Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (78453 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Ukeachu1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes.
Hope e no be like access bank o
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Leopantro: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
AishaBuhari:

It seems more like a ghost town! Even if it were to be given freely, one shouldn't throw caution to the wind!

Because Whiteman ghost sabi ugly o

OMG, I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING READING THE COMMENTS.

if the offer comes with permanent visa and salary every month with 24 hours electricity and internet access, Nigerians will enter plane tyre to go there.

just heard that girl sold her younger sister for 40k in Auchi.
Hunger bad.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Leopantro: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Explorers:
The initiative is meant to attract families and people under age 45 who are seeking to buy or build a new home.

Each adult will be offered a little over $25 thousand for their time, with each child being worth about $10 thousand.

This means that a family of four could rake in more than $70 grand, provided their investment in a home totals at least $200k.

If you’re like the Russian peasant who sired 69 children with his first wife, you’d be in for over $700k.

All those mangy kids of yours might finally prove to be a return on investment.

so one adult will get N9,000,000 just to relocate to this place?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Mariangeles(f): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:
Just to make it clear, they are not calling on Nigerians to apply. grin
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by OnowuOra(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
I was reading carefully so I don't miss anything. I would have been best bet for me to escape this hell called 9jaria

Hope they will accept ecowas passport
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Badgers14: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:

Boys dey try cut out you wan pour sand for our garri abi

1 Like

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by hollyray2016: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just need to leave this Nigeria my number is 08100149894. Thank you, May God bless, Good night sir/ma
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:
Omo na to go start to born ogringringringrin

But on a more serious note, why would the be willing to pay people just to live in an area....I dont trust the western world, something is definitely fishy.
Bags well packed, just waiting for the time we will be called to move over. cos Nija don weak me and if there's anything fishy about that place, let me be the one to first fish it out.

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Rebuke: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:

Lols, abeg help me tell them o cheesy cheesy
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by vioment: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
They are definately not talking about Africans. If na you, you go do, How many people have allowed several homeless or crazy people into their homes in Nigeria, or how many people of conflict have nigerians resettled in nigeria without those people taking advantage of our immigration system, lebanese come to mind, then niger and chad, followed by anyone else chinko and oyibo.

Some unwritten facts about this are: poor nigerians applications are going to take more 10 years to be reviewed; rich nigerians or africans might take two years to be reviewed or months if you are dangote; compared to maybe 3 days to 2 weeks for any oyibo nationwide or worldwide.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Sexytemi(f): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Richhard:

oya let's start ''borning'' the earlier the better! wink grin

Lolcheesycheesycheesy how many you want o?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Sexytemi(f): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nkwazemakennyj:

Bags well packed, just waiting for the time we will be called to move over. cos Nija don weak me and if there's anything fishy about that place, let me be the one to first fish it out.

Lolgrin bon voyage o
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by SamuelLoch: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
More details pls. Am totally interested.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by uzoexcel(m): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
cc ammyluv2002

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

i don't need to b paid abeg.... i go move in sharp sharp.
Lol!! U are smart gal.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by iker: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Did you people not read the eligibility criteria ?, it clearly states that monkeys need not apply, or because you call yourself yoruba your monkeyness is less than fulani own ? all una skin colour the same for thia eye
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by guccimilan(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Omo if winter jam you for this village you no go survive o

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Pruswaggz(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Why are people moving out if there is this cool cash giveaway?
Something is fishy...
....this story isn't complete.
Any secret killings/ Strange deaths...
kidnaps etc...
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by demmy100(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:
Lolz
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Jackossky(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2017
iker:
Did you people not read the eligibility criteria ?, it clearly states that monkeys need not apply, or because you call yourself yoruba your monkeyness is less than fulani own ? all una skin colour the same for thia eye
Umm actually, we were expecting someone as primitive and daft like u to give that response. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by AngryNigerian(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Sexytemi:
Omo na to go start to born ogringringringrin

But on a more serious note, why would the be willing to pay people just to live in an area....I dont trust the western world, something is definitely fishy.

Arrrrrgghhh!! Her village ancestors ooo, they yaff come! Trust? Wetin? #25milla ooo...

Wait, na ya hais be dat, or na artifisal?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Babyurgly1(f): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
we no go

human organ harvesters alert

we like our Nigeria as e be

grin grin grin
you and who?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Shakingdbumbum: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2017
white people don't give birth much.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by ricki: 1:51am On Nov 25, 2017
What about de cold weather.....it can get to minus 5 degrees

And snow too

Hmmmmm
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Austinoiz(m): 2:26am On Nov 25, 2017
t00dugged:
The place seems cool, wouldn't mind settling there,so long as it is not prone to earth quake or volcanic eruptions

Your suspicions are not far from the truth. The topographical outlay is mountainous(alpine) and such is disaster-prone.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by yazach: 2:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Just return our money period
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by juman(m): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Explorers:
The initiative is meant to attract families and people under age 45 who are seeking to buy or build a new home.

Each adult will be offered a little over $25 thousand for their time, with each child being worth about $10 thousand.

This means that a family of four could rake in more than $70 grand, provided their investment in a home totals at least $200k.

@bolded

I doubt it if they would get many people.

Because with that condition there are better places one can get.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Delaw135: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Op. I take God beg u ,pls and pls, how would I get there..- I don t mind sharing the money with u on 60/40%.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by centboy123456(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2017
kocvalour:
i'm interested... better than this hell here

and were are u calling hell I hope it is not nigeria
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 25, 2017
believe the cintext of this news at your own peril. where in switzerland would you buy a house with 200kchf? lool.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by centboy123456(m): 4:22am On Nov 25, 2017
blueheart:
How do we get there? angry angry

Just raising our hopes for nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed

bros u can use edo airline to get there
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by centboy123456(m): 4:27am On Nov 25, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
as long as there s light and Internet. Am game

Street Kind I see u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.