Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl (45407 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
This occured on my return home from work. The military men refused me and my friend from snapping!

The popular Swahli market in Yenagoa LGA of Bayelsa state was thrown into chaos and violence as a man who hawks Pure water was said to have defiled a 12year old girl at the back of a car park.

The girl went to a friend of her mother who is also a trader in the market to report the issue after the incident occurred. The lady Then chased after the man and made a huge scene by hitting and yelling at him. This called the attention of sellers and buyers and the man was almost lynched if not for the presence of the Military men.

The girl was asked by the policemen if the accusation was true and She replied "Yes, he say make I remove my pant and use him finger dey put for my ....."....

The Policemen took the man away and this were the few pictures I could take as they refused us Any snapping during the whole incident.

One of the women who also have a shop in the market alleged that this isn't the first time the accused man has been tagged with such act.

Something should really be Done immediately to reduce this Child molestation and abuse.

Cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by kossyablaze(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
If this pathetic act is not curtailed now,I wonder wat Nigeria would look like in the next 5years under this context...I prescribe death by leathal injection to the offenders!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm...for the Christmas so? Mtcheeeew God pls avert every bad news for the sake of my upcoming birthday celebration....I wanna see happy face with enough smiling. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
na wa oo.. That's evil spirit o .. 12yrs ?
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Godfullsam(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Life imprisonment with hard labour for the man.

I rest my case sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:
na wa oo.. That's evil spirit o .. 12yrs ?
It was really a shame...
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Godfullsam:
Life imprisonment with hard labour for the man.

I rest my case sad.

Chai...
That's extreme!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Bonapart(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Government should impose death penalty on rape case: any grown up man that can insert his joy stick in a minor is capable of murder

Till then expect more of this

4 Likes

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by damton(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
pedophiles everywhere. Only castration of offenders will solve the problem . it'll be a major reminder to them for years to come.

6 Likes

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by sotall(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by steffans(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
I dey fear to born girl oo..

Bcuz d rate at which dey rape young girls...
I go fit kill person oo..

4 Likes

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by bronzegoddess(f): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Saddened
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Finally Miss Techy phone give away Oct 2015 ..

https://wn.nr/Ac8Rn
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by timilehing(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Came in to check N.......

Oops, indifferent

I don know say na dem.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by nikkiking(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Say no to rape!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by politricks: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Government should impose death penalty on rape case: any grown up man that can insert his joy stick in a minor is capable of murder

Till then expect more of this
Death penalty cannot solve this totally. There is death penalty for carrying drugs but people still carry it on a daily basis. Me thinks sex education or awareness is the way forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by lonelydora: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
The truth is, I came to check name(s).
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by kennyman2000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
end time is near

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nothing you snap for this picture,you just waste film

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by fratermathy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmm... Pedophiles everywhere. What's wrong with this country?

Freemanan becareful o.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Teophilus96(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
.He only did it under the influence of the mighty testostorone.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by fart: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I hope that man gets raped by a baboon

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by echomog1: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
He must be a yoruba man or one of his parents is a yoruba man......no one does such without yoruba connection. 10x a milli. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by helphelp: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I dey vex! angry angry, hit like if you support this punishment!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by 1surdman: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Konji na bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by qualityovenbake(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
The rate at which grown up are sexually attracted to children is sick and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Islie: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is serious case ooo

But it would have been better if we had seen the face of that guy
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by fratermathy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
echomog1:
[s]He must be a yoruba man or one of his parents is a yoruba man......no one does such without yoruba connection. 10x a milli. angry angry angry angry [/s]

Must you talk? Efulefu. Tribalistic bigot! Coming here to derail the thread. I just hate you and your likes, i.e. Omonnakoda. You guys just know how to twist everything into tribal innuendo.

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but this stupid and senseless tribal war MUST end once and for all. Na only una de the country sef? Mtcheww. Ekwensu romancing Olokun. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.