Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself (790 Views)

Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator / Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money / Generator Repairs And Servicing Technical Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself by seotraffiker(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hello, are you in an area with fluctuating electricity or no light at all. I will teach and guide you through on how you can build fuelless generator by yourself.
What is a fuel less generator? This is a generator set which doesn't use fuel to run it power or solar. This can run for 24/7 unlike solar which only work and store electricity only when there is sun and the material and installation is at high side. But for this fuelless genetator, you don't need much capital to start because you already have most of the components to use. Kindly contact me to get the guide and how to get the package at affordable rate.
Below is big size of the generator set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyi6DULsSDM
Call/WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 2 9 6 2 1 6 0 6
Re: How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself by chizby(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Am high or ar u high?
Re: How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself by seotraffiker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
chizby:
Am high or ar u high?
I don't get you.
Re: How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself by ipobarecriminals: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
seotraffiker:

I don't get you.
embarassed
seotraffiker:

I don't get you.
E dey ask u the brand of weed/leaf u sniff.Dey call am taba .Like say nah it dey confuse u..My hands nor dey sha
Re: How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself by seotraffiker(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2017
seotraffiker:

I don't get you.
If you don't know what to say, why not get off my post.

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Building Design...lets Make Your Dream A Reality / Applying For Research Grants In Nigeria / Nigerians Storm Their Boss' Office In Italy To Demand For Payment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.