Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix (22434 Views)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / Nigerians Scream Blood Of Jesus As Ooni Of Ife Performs Traditional Act On Plane / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Rednaxelot: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Oloripelebe:
grin
Kabiyesi ooooooo grin angry angry

Flatinooos no go like dis grin grin
omo ake ni e gringrin
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
historyworld030:
"Slave to the west ?" What in hell is wrong with you ?
fuc k you . I believe you understand what I m saying but such ignorance won't let you comprehend.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Exclusive32:

fuc k you . I believe you understand what I m saying but such ignorance won't let you comprehend.
you are just being aggressive. so the white men took Yoruba slaves and left the ibos alone abi? keep making yourself the laughing stock.

whether you like it or not English remains our lingual franca. the same language of the so called slave masters is what you are using to type lol. your rants won't make any sense until you decide yo reply me in IBO language.

pls get some education like I said earlier and stop disgracing yourself all over social media
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2017
gete21:

Was ile ife at charham house. The answer was no..

Was the oba of Benin at charham... The answer is no...
Because they are city representative... The oba of Benin is a city representative, the ooni of ife is a city representative.. the emir of Kano is a city representative...

Now.. if balewa was alive. Will the obas meet balewa.. they would.. balewa was higher than awolowo.. so why would anyone oba, not meet Mr Buhari..

Oba who are avioding Mr Buhari, did not go to school..

Adeyeye ogunwusi calling himself arole oduduwa is foolishness

Your roof are bad.. Mr Buhari is given money.. collect
lol I can't even make sense out of what this one is typing. if you are going to criticise or insult others don't betray your primary school certificate in the process.

grin I bet you are one of those calling a US war college graduate an illiterate.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
historyworld030:
"Slave to the west ?" What in hell is wrong with you ?
lol I swear I was tempted to ask him the same question. the guy is so funny
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Maol(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Oni of Ife and the Oba of Benin are the latest mistakes of monarchy.

Always globe trotting,
Chasing contracts and women.
What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?

Endtime beer-parlour kings.

Tufiakwa!!!

I think people should make research b4 making any comment. Oni has developed ife town than any ife leader has ever done. He has settled many issue in yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekpeye Masquerade Festival In Rivers State (Photos) / Ooni Appoints Adediwura As New Obalufe (Photo) / Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.