Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Anyone With A Vast Knowledge On Sony Range Of Phones Come In. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone With A Vast Knowledge On Sony Range Of Phones Come In. (1436 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Vast Knowledge On Sony Range Of Phones Come In. by loveslife(f): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
I am a huge fan of the sony range of phones. infact, its safe to say i am addicted. All four of my phones i used bf now were sony products. recently, i lost my phone, and came onto the phone section here hoping to see one or two discussion on sony phones but am disappointed as the threads so far have been between samsung, apple, and others. pls anyone with a very good knowledge on the latest sony phones and their prices hit this thread. i need 2 b guided on the best sony phones within the range of 70 to 80 but pls nt more dan 100. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Power Bank Light Keeps Blinking / Brand New Iphone X For Sale / Infinix Office Now In Warri !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.