Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. (884 Views)

National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) / New Story: TOCHI / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
One of my neigbours invited me to their glorious Super Sunday Service this January. As a free thinker who was not caged to a particular worship house, I honoured his invitation. Black suit, blue shirt, red tie, a black leather shoe and a well brushed hair. With my big King James Version Bible in hand, I matched into the church. Suddenly, I saw my classmate. “Hmmm. Bad omen! Bad omen!” I couldn’t step back or avoid her, she had seen me too. She smiled sheepishly at me and continued doing what I didn’t know on a laptop. She was handling some of the technical department tasks in the church I guessed. Ah! Chidinma Okeke, still beautiful and busty. How time flies but her beauty didn’t fly. Her bosoms were so enormous that they drove the boys crazy in JSS 3 then. I waved her thoughts off, I was in church.
An usher directed me to a seat by the side of one of the two rolls in the church. The church was not filled up with people like some other big shot churches in the city but it was happening. The choir was good. In short, they were few but happy. It was a wonderful praise and worship session that morning. I shook my body gently like I had 200 dollars in my back pocket. The way I did it was dope, I was sure Chidinma was watching me from behind. Oh! The thought of her again.

The form master walked into our class in JSS 1 and demanded that we select a class prefect. While we were still jabbering about, trying to imagine who will handle the class as fresh toads that we were. Someone stood up, “Sir, my name is Chidinma Okeke, I am by far the best admitted student this year. I had four Excellents and two Credits in my WAEC and recently I answer almost all the questions in class. I think I’m good to go as the class prefect.” The way she said it very fast and steady, everyone was aghast, tongue tied and over turned. Lend me words. The form master didn’t know when he asked, “Class is that true,” and we also didn’t know when we echoed “yes.”
Chidinma became the prefect, inclining us to sweep and clean the classroom early every day. As a boy if you proved stubborn and she stares at you in some kind of way, you won’t even know when you will start sweeping. The few defiant ones she reported to the teachers who dealt with them joyfully. Because of that our class became much disciplined. The funniest part of her life was that she didn’t...
Continue from source
http://egbechofaith.com/fish-crush/

(1) (Reply)

Writers Here. How Do You Write Without Losing Motivation? / Motor Park Pastors. / The Emotion Book Party:live In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.