Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (78454 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by sulaiman01(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:
Just to make it clear, they are not calling on Nigerians to apply. grin
Y na she dem no want quick civilization
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nostradamu(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:

Mtcheww! You jus spoil my day grin. Was already daydreaming.

Iranu.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by toye440: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:
Bros dey dont need to pay nija for empty in 2hrs
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by refreshrate: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
undecided Why do they need people to migrate there after hundreds emmigrated from there? I'm not doing

Allow dem.
I've seen enough movies to know they'll never say the reason people left. Na when you pack go na, wahala wey pass you go start.

...then again, na buhari we get for this side

This one na real between the devil and real high mountain situation o

1 Like

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Explorers:
The initiative is meant to attract families and people under age 45 who are seeking to buy or build a new home.

Each adult will be offered a little over $25 thousand for their time, with each child being worth about $10 thousand.

This means that a family of four could rake in more than $70 grand, provided their investment in a home totals at least $200k.

If you’re like the Russian peasant who sired 69 children with his first wife, you’d be in for over $700k.

All those mangy kids of yours might finally prove to be a return on investment.
What is the caused of emigration for the first place?
People cannot just abandoned a town or village like that,what is the problem?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Interested ..
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Barzinime(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Let's go there as a family
t00dugged:
The place seems cool, wouldn't mind settling there,so long as it is not prone to earth quake or volcanic eruptions
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by t00dugged(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Barzinime:
Let's go there as a family
come and see my people first,and collect list
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by t00dugged(f): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Yea...snow too
snow is not a natural disaster,i am sure people still live in countries with temperature of - degrees,I am more scared of things that will result to loss of human life or property

1 Like

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Barzinime(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which state are you from?
t00dugged:
come and see my people first,and collect list
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by t00dugged(f): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Barzinime:
Which state are you from?
edo
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pruswaggz:
Why are people moving out if there is this cool cash giveaway?

Something is fishy...

....this story isn't complete.

Any secret killings/ Strange deaths...

kidnaps etc...
Abi there is dangerous radiation in the village.
I no trust oyibo
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Barzinime(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Your dowry isn't much
t00dugged:
edo
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Richhard(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Sexytemi:

Lolcheesycheesycheesy how many you want o?

11 that's a football team wink grin
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Sexytemi(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Richhard:

11 that's a football team wink grin

Lol, thats not bad o, but let's make it two football teams na
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Rilwayne001: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2017
claremont:
There is a precondition - ''Payouts will only be made to families willing to spend over £151,925 buying a house, and anyone who moves away after less than ten years will be forced to hand back the cash.''

Wow, i no do sad shocked
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Anglovel: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mihkel Sonn 2 days ago
Oh, well. Swiss person here. First of all, it's only CHF 25'000 for an adult. Second, You'll have to stay there for over 10 years while Albinen being Your main and only residence AND invest CHF 200'000 of Your own money (at minimum) for construction/renovation of a flat or a house. Otherwise You'll have to pay the money back. And last but not least - it's not even official yet, they're voting about it on November 30th. Chill out.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Richhard(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sexytemi:

Lol, thats not bad o, but let's make it two football teams na

you want to kill us grin grin grin grin

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by concho(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Respect55:
Rip English
The English get as e b o
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by adontcare(f): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
careytommy7:
I'm definitely in. Don't matter if it's their evil forest, shrine or mountain top I'll be told to reside.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by DanielsParker(m): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Babyurgly1:
you and who?
hey, how are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.