Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix (22352 Views)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / Nigerians Scream Blood Of Jesus As Ooni Of Ife Performs Traditional Act On Plane / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by stephenduru: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Birmingham City University received the foremost African monarch of our time, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja II.

He also spoke at Chatham House London on Thursday on inclusive governance and community engagement in Nigeria and the role of traditional leaders.It was moderated by Mr Bob Dewar CMG,former British High Commissioner to Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/birmingham-city-university-hosts-ooni.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by stephenduru: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by stephenduru: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sarrki(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Onirisa

That our king

Omoluabis leading

Others dey follow

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed

I have watched you closely

You are a nationalist

God bless you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
Onirisa

That our king

Omoluabis leading

Others dey follow
This is a highly patriotic comment.

More current to your brainbox.

Cc: Osu Jews.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by emeijeh(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
What are the 2 guys above me feeling like?

I guess today is payday for BMC crew

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by NwaAmaikpe: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

The Oni of Ife and the Oba of Benin are the latest mistakes of monarchy.

Always globe trotting,
Chasing contracts and women.
What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?

Endtime beer-parlour kings.

Tufiakwa!!!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by dedugba(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Siga: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Omo... this Ooni dey move... wow
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by kay29000(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
I like the fact that this Oba is young and educated. Exporting a good image of Nigeria to the world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ooni with swag .......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
They would soon start arriving in droves, grunting "nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi", like Ifesinachi bus packed full with them, heading to Lagos and adjoining Omoluabi lands. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
A great King!
cheesy
Lovely

7 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by coolie1: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
but seriously what did he want to do there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by DrBasit(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's nice...
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by triple996(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just passing by
Bt it seems oyinbo respect our traditional leaders more than us

6 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
I too like this ooni.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by martineverest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ooni of disgrace...... Have u ever heard of uniben inviting Elizabeth for seminar?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Burger01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
His Imperial Majesty The Ooni Ile-Ife

O ga o smiley

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by joystickextend1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good cool

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by jotfas(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Too much Luv 4 my king

3 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Citizen99: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always globe trotting,

Tufiakwa!!!

...don't always hate with sentiment..don't without reason...don't even hate at all..it is ungodly [b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by AHCB: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is nice. I like the fact that our royalties are taking their royal self abroad. It's about time we show the world our culture and heritage, instead of our corrupt and backward way.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
God bless oni of ife.. I really love this man.. He's very smart and brave.. speaks with wisdom.. God bless the Yoruba as well.. one love.. mind you I'm from Edo state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Oloripelebe: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

Kabiyesi ooooooo grin angry angry

Flatinooos no go like dis grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
wasting osun tax payers moneu upandan. am sure he gave him one of those hookers in edgbaston birmingham for party.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by lordkush: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

I have watched you closely
You are a nationalist
God bless you
lol you be clown

4 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
They would soon start arriving in droves, grunting "nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi", like Ifesinachi bus packed full with them, heading to Lagos and adjoining Omoluabi lands. grin
I don't like the way u behave.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Stalwert: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always globe trotting,

Tufiakwa!!!
[/s]

Atleast they are not arguing and insulting 16 years old teenagers on social media... Don't you agree that is a better use of their life and time?

To the mod who will hide because his bigoted brother made another poorly reasoned comment I say learn to be ashamed of yourself!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
okoyeokoye:
I don't like the way u behave.
I don't care what you like. kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? / Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.