Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

#TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. (18038 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Bester44(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2017
jannyada:
I knew no one and I wasnt pre selected. I wrote all the test including STEM TEST. Only to be disappointed at the end without reason. Even a friend that couldnt write the test was pre selected, yet you claim transparency. we all know its thesame Nigerian factor Buhari is fighting. Accept this or just say you used random selection at constituencies. Any how, I hope u realised your mistakes soon and come out clear.

What you studied may not be in line with the program you chose. I studied agriculture. I and all my 3 friends that studied agriculture were selected under nagro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Bester44(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2017
sorry1:
funny people, why wont you be happy when your name was. included....

the truth of the whole thing is that nothing is based on merit in Nigeria...Npower should come out clear and tell everyone that all they did was a random selection, Which is bad and unfair.

Any society that wants to prosper must have merit as her watch Ward and not "try your luck" Npower fvcked up But that not withstanding I still congratulate those their ponzi paid off. In other words, the npower preselection method was that of ponzi and They should please stop pleading fairness.

You are talking about merit here. What is your discipline? What is your selected program? If your certificate and the program have no connection, forget about selection.

Besides, if we are to judge you by your ability to write, you made many errors in your post above. I expect the usual line, "Is English your mother tongue?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by umsquare: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Study Agriculture, applied nagro n wasn't selected. Take note not by discipline. Have nothing to say about the selection because even some people still serving were selected. I thank God because he knew what he has already prepared for me. Congratulations to those selected.

7 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Godfather898989: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2017
I know nobody upstairs.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Mrjaz(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:

For verification kindly give us these details.
Name:
State:
LGA:
Phone number:

Make una delete am abi
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by wallexy(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2017
I dont even put mind...hail thee...i was pre selected
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Mrjaz(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari and his coworkers remain a curse to Nigeria rubbish I can't wait to use my voters card again to kick that bastard and his Nrubbish out.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Ojemedad: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Bleep npower, if it was nnpc, immigration and co. you think the common will get it?

Politicians will never let their child work with npower

3 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Donkalio: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2017
After my analysis as a softwares Engineer, the APC led federal government has hijack the process, but we Nigerians are not bothered. Happy days await us.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Sunshine1969: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask? see mumu!
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by millionboi2: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Naruto87:
No...I'll like to ask the process. of leaving npower and how long it will take especially if the person gets another government appointment.
Govtmnt no suppose give u job why on npower.. .......xpt say u know who knows d Ida.

So don't go for it, if u have an alternative.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by onegig(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2017
You see Nigerians.

most are liars and dubious. Because something didn't go your way does not mean it wasn't fair. Most don't have conscience and we keep on blaming the politicians and our leaders as if the politicians weren't previously ordinary Nigerians. If you sack all government officials today and replace them with Nigerians you would still get the same result or even worse.

Just take a look at the guy up there saying someone didn't fill a form but was preselected. Haba...how come? Oya provide the details of the so called person and he has gone deaf and dumb.

And our Oga software engineer Donkalio. Can you kindly please tell us with facts how it has been hijacked? You just don't make stu.pid allegations without proof. You provide irrefutable proof. That's how to critique. That's how to you put government on their toes and not just crying wolf about everything and anything.

If you don't have concrete evidence as regards malpractice please kindly keep your mouth shut lest you sound like a derelict.

10 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Nairalane: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:
We challenge the 2017 pre-selected applicants to tell us if they knew anyone before they were pre-selected.

#TheNPowerChallenge
#NPowerNG

Please, I'd like to ask this...

Will the new Npower recruits be paid for December 2017?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by millionboi2: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Bester44:

You are talking about merit here. What is your discipline? What is your selected program? If your certificate and the program have no connection, forget about selection.

Besides, if we are to judge you by your ability to write, you made many errors in your post above. I expect the usual line, "Is English your mother tongue?"
Stop d intimidation.

Bcoz of #35k,you dey complain 4him English.,why Obi in onitsha dey smile to bank with millions everyday.

Who d English help?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by movement32(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2017
I no know any body o, NA only my God I know , it just stil be like is not true that I got selected from N-power

Now waiting for the physical verification...
Great Thanks be to my God!!!
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Ustec: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:
We challenge the 2017 pre-selected applicants to tell us if they knew anyone before they were pre-selected.

#TheNPowerChallenge
#NPowerNG

Most of the serving corpers also applied and got preselected which is due to your Weak mode of application from your website.while those jobless graduate sitting at home were not preselected.

2 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by nwakibe: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:

#TheNPowerChallenge
#NPowerNG
Abeg answer my question now.The first time I checked my own, I was selected. But when I logged in the 2nd time, it shows I'm not selected. What could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by joshrare(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:

Name:
State:
LGA:
Phone number:

Guy man abeg oooo nor give them oooo, nor go spoil person blues blues with this Nigeria dancehall oooo...
Npower pls sort that out on your own, coz I know like 5 persons that didn't take the test and were pre-selected but the important thing is that I'm happy for them, it was needed badly
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Meritocracy: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
I applied for Npower create in 2016 but not selected, also applied for N-teach this year and not selected. I know I pass the test including I.T based test which made me loose hope in Npower stuff. I believe if the candidate were pre-selected on merit there is no way I won't be selected. Long live Npower.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by hoodboy(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2017
I was pre-selected, didn't know anyone.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by kwovadisdomine: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2017
How do u expect him to give u the details of the person? Good riddance to bad rubbish

npowerng:

Name:
State:
LGA:
Phone number:
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by kwovadisdomine: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2017
olasaad:

Well in my house, we don't filled any form apart from the online registration and me and my other siblings got shortlisted.

[b]And I later saw some people who filled the politicians form and they were not shortlisted and they were lamenting about it. [/b]So to me I think they are fair enough. Thankyou Npower from me and my siblings

So it means politicians hijacked the process. Therefore the process isn't based on merit anymore and it's not transparent
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by mykelswa(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2017
I didn't even answer my questions completely before I was pre-selected.. It was God
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by waveman2: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2017
This Npower thing has shown day the government of the day has failed woefuling. Instead of creating an enabling environment that people can be self reliance. Creative an enabling environment for entrepreneurship invest greatly inbour education system so we don't just go to school to learn Wat Micheal faraday said in 1866 but be more research minded(technological development) our youths are struggling to get Npower.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by ayokellany: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Bester44:

Dude, if you are so fantastically good like you want us to believe you'd have a job and not be here wailing about not being selected.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by rusher14: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2017
umsquare:
Study Agriculture, applied nagro n wasn't selected. Take note not by discipline. Have nothing to say about the selection because even some people still serving were selected. I thank God because he knew what he has already prepared for me. Congratulations to those selected.

You forgot to tell people you even had login issues from the beginning.

How then would you have been selected when you couldn't log in?

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by luizmendezgrant(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Did any serving call-member get selected..? If yes.. Please how did it happen..? If no.. Why did npower make provision for those still in nysc service.. Most of us whu applied but are stil serving did get shortlisted.. Why..?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by LordIsaac(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Omaa1:
Npower!
I don't even know what to tell you guys.
The test was a walkover, I don't know the processes and criteria of your selection. Why give the test if the test is not one of the criteria?
Don't even bother with bvn issue, because if your bvn and name doesn't match, you won't be able to write the test.

You guys started early with the foul play, I thought it was going to be at the verification that the mago mago will start.

Nteach was worse, with others answering just 11 questions, we answered 33 questions, questions that I will answer all over again even in my sleep.

I'm disappointed, but it's well!
God bless you, my sister...You just unclothed truth!
Obviously, I was not pre selected for N-Teach because I answered 33 questions well and I had a degree in education. If education is the key, Nigeria is the lock.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by rusher14: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
waveman2:
This Npower thing has shown day the government of the day has failed woefuling. Instead of creating an enabling environment that people can be self reliance. Creative an enabling environment for entrepreneurship invest greatly inbour education system so we don't just go to school to learn Wat Micheal faraday said in 1866 but be more research minded(technological development) our youths are struggling to get Npower.

So Africa extension is not progressive?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by MrSocrate(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Five people I know were pre-selected without knowing more than the android phone which collectively was used for the registration after contributions were made for the data subscription. Don't know the criteria used for the selection but the process was fair enough

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by BrutusOj(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2017
reading comments here makes me wonder if Naija will ever be good again. Ordinary Npower too, they are still hijacking, what then will the commoners get freely?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by MrSocrate(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2017
joshrare:

Guy man abeg oooo nor give them oooo, nor go spoil person blues blues with this Nigeria dancehall oooo...
Npower pls sort that out on your own, coz I know like 5 persons that didn't take the test and were pre-selected but the important thing is that I'm happy for them, it was needed badly
You and I know that it's just a mere talk, nothing wrong with proving yourself right, if he knows he should provide the information and shame the government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / KCA Deutag: Graduate Operations Engineer 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.