Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

#bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party (11264 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Nipples Pops Out As Arrives Event Braless Yesterday (photos) / Jennifer Aniston Voted Best Hard Nipples Of Hollwood. / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by PhGossip: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Evicted BBNaija housemate, Tolanibaj, while she was rocking the dance floor in yesterday's night party, her nipples popped out to have a bit of fresh air.

See here https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-see-the-nipples-of-tolanibaj-as-it-pops-out-during-bbnaija-last-night-party/

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by modsfucker: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
It's called wardrobe malfunction, but this one looks deliberate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
modsfucker:
It's called wardrobe malfunction, but this one looks deliberate.

Deliberate?

How so?

She's already out of the show so she really doesn't need the publicity undecided

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Charleys: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Deliberate?
How so?
She's already out of the show
she's looking at herself on the glass so she's seen it.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by modsfucker: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Deliberate?

How so?

She's already out of the show

Yeah but she's still scouting for customers...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by DaddyRochie1642: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
modsfucker:

grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by osamz007: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
FARM TOOL

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by XiaomiFanBoy: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
modsfucker:

Med ooo grin

But come how many mods have you bleeped?

And how where you able to access the bleeped mods?
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by LikeAking: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Her nip is soooooooo fine.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by modsfucker: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Med ooo grin

But come how many mods have you bleeped?

And how where you able to access the bleeped mods?

Lolzzz... I was mad at dem mods when I created the account grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by modsfucker: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin

Lolzzz... You know things like this is what keeps them relevant.... They'd keep sparking controversy till they turn completely irrelevant...

Anto Lecky recently confessed that she's tired of living a fake life of celebrity.... Once they're out of the house, people will forget about them quickly.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by adaora17901: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Her tuck is soooooooo penalties.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Vulcanheph(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Delibrate or not, that breast looks yummy. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by GMBuhari: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonsense

better brestes on olosho insta

smh it didn't even show well
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by pretydiva(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
What a shame
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Harpyeagle(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
That's areola, not nipple.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by jericco1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very pretty nipple
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by fewAreRoaming: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very very very beautiful to behold.. oh lordy lordy lord kiss
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
modsfucker:

Lolzzz... You know things like this is what keeps them relevant.... They'd keep sparking controversy till they turn completely irrelevant...

Anto Lecky recently confessed that she's tired of living a fake life of celebrity.... Once they're out of the house, people will forget about them quickly.

reminds me of how quickly fans forgot hushpoopi
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by modsfucker: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

reminds me of how quickly fans forgot hushpoopi

That's the world we live in my dear... A lot of things we see as reality are actually fake!
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by meobizy(f): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2020
It’s called an areola not a nipple. The same happened to Nengi during their last jacuzzi party.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°

Everybody want to trend by force

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 28, 2020
PROSTITUTES now being recognized

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by InfernoNig: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2020
She could have wore bra or breasttube but no, I want to show the world that I am a hoe, n I bet one of those guys will Bleep her that very night. Girls with no shame.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party by BestMan001: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Nothing new

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wear Bra Because My bosom Is Too Small - Yvonne Nelson / Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School / D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.