Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (31223 Views)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2017
ediko5:

Eyen unehe inoh.

Kpeme idem mfo! Mbak Abasi idu mmia ufen.

IT TOOK U ONE HOUR TO GET THOSE TRANSLATION.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
His father is a confirmed robber he's now down with stroke. He robbed us when we were living in the same yard. A snake must give birth to a snake.

WHO IS THIS?
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VanBommel(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2017
talk2percy:
lol, very madt bad nigga! For real, most guys needs to take their chill pills!
bros I remember in 2009 when I was about writing my first exam as an undergraduate in FUTO, those guys beat me mercilessly just because they wanted to rob me of my phone even after pointing like 3 guns to my face, one even pointed his on my heart region. Honestly that experience hardened my heart till this day. Let him continue to sail in the grave they'll throw him in, after all the sea there is calm grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Rip

legitnow:

There is no way to verify anything here.

We would have loved to confirm, he was indeed an armed robber.

I mean, in the picture, did u see him armed?
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Shut up

legitnow:

WHO IS THIS?
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
Shut up

YOUR VERY STUPID, DID U GIVE DEM JOBS?

Y DONT WE GO ROUND SHOOTING PROSTITUTE IN THE HEART REGION?

U DONT KNOW THAT ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS CREATE VICES?

I DONT KNOW WHO U ARE AND CANNOT TAKE YOUR WORDS AS GOSPEL TRUTH.

WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO CROSS-EXAMINE THE YOUNG MAN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD, TO ASCERTAIN HIS GUILT.

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, AN INNOCENT MAN WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE CRIMINALLY INCORPORATED NIGERIA POLICE ENTERPRISE.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Which environment? Is he the only child born in that environment? You don't know about this boy's..

Queenlovely:

nobody was born evil. It is a learnt trait. It is the environment that caused it.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Whogoblog: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
hahahhahah , cultist ...

This guys dey wicked oooo

now ..

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
I'm happy you said you don't know me. Go to Okigwe town and confirm about Ifeanyi

legitnow:

WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO CROSS-EXAMINE THE YOUNG MAN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD TO ASCERTAIN HIS GUILT.

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, AN INNOCENT MAN WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE CRIMINALLY INCORPORATED NIGERIA POLICE ENTERPRISE.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
I'm happy you said you don't know me. Go to Okigwe town and confirm about Ifeanyi

THE TOWN HAVE REJECTED HIM AFTER DISAPPOINTING HIM SINCE HIS BIRTH?

SOMETIMES, I FEEL VERY BAD FOR SOME OF MY IGBO BROTHERS, ESPECIALLY WEN I AM CHOPPING ALL THIS MONEY.

THIS IS Y, I STARTED INVESTING IN THE EAST HEAVILY RATHER THAN BANKING.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH, MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by akon4u: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Death at the end..
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
That comment by Destiny tho...... is it that they now have their own keyboard with auto correct that automatically changes 'frm' to 'flm'? grin grin

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2017
legitnow:

WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO CROSS-EXAMINE THE YOUNG MAN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD, TO ASCERTAIN HIS GUILT.

If at this digital age of enlightenment, you can be reasoning like this, I wonder how your ancestors reasoned.

You can go and cross examine him in hell.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

If at this digital age of enlightenment, you can be reasoning like this, I wonder how your ancestors reasoned.

You can go and cross examine him in hell.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR U, WE ARE NOT ALL ANIMALS.

SOME OF US VALUE LIFE AND BELIEVE IN FORGIVENESS AND REHABILITATION AS WELL AS PUNISHMENT.

WE DONT BELIEVE IN GOING AROUND TAKING LIFE WILLY-NILLY.

SOME OF US HERE, BELIEVE IN DUE PROCESS AND RULE OF LAW.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
legitnow:

THE TOWN HAVE REJECTED HIM AFTER DISAPPOINTING HIM SINCE HIS BIRTH?

SOMETIMES, I FEEL VERY BAD FOR SOME OF MY IGBO BROTHERS, ESPECIALLY WEN I AM CHOPPING ALL THIS MONEY.

THIS IS Y, I STARTED INVESTING IN THE EAST HEAVILY RATHER THAN BANKING.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH, MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
His birth? I witnessed his birth, I knew him very well.
His mum has a very big boutique. What else does he want? I was totally shocked when the news came in yesterday. What a life to wasted. No brother. Robbery doesn't pay.

LOOK MADAM, U ARE TALKING TRASH HERE.

AN INNOCENT MAN WAS MURDERED.

THAT IS WAT HE IS UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT OF LAW, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

I CANNOT TAKE THE WORDS OF A GHOST AS GOSPEL TRUTH.

LET THE NIGERIA POLICE ACCOUNT FOR THE MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

THE EXTRA-JUDICIAL EXECUTIONS MUST STOP IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
His birth? I witnessed his birth, I knew him very well.
His mum has a very big boutique. What else does he want? I was totally shocked when the news came in yesterday. What a life to wasted. No brother. Robbery doesn't pay.

I ASK U AGAIN, WAT HAVE NIGERIA AUTHORITY DONE TO THE NIGERIA HAUSA-FULANI POLICE OFFICER THAT ORDERED FOR FIVE INNOCENT IGBO TRADERS TO BE MURDERED BECOS A GIRL WITH DEM REFUSED HIS APPROACH?

THEN HE PLANTED A WEAPON ON THEM AND TRIED TO BRAND DEM ARMED ROBBERS.

APO 6 https://www.nairaland.com/4194206/apo-six-nigeria-police-reinstates#62652933

Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
Which environment? Is he the only child born in that environment? You don't know about this boy's..

you said it yourself. His father must have influenced him negatively. How could he resist. His problem is from his root. Please don't blame him. Put yourself in his shoes. In this world there is no good or bad. It depends on perception. Good or evil is a social construct. One man's terrorist is another man hero. When you find yourself on the side of the majority it is time to pause and reflect
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Yeah my sister I understand. I just pity the mum that will face the shame all by herself.

Queenlovely:

you said it yourself. His father must have influenced him negatively. How could he resist. His problem is from his root. Please don't blame him. Put yourself in his shoes. In this world there is no good or bad. It depends on perception. Good or evil is a social construct. One man's terrorist is another man hero. When you find yourself on the side of the majority it is time to pause and reflect
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
That comment by Destiny tho...... is it that they now have their own keyboard with auto correct that automatically changes 'frm' to 'flm'? grin grin

Hope u know the Yoruba pronunciation factor too? Stop making a fool of any tribe or anyone..
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Odjesha: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Aro baggas with their thief Ehen. ......I'm coming let me go and look for my African brodas
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Seedorffay: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:

Guy......easy na. #flm
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
this is still wrong man . he was murdered by the police without trial .
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
jennybright:
His father is a confirmed robber he's now down with stroke. He robbed us when we were living in the same yard. A snake must give birth to a snake.

Wow. Very handsome guy in that first picture. If his father was a thief, then he really didn't know better. What a waste of life. Some People just come to this world to just live useless lives.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
chiddyok:

I'm sure you've never been robbed at gunpoint. Never been terrorized and humiliated by someone that can't meet your eyes without a gun.
Can't meet your eyes without gun.....lol
sauce calm down biko.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Umu akpa with their useless oT of looting is allowed....Rubbish.
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
swiz123:
Long live the Viking confra... Thanks to you guys for selling infinix note 4 to me for 15k....
More ruggedness fall on you guys
u need Jesus asap
Re: Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
legitnow:

There is no way to verify anything here.

We would have loved to confirm, he was indeed an armed robber.

I mean, in the picture, did u see him armed?

That is besides the point. She said she will not condemn him because of situations that might have pushed him to do the crime. My point is, when you or your loved ones fall victims, would you say oh, he robbed, rapped and killed her let me not judge him, he prolly has a bad past!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.