Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 (3954 Views)

Doja Cat Loses 200K Followers After Slamming Noah Schnapp Who Gaimed 2M / Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account, Hours After Slamming #theexperience13 / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by midehcreeb: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
The Controversial OAP has lost his official Instagram account again, this is coming just hours after he criticized #TheExperience13 program which held at the TBS yesterday as a waste of money.

source - https://www./2018/12/oap-daddy-freeze-loses-instagram-account-hours-after-slamming-theexperience13-program.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Freeze dey expose scammers but sheeples don decide say dem go remain foolish for life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Nne5: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Freeze dey expose scammers but sheeples don decide say dem go remain foolish for life.
Yada yada !
Freeze is the scammer.

He said he stopped paying tithes a month ago but all the while, he'd been deceiving people.Talk of hypocrisy.

He started his online ministry, asked for donations but he never told us what he used the monies for.#Big time scammer

Has Freeze ever condemned the killings of Christians in Nigeria? What's his opinion about them. I mean the killings In Benue, taraba and parts of Kaduna.
Can u tell us freeze's opinion about it?
Freeze is the sheeple. He is antichrist and any Christian that loves his teaching needs to get his/her head checked.
He should accept Christ into his frozen life and ask for mercy from God.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by amaniro: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Lol you sound more ignorant than the actual people being scammed. Don Moen the man who led me to Jesus or Travis Greene who songs bring the holy Spirit or Krik Franklin who's song made me think or Sacha cobbs with her wonderful voice.

#TheExperience13

#Jesusourpeace

12 Likes

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by SEGLIZ: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

what scammers is he exposing? if he knows he want to help people out, let him start with the exposure of those monopolizing our common wealth.
individuals reserves the right to invest there hard earned resources in whatever form they chose to. he is more of a scammers than the ones he is accusing of the crime, fool people, calling out people to make fame and earn a living off tarnishing their image isn't a scam right?
this is not overriding the issue of fake men of gods. they exist, they are and there are but attacking the one that has carved a niche for themselves is a no no no. daily the news of the pollutant comes on, he does not talk about them cos a good number of them are not popular but rather he will call out the genuine ones to make his own name ring bell in the ear of people like you that hate the truth.
what a shame to the lovers of deceit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Yuceeluv(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Good!...he can now be singing his baseless and useless opinions to his wife and children at home.

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by SEGLIZ: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Good!...he can now be singing his baseless and useless opinions to his wife and children at home.

in no time he create another page to propagate his evil agenda.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Yuceeluv(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
The man is just too desperate for relevance and public approval.

SEGLIZ:

in no time he create another page to propagate his evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians are tired already

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by spongeisback: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2018
When something is good and true you don't need lies,blackmail or threats to promote it. Indomie executives don't need to bring down other brands of noodles to promote theirs.

Freeze page is active and never went down at any moment. I noticed his followers increased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by ObaKlaz: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
I'll start taking Fridge seriously when he starts taking the heat to those useless politicians. Or are they so invisible that he can't see them?

2 Likes

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by SEGLIZ: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
The man is just too desperate for relevance and public approval.

my sister I tire o. trying to run other people down just get to that same height they are.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by kodded(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
who takes this wall gecko serious ? undecided
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Rosay15(f): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
SEGLIZ:

my sister I tire o. trying to run other people down just get to that same height they are.
... The only thing am happy about is that those pastors don't give him attention despite the fact he always critize them.

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by speedyconnect3: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Rosay15:
... The only thing am happy about is that those pastors don't give him attention despite the fact he always critize them.

They cant engage him intellectually.

They bring emotions.

he brings facts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Rosay15(f): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:

They bring emotions.

he brings facts.
.. Your opinion though
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Ayobami7(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018
目前这比分赛
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by uchennamani(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nne5:

Yada yada !
Freeze is the scammer.

He said he stopped paying tithes a month ago but all the while, he'd been deceiving people.Talk of hypocrisy.

He started his online ministry, asked for donations but he never told us what he used the monies for.#Big time scammer

Has Freeze ever condemned the killings of Christians in Nigeria? What's his opinion about them. I mean the killings In Benue, taraba and parts of Kaduna.
Can u tell us freeze's opinion about it?
Freeze is the sheeple. He is antichrist and any Christian that loves his teaching needs to get his/her head checked.
He should accept Christ into his frozen life and ask for mercy from God.

Ewu. Common get out of this place.

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Nne5: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
uchennamani:
Ewu. Common get out of this place.
You and your ilks that love freeze are the Ewus.
Rie nsi
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Tamarapetty(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Very good!! Ijiot
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by dkronicle(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Instagram don mean am too?
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by midehcreeb: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
dkronicle:
Instagram don mean am too?
yep i was shocked myself, over searc for his acct self ,same result
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by wayne4loan: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Touch not my anointed... This is just the beginning of freezer cheesy
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by midehcreeb: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
wayne4loan:
lol thats whats up

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Guess his instagram page has been experienced
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by JohnFrankling(m): 5:36am On Dec 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
ona don come again
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by wittyt98(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by chriskosherbal(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2018
speedyconnect3:

They bring emotions.

he brings facts.
hey speed you got it all wrong here they will never stoop so low to his level I bet you do you know why cos you can never understand the bible with common sense or intellectual wisdom, it only takes the divine wisdom to decode the bible and you don't get by going to school.

Also, the Bible is not about facts but the truth, the Bible is the truth, and the truth remains the truth weather you believe it or not, the truth cannot be bent, updated, outdated, modify or developed, the word of God is the truth and it remain so for ever.

Freeze, should get a grip on himself and incase he trying to catch on this for popularity sake, he is in for a long thing,he should go sell his wares with politicians who owe us as citizens of this nation, not with men of God or issues relating to God, you will just be digging your grave gradually.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by Adam09: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
[sup][/sup] cry
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13 by OkunrinOloro: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
And those sheeples are powerful enough to control instagram. It's beginning to look as if the sheeples are the ones running the show while Brainfreeze and his moronic cheerleaders are defecating on themselves. smiley

PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Nollywood Actress Don Jazzy Is Crazy About (pictures) / Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married / Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.