Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning (1531 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by Petercious133: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Tiwa Savage’s Super-Sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning Tiwa Savage is a performer and one that never shies away from embracing her sexuality and her appeal as a woman. The super star singer rocked this incredibly sexy outfit for one of her performances and she is absolutely owning the look and glam done by Doranne Beauty.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/tiwa-savages-super-sexy-outfit-will-leave-swooning/

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by kingxsamz(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2017
who else thinks her boobs are small?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
This is not an outfit. This na ordinary bra and boxers. Not swooning.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by deco22(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
I can't believe I used to think she was beautiful cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by NwaAmaikpe: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

I pity TeeBillz.
What a torture it must be to be husband to such a tramp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2017
where is the swooning, abeg lalasticala come and c if she iz worth it
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Is a pity that op don't know the meaning of swoon undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by princechurchill(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Am still searching for the meaning of swooning
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by yungmoney447(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Dear God

If na butter go delay my daily bread,abeg give me the bread like that, i get BEANS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Just one pikin and bleaze don fall like this nawa ooh! I suspect don jazzy. if I were tbillz don jazzy must pay for damages!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by DjAndroid: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Super-sexy Outfit Will Leave You Swooning by iamSi(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Not swooning , am spooning grin grin grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Slays As She Visits France President At The Shrine / Check Out Top 10 Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria #2018(per Show) / Adekunle Gold Complains About Spending Too Much On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.