Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. (684 Views)

OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 / Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze Shares Throwback Photo With Wizkid / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. by ofai: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
I really don't know what your grouse is. Is it about materialistic and selfish mordern day church ministers, or about the scriptural legitimacy of tithing?

Secondly, I have followed your "crusade" and have observed that you belong to either of these two groups:

1. Those who are aggrieved and feeling exploited by materialistic and selfish pastors.

2. Those carnal ones who just despise the idea of giving their one-tenth to ministeries where one benefits from spiritually.

If you really want to understand tithing, why not go to church and ask the church ministers rather than openly mocking those that tithe as well as ministeries preach tithing?

Do you think you are acting with wisdom assuming you are sincere?

People tithe for different reasons with different understandings.

Tithing PREDATED the old testament. It predated the Jewish nation. Giving one-tenth (tithing) was done by Abraham of mesopotamia as well as Jacob (also later called Israel). These men had existed before the "Jewish tradition" existed.

Jesus never condemned or downplayed tithing. In fact, he validated it in Matthew 23:23 when he criticized the religious leaders of those times that they were supposed to pay attention not only to tithings but also to weightier issues like justice mercy, etc.

Daddy freeze I wish you were in nairaland. But if this notice gets to you, feel free to share your views.

Tithing is 100% scriptural and it still applies to the minsters of the REAL JEWS as seen in ROMANS 2:28-29.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
open your eyes, look around you. daddy freeze is saying the absolute truth. Pastors do not care about your well being these days.
Firstly, the church is deviating from its purpose which is suppose to be salvation not prosperity, but instead these pastors choose to lay emphasis on prosperity in order to get more people in the church which is very wrong
Secondly, i do not have an opinion on tithing. so i dont think its wrong to pay tithe. if you want to pay tithe its your choice, but my problem is that the pastors has tied it to your prosperity. they have brainwashed you into thinking that without payin tithe to them you wont prosper. even saying its a curse. why the hell are you all this gullible. Well the real idea is "Give and it shall be giving unto you" if you have the habit of giving you will prosper. Jesus said God has provided everything we need, he did not say he will provide. all you have to do is come to him, simple.
Thirdly, looking at it from the economic point of view, how many churches do we have in this country for christ sake. just imagine if we had that number of industries. unemployment would be non existent. You can imagine how much these churches are making monthly with the tithe and offering thing. how much tax are they paying? you think its a coincidence that we have a good number of nigerian pastors on the forbes richest pastor list. how can one pastor have 4 private jets for christ sake. Nigerians are suffering. God. there is a lot to say but cant remember ryt now.
lastly, i belive the most powerful sentence jesus made in the bible is the part where he said "people would perish due to lack of knowledge". Goodnyt
Re: Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. by ofai: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2017
wayne50:
open your eyes, look around you. daddy freeze is saying the absolute truth. Pastors do not care about your well being these days.
Firstly, the church is deviating from its purpose which is suppose to be salvation not prosperity, but instead these pastors choose to lay emphasis on prosperity in order to get more people in the church which is very wrong
Secondly, i do not have an opinion on tithing. so i dont think its wrong to pay tithe. if you want to pay tithe its your choice, but my problem is that the pastors has tied it to your prosperity. they have brainwashed you into thinking that without payin tithe to them you wont prosper. even saying its a curse. why the hell are you all this gullible. Well the real idea is "Give and it shall be giving unto you" if you have the habit of giving you will prosper. Jesus said God has provided everything we need, he did not say he will provide. all you have to do is come to him, simple.
Thirdly, looking at it from the economic point of view, how many churches do we have in this country for christ sake. just imagine if we had that number of industries. unemployment would be non existent. You can imagine how much these churches are making monthly with the tithe and offering thing. how much tax are they paying? you think its a coincidence that we have a good number of nigerian pastors on the forbes richest pastor list. how can one pastor have 4 private jets for christ sake. Nigerians are suffering. God. there is a lot to say but cant remember ryt now.
lastly, i belive the most powerful sentence jesus made in the bible is the part where he said "people would perish due to lack of knowledge". Goodnyt

Daddy freeze should come straight.

Is he against tithing as a religious practice? Or is he against selfish and materialistic ministers?

I have responses for any of these positions stated.
Re: Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. by sirusX(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Daddy freeze should come straight.

Is he against tithing as a religious practice? Or is he against selfish and materialistic ministers?

I have responses for any of these positions stated.
You could slide into his dm on insta cheesy
Re: Oap Daddy Freeze, This Is For You. by MicheyJ1: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2017
#word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Latter To Davido / Spesh Shares 2011 Throwback Photo Of Davido And Wizkid Together / 21 Ways To Touch A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.