Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (45421 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Oblongata: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
You are next
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Oblongata: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2017
You are next simran946

Cc myndd44, Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by bart10: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Whogoblog: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2017
GBOYS How far Now ... dey intimidate us with G-WAGON FOR LEKKI ..

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by stagger: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Neoteny:

One of the factors responsible for the reckless chase of filthy lucre is the new senseless need to flaunt lavish lifestyles, no matter how fake or unsustainable, on social media. And this is because of the nigerian mentality that you're worthless unless you're filthy rich.

No thanks to our yeyebrities who surprisingly are all billionaires buying cars and private planes every hour, even the ones who've never released a single worthy song or acted in any blockbuster movie that earned hundreds of millions.

They imprint on the gullible youth (eg Airforce1) who'll suddenly develop the misguided prayer point "baba god pick my call", forgetting how hard it is to be rich and how easy it is to steal it or fake it.

And the end always justifies the means in the minds of these deluded fools rushing headlong into a long and dangerous road of get-rich-quick-without-honest-work irrespective of the potentially dire consequences.

Meanwhile our girls, even the ugly and done-for ones, just want someone to magically appear from thin air, give them cars, marry them in a lavish wedding, give them more cars, take them shopping to dubai and paris, and give them even more cars.

No one wants to work hard to earn a decent living to be proud of. Everyone wanna get rich overnight..

All for the mighty Instagram.

And Daddy Freeze wonders why conmen ooen churches and demand tithes.

Well you tithe-giving fools parting with your meager income for your pastor to make you rich:

the richest man in Africa ain't a christian.

Bill Gates is an atheist.

Larry page is an atheist.

Steve Jobs was a zen buddhist.

Warren Buffett is an agnostic.

Mark Zuckerberg was raised jewish, became an atheist, and is now a buddhist.

Michael Bloomberg is jewish.

Larry Ellison is an agnostic jew.

Wang Jianlin is atheist.

Jack Ma is agnostic.

Mukesh Ambani is hindi.

What do these people have in common? They're among the richest men in the world.

I guess your god is very carefree about blessing people who don't even believe in him.

You non-tithe paying fool, who told you that we pay tithes to become rich, or that riches are made from paying tithes?

Is riches all that a man can aspire for in this world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by slex(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Neoteny:

One of the factors responsible for the reckless chase of filthy lucre is the new senseless need to flaunt lavish lifestyles, no matter how fake or unsustainable, on social media. And this is because of the nigerian mentality that you're worthless unless you're filthy rich.

No thanks to our yeyebrities who surprisingly are all billionaires buying cars and private planes every hour, even the ones who've never released a single worthy song or acted in any blockbuster movie that earned hundreds of millions.

They imprint on the gullible youth (eg Airforce1) who'll suddenly develop the misguided prayer point "baba god pick my call", forgetting how hard it is to be rich and how easy it is to steal it or fake it.

And the end always justifies the means in the minds of these deluded fools rushing headlong into a long and dangerous road of get-rich-quick-without-honest-work irrespective of the potentially dire consequences.

Meanwhile our girls, even the ugly and done-for ones, just want someone to magically appear from thin air, give them cars, marry them in a lavish wedding, give them more cars, take them shopping to dubai and paris, and give them even more cars.

No one wants to work hard to earn a decent living to be proud of. Everyone wanna get rich overnight..

Well you tithe-giving fools parting with your meager income for your pastor to make you rich:

Wang Jianlin is atheist.

Jack Ma is agnostic.

Mukesh Ambani is hindi.

What do these people have in common? They're among the richest men in the world.

I guess your god is very carefree about blessing people who don't even believe in him.

1,000,000 likes
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this money so hard to make genuinely that people compromise morals and standards just to be rich?

Maybe I was wired differently, but being wealthy is amongst the easiest things to achieve legitimately.

With that said,
A big thank you to Justice Oyefeso for serving justice cold.

DISCLAIMER
NwaAmaikpe is not related to Akpaikpe.
lol..and I thought it was you oh!!grin..was already saying to myself that I'll miss this dude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

Can you imagine such watery and nonsensical charges? How is it a crime in itself to have several inflows of money into one's account in spite of not having a "stable job"? And which law makes a person culpable for not being able to "satisfactorily account for" money in
his possession?

The EFCC is full of retarrrds and barely literate nincompoops, mostly of Northern origin. This is why the agency is so clueless and inefficient. Instead of you to carry out thorough investigations and gather water tight evidence, you would conduct stupid raids and charge people to court for flimsy reasons. After you would blame 'corrupt judges" for your inability to secure convictions.

Unexplained funds are grounds for suspicion and investigation anywhere on the world. If you doubt it, have someone pay $200k into your US account and watch how fast the IRS and FBI start investigating your case (or in the UK the Serious Fraud Office)

Also, if you read the article, he was charged for a specific criminal act: advance fee fraud involving the sale of a dog in Singapore. He has a case to answer

The EFCC is trying hard and doing well. Kudos to them

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Saao(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

Can you imagine such watery and nonsensical charges? How is it a crime in itself to have several inflows of money into one's account in spite of not having a "stable job"? And which law makes a person culpable for not being able to "satisfactorily account for" money in
his possession?

The EFCC is full of retarrrds and barely literate nincompoops, mostly of Northern origin. This is why the agency is so clueless and inefficient. Instead of you to carry out thorough investigations and gather water tight evidence, you would conduct stupid raids and charge people to court for flimsy reasons. After you would blame 'corrupt judges" for your inability to secure convictions.
supporting crimes means one thing ...... Nothing wrong with having inflow of money into ur acct but it's the duty of effc to ask u the source of such money. So stop insulting people that are just doing their job

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2017
adjourn till Feb, 2018 , he will have to remaining in prison till then believe the judge should have been more lenient at least grant him bail with conditions
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by debossng: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Neoteny:

Wang Jianlin is atheist.

Jack Ma is agnostic.

Mukesh Ambani is hindi.

What has tithe paying got to do with this post? Why are you drinking panadol for other people's headaches. Tithing is strictly personal based on your conviction.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
debossng:

What has tithe paying got to do with this post? Why are you drinking panadol for other people's headaches. Tithing is strictly personal based on your conviction.

The guy is just yapping. He's a fulminant atheist
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Bobby808: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

his possession?

My prayer for today is that any body still planning to vote this government is the greatest anemy to this country and it shall never be well with such people.
Am so happy for those Judges and others who have been raided by this government and are still alive today. If anything had happen to them, this foolish senseless aimless group of people call apc will simply deny they have raided sich person. I am a senior citizen but from my youth to date, this is the government I so much dislike. Sometimes, if it is possible I like to line all of them up and PLUG one eye each, one ear each and all tooths and further give them life jail terms. Very useless set of animals. How on earth can this government win any case? Improper inflow of money.
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this money so hard to make genuinely that people compromise morals and standards just to be rich?

Maybe I was wired differently, but being wealthy is amongst the easiest things to achieve legitimately.

With that said,
A big thank you to Justice Oyefeso for serving justice cold.

DISCLAIMER
NwaAmaikpe is not related to Akpaikpe.
nwaAmaikpe were are you from? It seems we are brothers! grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2017
DONADAMS:
na them them...please make sure he serves maximum jail term...that's how they'll be oppressing hard working guys like us...and its not that they're using their smartness to scam...money ritual guys hiding in guise of yahoo yahoo...he who wishes to get rich by a day should get ready to be hanged in the end of the week.....and yah...one almost reset my bae head with money grin!!...girls Ehn grin..useless lots..
e dey scratch u again?cuz i nor think say u well ooo?reason wetin u write..E make sense to u?�
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
angry When u r broke d govt wont help..Now u help urself to get rich,dem go still come arrest u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
e dey scratch u again?cuz i nor think say u well ooo?reason wetin u write..E make sense to u?�
my guy no vex jawe. network no gree me modify
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

his possession?

God bless you jawe. Dont mind those foools... Thats how the useless police and SARS officials do also. Once they see someone doing well and wear good clothes, they'll start questioning how and where he gets his money from.

This nonsense dont happen overseas. Nobody cares how rich or flamboyant an individual is, as long as there are no traces or reports of the person engaging in fraudulent or criminal acts. The police there dont even care if you drive the most xpensive car in the world or use the world's most xpensive phone. The Naija law enforcement officers are disgrace to the Nation. Even the so called EFCC are being bought over by some highly connected and influential people in the country. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Make him go face naija law.
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
DONADAMS:
my guy no vex jawe. network no gree me modify
u offend the network �abi the network go need apc committee as e dey hot we go dey on the mata�
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
uzohrome:
Nawaoh, I think the best thing that can happen to any man is to take this life easy, this life does not worth involving your hands in a dirty deals. Slow and steady will always win the race. Also check my signature
oga na before...pple have being slow all thier lives.some wld die slow.a catalyst is needed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2017
mikeujoel:

Please what will make someone a 'BIG BOY'? By my own definition a big boy is someone who has worked hard earning his living legally like Mikel Obi or Anthony Joshua not rats like these.
dats ur definition bro. a big boy is a wealthy man.
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
THIS GUY DON SHOP MONEY SOTEEE!
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Mrjaz(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Common 3k rubbish
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by 4koff: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
amunkita:
Irrespective of my hate for yahoo yahoo, I don't see why not having any reasonable means of livelihood should send someone to jail...

Abeg the dude should should hire better lawyer, if he is "Said" to be a member of a fraudulent syndicate, then provide a material witness...

Afterall, we have so many wealthy men that their source of Wealth is not known...

Remanded on Prison for 4k dollars and what happens to the all the others e.g. Maina and co. Kirikiri is not for them as theys have to fly abroad for medicals abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by kunyeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

his possession?

Waya waya crew would come to defend his own!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Minemrys: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2017
amunkita:
Irrespective of my hate for yahoo yahoo, I don't see why not having any reasonable means of livelihood should send someone to jail...

Abeg the dude should should hire better lawyer, if he is "Said" to be a member of a fraudulent syndicate, then provide a material witness...

Afterall, we have so many wealthy men that their source of Wealth is not known...
didn't u read the part where it was said he duped a victim in singapore of $4,000?
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Minemrys: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

his possession?

Etim, 30, who is said to be a member of a syndicate of fraudsters operating in the Lekki area of Lagos, among other alleged offences, obtained the sum of $4,000 USD from a victim in Singapore, after posting a dog for sale on an online platform.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

his possession?

congratulations!!! you successfully polluted the thread with your upside down reasoning and tribalism. keep encouraging fraud. you will be a victim soon IJN
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by amunkita(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Minemrys:

didn't u read the part where it was said he duped a victim in singapore of $4,000?

It's sayz, he belonged to a syndicate that duped such..
If he belonged, what part did he play
Re: EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

God bless you jawe. Dont mind those foools... Thats how the useless police and SARS officials do also. Once they see someone doing well and wear good clothes, they'll start questioning how and where he gets his money from.

This nonsense dont happen overseas. Nobody cares how rich or flamboyant an individual is, as long as there are no traces or reports of the person engaging in fraudulent or criminal acts. The police there dont even care if you drive the most xpensive car in the world or use the world's most xpensive phone. The Naija law enforcement officers are disgrace to the Nation. Even the so called EFCC are being bought over by some highly connected and influential people in the country. Nonsense.
bros don't disgrace your alma mater na.

if you live above your means abroad you will be investigated. it's not only in Nigeria. stop encouraging fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery / NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.