Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (80397 Views)

Banking Is Pure Madness In Nigeria: My Experience / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by wristbangle: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
No wonder amazon became the richest after the weekend. Omo shey these people no get TV for their house ni? shocked shocked

This is really shocking images.

Honestly Nigeria Black Friday na real scam. I hope jumia, konga, Yudala and co are seeing this

3 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by speaktome(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
Back in 2010. I sold all my cars, tv, radio and gave old books to local book clubs.
I decluttered my wardrobe, gave out electronics to strangers. Gave my laptops to civil society.

I felt lighter. My living room became spacious. people were baffled at my transformation and I explained minimalism to them. They thought is was a religion but I explained further. Now they all became minimalist.

All lairs will have their position in the lake of fire...

Repent!!!!
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by 9too1: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I graduated from Princeton in 2009 and I felt like I have been duped. The experience they promised wasn't what I got. I had buyer's remorse. People Expectation from me is higher because of their perception of Princeton and Harvard.
Scarcity mentality is dangerous. Salesmen use it a lot.
They use limited time and offer to persuade you to buy.

I bought a shop in central London because the owner made me believe that so many other people were interested in it too. I resold the shop a week later when I knew the secret
you are inhuman, always lying without compassion. please have mercy on people reading and responding to these lies.
pity for us
madam pity for us
na begging we dey beg of�����

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nuzo1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
The stuffs they bought last black Friday are on their way to underdeveloped countries like Nigeria. So they have to be replaced with newer models and technology compliant gadgets at half the original price.

Developed societies thrive on change. Everything is going SMART and is done online. Heck, their system cannot even support most of the TV and other stuff we use in doing big boy here.

What a great way to live a life and start a new year.

3 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:
Materialism. What happened to the ones they bought in previous 'black friday'?
Very good question..... It's just madness going through pains to spend hard-earned money on things they don't really need.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by nathanccr(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow.
Hanhan! U be Ambulance

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nuzo1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

Priest69:

Very good question..... It's just madness going through pains to spend hard-earned money on things they don't really need.

Oga, the ones they bought last black Friday are on their way to underdeveloped countries like Nigeria. So they have to be replaced with newer models and technology compliant gadgets at half the original price.

Developed societies thrive on change. Everything is going SMART and is done online. Heck, their system cannot even support most of the TV and other stuff we use in doing big boy here.

Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Kashif(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Not sure how this works in Nigeria.

I went to Spar on Friday, not knowing what was happening. I sensed something was abnormal when I couldnt find a parking space before 11am. Eventually got into the compound and on asking questions, realised it was black friday.

Needed a small Jbl bt speaker that I had bought before for 14,150. On black friday, it was listed at 15,050! I asked the sales rep why it should be higher since commodities prices are coming down (I never considered the BF). He then told me there was a 10% discount on the speaker. undecided

At the end, I paid 13,545!

Why did they have to increase the price before the discount? You judge!

Was not tempted by whatever it was they were painting black!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by olanshi: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017

Wow, the experience here in France is exceptional!

Majority of the items bought range from Smart TV, Playstation 4, Kitchenwares, Home Theatre, Furnitures, Laptops and mobile phones!

I bet you, majority of this items will find their way back on Ebay listed for sale in January!

Naija, how was black Friday na? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by netmillionaires(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are you kidding me? Where? I have been looking to buy 65" TV too but the price always discourage me.
ipledge10:
Best deals on Black Friday are TVs. I bought 55” 4K smart TV for $298
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by viperman: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
There is something fundamentally wrong with the mentality of humans nowadays.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by gifty99200(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:
they'll send it naija for us to buy as tokunboh embarassed
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by martineverest(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
kulboy:
What about yellow Monday
cyber Monday
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Godwin978(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
oyinbos self like awoof, for nija na scam scam we dy purchase
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by chukxie(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rich folks don't shop on Black Friday, they shop whenever they want. That's my goal - to be able to purchase whatever I want when I need it without having to wait until there are discount sales.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by fashrola(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

Enlisted on ebay and or other classified sites for profits
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by uptimidst(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
check my library here on NL

Oga Emeka, abeg I dey interested.... so,how does it work
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by fuckpro: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
I personally can assure you it is not. Best Buy and Target deals are still on as I type. The line is still the same as thursday evening when they opened the gates. Less items now yes, but the entire weekend will be like you see in these pictures. Infact, the outlets too are having great deals the entire weekend

More trucks will deliver in stores on Sunday, in preparation for Cyber Monday.....last deals.
...you look all knowing I've always wonder what a goddess would look like,now I know
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Madness justified. They say 80% off, you know it's the truth.

Here, 80% means something so exasperating you just wanna find the sales head and $_#&*#£^$&,-*;kiss him/her!
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by linearity: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

They are currently in your living room after been refurbished, then repacked and shipped as new to dumping ground Africa.

If you wait patiently enough, the ones they are buying 50% off today, will be at a store new you next year as ‘brand new’ for you to purchase.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by fitinwell: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
So what is Jumia , Konga ,Cash n Carry, and the likes doing? Here in Nigeria Home consumers are still very expensive.. The slash on each items are just st the original price..

Someone asking here.. Does that mean these people abroad dont have Tv at home ?

I envy does guys 55inch ULEd smart Tvs .. I wish it was me... sad

I have checked through stores here that smart tv cost #560,999 - #3million on jumia even with black friday.

Games are costlier...

Chai God which way Nigeria..
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nuzo1:

Oga, the ones they bought last black Friday are on their way to 3rd world countries like Nigeria. So they have to be replaced with newer models and technology compliant gadgets at half the original price.

Wake up!
Well, you aren't entirely wrong there and that's their problem. I believe new and better things will be invented the ones that will help us and ones that will kill us. People die during Black Fridays but it's almost never recorded cause the culture must continue.
My point is; in the end, new things gets old as soon as it's produced and you are trapped in endless circle of acquiring new things endlessly.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by millomaniac: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

They sell it off and some Nigerians business men will import it and sell it to you as Tokumbo. grin
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by blingxx(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Explorers:
In pictures from a shop in Sao Paulo, Brazil's biggest city, huge crowds can be seen struggling to get hold of huge Samsung TVs.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See rushing... They didn't even act civilized ....
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by jaheymezz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
so no be only Nigeria like awoof
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Jennifer89(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
OMG this is the real deal mehnnnnnnnn
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by fitinwell: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
netmillionaires:
Are you kidding me? Where? I have been looking to buy 65" TV too but the price always discourage me.

Bro me 2...... There is nothing like black friday here in Nigeria... So sad..

I also needed to change some gadgets.. But the cost online is provoking....

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Okinqz01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
even oyibo dey like free things
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
banky3w:

You are a very foolish person. Every of your mumu comments you always flaunt you graduated from bungalow, you school in penthouse,
you shop in abule egba, went crazy in oshodi, you live in yaba left. Joor who you epp.... I dey look say E be like say you be riff raff before. If you ever try this again, I'll take it up with you personally. Oloshi oloriburuku...... Blowing your own trumpet. Take the certificate of stupidity for your brain resetting.

Lmao this banky nor get joy I swear grin grin look at how you just finished the lady completely. lol u nor go wound person Nairaland sha if na me I go just find somewhere go cry grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.