Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks (20157 Views)

Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by BruncleZuma: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
PMB Reacted.
NaCl+AgNO3->NaNO3+AgCl
sad

[img]http:///media/11-20-2017/DflI3U.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Ogasah: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2017
And what was his statement on the Libya slavery issue?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by mubeela(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This man! Still waiting for the reaction for the girls that died in Italy. Still waiting for his reaction on the blast that happened on Sunday. What a man! Is this a man?

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/
No na woman him b grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by nnokwa042(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Bimpe29:
May Allah forgive their flaws and bless their souls eternally aameen.
Terrorism has gone out of hand globally. Terrorists are becoming more heartles
Islam pls
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Do Buhari knows how many people his kinsmen (Fulani Herdsmen) have killed in Benue alone? Not to talk of Nigeria in general. He has not addressed this or show any concern. A rotten President at home trying to be relevant outside. Liar and slow poison.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Boss347(m): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This man! Still waiting for the reaction for the girls that died in Italy. Still waiting for his reaction on the blast that happened on Sunday. What a man! Is this a man?

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/

This is the same man that made It to the top to become your President.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Austinoiz(m): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Our International reactant...one who's dumb to react nationally.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by gete21: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2017
psychologist:
M losing hope for this nigeria government

You Buhari the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria didnot react to the senseless killing by fulani's herd'smen in nigeria.

Yet see the urgency you are using to react to something that happened in far away Egypt..... My question is how many times has Egypt reacted to anything that happened in nigeria

You

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by AAinEqGuinea: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Of course, come to beck and the call of your Muslim overlords. I'd wish the idiot would speak on this cowardly python-dance he orchestrated to kill an unarmed radio guy and label his movement as a ""terrorist"" organization while leaving unscathed corruption on a far more larger scale, including people in his own circle. When Quit Notices were issued, the first response from a London president was to speak in Hausa only.

Mugabe had bigger teeth than the dullard called the president of NIGGERIA
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by chudi55: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Some kind of religion needs to be annulled for the world to know peace again
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by excel123: 3:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Ten06(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2017
No need to react to herdsmen killing
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2017
PLEASE WHY DO MUSLIMS KILL THEMSELVES?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2017
Religion idiot!!!

I'm surprised that people don't see what I'm seeing in this Dullard.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Sheusheu: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2017
cyojunior1:
. but has he released any statement over the menace going on in his own country?
as in
this man dhe fall my hand big time
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017
There's a spiritual dismension to these coordinated attacks,few days ago a Mosque was attacked in Nigeria with casualty figure of 105 and another one in Egypt few days later.Evil altars are being renewed with human blood towards the end of the year we shall not fall victim!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by chimeziedickson: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Do we have a president?.......Im still confused since 2015........
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by IdeyFindWife: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:
Busy body. Buhari is yet to react on the Nigerian girls that died and were buried in Italy.

Buhari is yet to react to the suicide bombing that took place yesterday in Nigeria and he is issuing statement about an attack in far away Egypt.

Misplaced priority, arab-slave mentality, ethno-spiritual negligence and bigotry taken to a criminal level!

What more would you expect of a Zombie-King ressurected?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Funkybabee(f): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Useless person.....our girls died in Italy they even rushed to buried them because of their evil deeds..he didn't say anything... God will purnish our wicked gorvernment
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2017
meeky007:
e pain am
dnt u dare abuse our president.... if not i will beat u blue black.....
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Justinpm(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2017
cyojunior1:
. but has he released any statement over the menace going on in his own country?
I wonder ooo
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by meeky007(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
dnt u dare abuse our president.... if not i will beat u blue black.....
facking president.

i'm in my hus cum n beat me.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by RillJ(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Charity should begin at home.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by seunjungle1(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2017
This man Buhari is a sycophant!

Such attack was just unleached in part of the northern Nigeria last week. He never condemn it but he can find time to talk against the one that happened in Egypt.

What help will Egypt bring for you that makes you love them than your country men...I never see a page these Arabian countries condemn such an act whenever it happen here in Nigeria

Sycophant@Buhari

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
meeky007:
facking president.

i'm in my hus cum n beat me.
am on my way...................

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by successmatters(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28
Has he reacted to Palestinea provoking Israel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.