Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (58677 Views)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures* / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by goldcoinhub: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
One of the mysteries that Nigerians have not been able to unravel is on Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji's baby daddy. His identity has been clouded ever since she announced that she was pregnant.

But in a new post about her extreme love for children and how she intends to be the best mother in the world, Linda Ikeji let it slip that the baby’s father is tall, dark and handsome!

Sharing the above photo from a maternity shoot she had, the media entrepreneur wrote:

I love children so much. I’m particularly obsessed with babies. I grew up in a compound with a lot of neighbours and believe it or not, as a teenager/young woman, I was the unofficial resident babysitter. I swear, ask my siblings. I literally carried all the newborn babies born in that compound at a period of time until they grew up to a certain age. Their mums used to come drop the babies at our house whenever they were tired or wanted to go out, this was, of course, to the annoyance of my family..lol.

The first baby I carried was a boy named Makoba (wonder where he is now, this was about 20yrs ago). From the first day I carried him, I didn’t want to let him go. So every time I had free time, and his mum hadn’t brought him to me, I would walk two floors up, knock on his family’s door and ask them if they wanted me to take the child off them for a while. I was always happy when they said yes. After him other mums started dropping their kids with me.

Back then my sisters and I used to take turns to cook every day of the week. So whenever it was my turn to cook and I was babysitting and they insisted I go cook, I’d tell my sisters to either hold the baby for me so I could go cook or they go cook. They always chose the latter. Lol.

Then my siblings started having children & I started to feel more joy. These were no longer neighbours’ or friends’ children, these were my nephews and nieces. My family! And carrying them brought me even more joy. If I was planning to go out and I heard my beautiful nephews and niece were coming over to the house, most times, I change plans and just stay home with them. There’s no greater joy for me than being around them.

So now imagine soon I will look down at a baby, and it won’t be a neighbor’s child, a friend’s child, a sister’s child, but my own child, my own flesh and blood, carried in my womb. My own son. It’s surreal. I can’t get over it.

Dear son, you are my greatest dream realized and I can’t wait to meet you! I plan to be one of the best mums the world has ever seen. Thanks for choosing me

Sometimes I wonder what he will look like. His dad is tall, dark and handsome and I’m cute too so fingers crossed

Taking to her Instagram story, she also shared photos of some of the designer clothes she’s already buying for her baby boy, to the surprise of her mum who can’t believe the extravagant cost of them.

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-blogger-gives-hints-on-his-identity

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Abimbola shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Oluromantic: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Even the man sef no go want make ppl know am. Which man go mumu reach dat level.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by pussygotlips: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2018
inconsequential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Even the man sef no go want make ppl know am. Which man go mumu reach dat level.
Shut up

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Oluromantic: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up
Oh feminist I no knw say u dey read

How I go dey argue with condemned brain. Ayama

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Oh feminist I no knw say u dey read
Keep quite

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Oluromantic: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Keep quite

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Millenniumlady(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:

tongue

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by neolboy(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Am already tired of Linda social media extravagance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
I just hope baby J gets here soon, so we can all rest. smiley

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Teewhy2: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin
The first baby I carried was a boy named Makoba (wonder where he is now, this was about 20yrs ago). From the first day I carried him, I didn’t want to let him go.

Makoba don hammer, if you know you know.
that is if Makoba see this post and sabi his way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by leunamme93(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations are in place.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Too much revelations menh.

Just chill, birth your son and allow the world to celebrate with you. This daily update on an innocent child is becoming boring.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by MethodmanWES: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm!!! Bubu u c ur life. Show me ur useless news and I'll show u a lifeless[color=#990000][/color] president.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by noble71(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Congrats linda. But Op there is nothing like baby daddy here, Linda did IVF to conceive. This is 21st century a Lady must not need a husband or baby daddy to conceive.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by tstx(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
desperation. made her to run back to her ex

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by inoki247: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Baby Jazzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Barbieperry(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
This Posting of everything on social media is childish, I so hate it eh

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by wonlasewonimi: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Probably artificial insemination.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Gbayi
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by salbis(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
You shall have a healthy baby and a safe delivery, these i wish for you.
However, what you think you are spending on your unborn baby is nothing when compare to what some expectant mothers spend. While to some, they can only dream of what you are spending for your expectant baby. Life is stage by stage, if you are up there, thank God. If you are down there, still thank God.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
.....and suckable kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by dotcomnamename: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nightmareo07: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Tonyspecial(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Just reading comments.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by tellwisdom: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
I clicked, so i'm one of the problem undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Ishilove: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Bullshyt. The father of my children could be Quasi Modo to the world, but to me he would look like Denzel, so 'tall, dark and handsome' is VERY subjective.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Useless bloggers cannot reveal d father Na copy nd paste dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Nightmareo07: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Abimbola shocked

Where u see that one?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Austinoiz(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
I think say our gossipmistress don born sef.
Madam born the pikin first before you kee us with your endless fantasies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' by Racoon(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Madam when is your EDD sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.