Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello (1306 Views)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Makeup Photos Of Chioma, The Chef Chi Rocking 'Afro' Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello by bayoojo68: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2017
The Nigeria’s famous photographer, singer and songwriter, TY Bello and social activist was one of the speakers at the just-concluded Guarantee Trust Bank Fashion Weekend Masterclass.

TY Bello treated the guests to an exciting Master Class on Fashion Photography whilst sharing with them, the secret behind iconic images.

“It’s just where I am right now. I love the fluidity that what I wear takes me. I am not thinking about clothes too much. Fashion should be effortless and that is my thing. I am enjoying myself,” she said.

My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello
Re: My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello by Spanner4(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello by Aonkuuse(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
that means accident do you then afro hair grow up, or nah afro barber treat you when you get accident? i yam not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Just When We Thought It Was All Over. King Wizkid And Davido Did This (Photos) / Davido Shared Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (photo) / Video: BBN Housemate Alex Shows Off Her Boob While In Bed With Leo (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.