's your dream to own a Lamborghini it's just a fantasy. After you own it's no longer fantasy because it's objective reality. It's mutually exclusive.

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol me Mr author your comedy routine is too funny. You stopped arguing about debt amount to focus on who the lenders are again. I looked on Ministry of Finance and DMO website they don't even tell you who exactly gives the money. That point is out the window. Only villager like you would think you know English better than the natives.
Ette!!
Whoever paid you to do this has lost out.
You brought up the issue of English it is not ,for me, a badge of honour but your English is atrocious so you should never have brought it up.It is up to you if you want to make that an issue ,I will happily oblige you.Being a villager is irrelevant to mastery of language,any language.Last time I checked Chinua Achebe was a villager and quite proud of it. You may have some angst about your Mmongo origins but you are what you are. Ette!!
Information about loans or debt paper is not secret .This information appears in the news in real time.

You claimed Akwa Ibom proposed to borrow 300 billion last term.Did they achieve that?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol are you this slow the can't be both at same time. When it's real it no longer a fantasy. If it's your dream to own a Lamborghini it's just a fantasy. After you own it's no longer fantasy because it's objective reality. It's mutually exclusive.

Is it real now? This 361 bilion borrowing
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Ette!!
Information about loans or debt paper is not secret .This information appears in the news in real time.

You claimed Akwa Ibom proposed to borrow 300 billion last term.Did they achieve that?

Lol the clown keep losing his mind over something settled in dictionary. Just use a different dictionary to and the argument. We have to wait till the debt is published by DMO. The figures you cited are from June 2016. I would say yes to bolded.

I didn't say it was secret. I said they don't publish itemized list of lenders. If they do show me. I'm using budget it.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Has AKSG got the 361 billion alert?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol the clown keep losing his mind over something settled in dictionary. Just use a different dictionary to and the argument. We have to wait till the debt is published by DMO. The figures you cited are from June 2016. I would say yes to bolded.

I didn't say it was secret. I said they don't publish itemized list of lenders. If they do show me. I'm using budget it.
Mr English teacher it is emboldened not bolded.

If they borrowed 300 billion last year how come they are owing 165 billion now
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Is that sound the 361 billion Naira alert?
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by Blue3k(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Has AKSG got the 361 billion alert?
aribisala0:

Is it real now? This 361 bilion borrowing

If they are currently borrowing yes. If they are not no. By your logic all budgets are fantasy which is true since it's proposals. I guess you win if that's how you're arguing it.
Re: Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

So fantasies are possible?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tambuwal And All The Sokoto State House Of Assembly Decamped To PDP / PDP's 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari / Abacha was never Convicted Of Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.