Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money (2420 Views)

COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Fyzt: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Looking At The Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria, Here Is A Genuine And Legitimate Business You Can Do Starting With Zero

Capital And Make Over N2 Million Naira Monthly Even If You Don't Have A Clue About How To Lose A Single Bolt.

"All you need is just your two hands to put the components together. And the interesting thing is that you dont need any

experience or engineering skill whatsoever to start producing the fuelless generator yourself. All the components needed

step-by-step guide to constructing a fuel-less generator yourself".

What Is A Fuelless generator?

A fueless generator is a noiseless, smokeless and self-charging device that generate electricity without using fuel(petrol or diesel) and produces power by means of energy recycling.

It uses battery as its source of energy, and this battery is constantly being recharged by the same current produced by the fuelless generator itself by means of charging system under normal working condition.

It's fabricated by converting the already-existing fuel-using generator by changing some of its parts and introducing

other components in order to eliminate the use of fuel completely. It can also be fabricated from the scratch by obtaining

all the necessary components needed and couple them together following a step-by-step coupling procedure, which is my

secret

The fuelless generator device is not an inverter, solar energy, wind system or something you are already familiar with, and it has nothing to do whatsoever with PHCH.. .

It is an energy recycling, self-charging, self-dependent, maintenance-free, smokeless, noiseless,self-sustaining fuel-less

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

2 Alternator (E.g I better pass my neighbor Alternator )

3 Capacitor

4 12V Battery Car Battery

[2/10, 8:16 PM] Salute To The Elephant: Looking At The Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria, Here Is A Genuine And Legitimate Business You Can Do Starting With Zero

Capital And Make Over N2 Million Naira Monthly Even If You Don't Have A Clue About How To Lose A Single Bolt.

"All you need is just your two hands to put the components together. And the interesting thing is that you dont need any

experience or engineering skill whatsoever to start producing the fuelless generator yourself. All the components needed

A fueless generator is a noiseless, smokeless and self-charging device that generate electricity without using fuel(petrol or diesel) and produces power by means of energy recycling.

It uses battery as its source of energy, and this battery is constantly being recharged by the same current produced by the fuelless generator itself by means of charging system under normal working condition.

It's fabricated by converting the already-existing fuel-using generator by changing some of its parts and introducing

other components in order to eliminate the use of fuel completely. It can also be fabricated from the scratch by obtaining

all the necessary components needed and couple them together following a step-by-step coupling procedure, which is my

secret

The fuelless generator device is not an inverter, solar energy, wind system or something you are already familiar with, and it has nothing to do whatsoever with PHCH.. .

It is an energy recycling, self-charging, self-dependent, maintenance-free, smokeless, noiseless,self-sustaining fuel-less

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

Free practicals to first 100 persons on nairaland

WhatsApp 09031376196

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Sammytee001(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm interested in it

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Sammytee001(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
My WhatsApp number is 08075046065
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by cokegee: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
I am o..... This is my number 07033233559
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by brightview2017: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2019
I am interested. My Watsapp number is 08054547929
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by elitez(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by sage04: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
am here 08060625515
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by captainking(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fyzt:
Looking At The Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria, Here Is A Genuine And Legitimate Business You Can Do Starting With Zero

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

[2/10, 8:16 PM] Salute To The Elephant: Looking At The Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria, Here Is A Genuine And Legitimate Business You Can Do Starting With Zero

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

WhatsApp 09031376196
08140077394...add me..thanks
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by cash365(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by olatayo23: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
07033363302. Add me pls
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Omj4419(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
My WhatsApp number is 07066984419
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by ambale(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by babyboy4every1: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by oluwasheyi14: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
am interested 08036836403
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by timitayo77: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Fyzt:

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

WhatsApp 09031376196
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by xammax(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by saheed25: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pls add me 08039612193
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by chuks04: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Interested please 09020116816.
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Kingsizebiz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
I am interested. Whatapp: 09050898446
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Woqhub: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by owelle22(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
08068377512 interested
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Kingsizebiz(m): 3:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Pldase add me. My whatsApp no is 09050898446
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by wisest10: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by femijay8271(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fyzt:

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

secret

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

3 Capacitor

WhatsApp 09031376196

Am interested, 07088813956
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by dimade1: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Surefire1: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
am interested 08039291322
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by temple007: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
femijay8271:

Am interested, 07088813956
Sammytee001:
I'm interested in it
o
A interested 09016709953
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by wisest10: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
am interested 09094230469
Re: Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money by Yoliyoli: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Pls am very much interested 07039631600

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Be Rich And Famous:- Akoogun Brotherhood. / (gis)geographic Information System Training Now In Port Harcourt! Register Now!! / Anyone Heard Of The Nlng Scholarship Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.