Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Linda Ejiofor Pens Lovely Message To Her Friend, Adesua Etomi On Her Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor Pens Lovely Message To Her Friend, Adesua Etomi On Her Wedding Day (348 Views)

Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor Pens Lovely Message To Her Friend, Adesua Etomi On Her Wedding Day by metroblogger: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
BankyW and Adesua Etomi's white wedding is about to kick off in Cape Town, South Africa. The bride's friend, actress Linda Ejiofor penned a special message to her on IG. She wrote;

She is getting married today!!!!! ??. Trust me those are tears of joy.
You know I don’t usually do this, but for you I will ??
Adesua Etomi; soon to be “Wellington” (love the sound of that) ?. I’m so happy for you. We have been through a lot together and to see the marvelous works God has done in your life, makes me hopeful.
4 years ago who would have thought that i would be by your side on this special day. I love you girl and can’t wait to have squishy nephews and nieces.
Mr W!!! I know you will take care of my sister and I’m glad you both found each other ?? ? I LOVE YOU BOTH and I trust God for a happy forever after!
@bankywellington @adesuaetomi
#BAAD2017
#MySAExperience

http://metronaija.com/linda-ejiofor-pens-lovely-message-friend-adesua-etomi-wedding-today/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Plumber Or Shoemaker? Timaya Rips Into Shatta Wale / [gist] Skiibii Parts Ways With Five Star Music After Three Years / Jonathan, Bruce React To Wizkid’s Win At MOBO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.