Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (11430 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy / Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers. He Just Confirmed That He Suffers From... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by dammyd46(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2017
This one thing i hate (love) about this country.... the get away spirit. after the police rant and everything will now hear burna boy is not guilty of the crime accused of.....Lol grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Ohhh okay... He's busy cooking up another weed inspired poisonous sound to the ears abi? He should continue.

Buh make he sha produce his black ass to the cops for investigations once he's done cooking his rubbish..
Dont even know what people see in that dude's songs honestly undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by kulboy247(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Deefuray:
Na soooooo
fyn geh no pimple i just wan tell you say I get plenty money grin
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Moses247(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
burna boy new song is out ooo. mad tune.
http://www..ng/download-mp3/burna-boy-streets-of-africa
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Naughtytboy: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
valdes00:
Olamide use 48hrs record one Album, while burna boy wan use 1-2 month record one track....
Please don't come and tell me Olamide recorded his so fast cos its mostly trash, Burna sef na trash him dey record.. Dem dey d same league
let me educate u.. Burna has lyrical content than olamide

Burna has dope mad vocals

Burna can sing anywhere in the world
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Moses247(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Naughtytboy:
let me educate u.. Burna has lyrical content than olamide

Burna has dope mad vocals

Burna can sing anywhere in the world
u are rite bro. lyrically Burna boy is one of the best
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Naughtytboy: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Moses247:

u are rite bro. lyrically Burna boy is one of the best
seriously,, artist like timi, darey, cohbams, asa and praiz shouldnt have been nigerians,, they just cant use their voice and lyrical content well in nigeria.
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since he is not guilty, let him take 2 - 3 hours of his busy schedule to visit the police.

1 Like

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Arckeen: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
lordtim001:
Wait, Burnaboy and 2kay are not mates na. Burnaboy is way above him for him to hire thugs to beat him up. Even he did,he deserves it
you no get sense bro

1 Like

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by lordtim001(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Arckeen:
you no get sense bro
K.
Next!
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by KingZero: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
as someone said " Na so Burnaboy wan do Nigerian police like Wizkid do Shatta Wale "
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by gozzlin: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is so outrageous! Bastard, you're busy in the studio? You're wanted by the police and you say you're too busy to honour the invitation? What nerve!!

I am imagining the FBI or LAPD inviting Lil Wayne to come to their office for questioning and Lil Wayne claiming too busy in the studio to honour the invitation. Thunder fire you dia Burna boy. You will rot in jail once caught. _fucking criminal. angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Neoteny(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
He should sample NWAs "Fukk Da Police".
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
gozzlin:
This is so outrageous! Bastard, you're busy in the studio? You're wanted by the police and you say you're too busy to honour the invitation? What nerve!!

I am imagining the FBI or LAPD inviting Lil Wayne to come to their office for questioning and Lil Wayne claiming too busy in the studio to honour the invitation. Thunder fire you dia Burna boy. You will rot in jail once caught. _fucking criminal. angry

Correct

Neoteny:
He should sample NWAs "Fukk Da Police".

What are you saying ?
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by samsono30: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Go and answer present then you can go back to studio stupid idiotic artist.
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Temple1990: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
U c dat una album STUNT....ino-go walk..
Re: ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team by Larrydasilva(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Now, tell NPF Where he is, only then will I not see you as a dead liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man / #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party / Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.