Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding (45519 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
divorce loading
men are polygamous
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by menwongo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
All for camera
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by baby124: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
The parents of the bride should be dressed in more presentable coordinated outfits than these. The mum's lace and gele looks cheap and local. I have a feeling they are not in support of their daughter's wedding to a serial baby daddy who fights in clubs but grudgingly attended. Even the looks on their faces speaks volumes

Wishing the couple HML sha
Laughing in Chinese. The girl try sha, baby daddy to 3 different women before marriage. If my daughter bring this kind home I will disown her. I thought he claimed his bride is a northerner, maybe that's why? Her name is very suspicious too. Whose surname is fash?
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by rawpadgin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Prostrate and not Portrait angry

shut up dia!

It's prostrate
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by Mufasa27(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
The kpoli wey go dey the guy body ehn grin angry
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by dominique(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
baby124:

Laughing in Chinese. The girl try sha, baby daddy to 3 different women before marriage. If my daughter bring this kind home I will disown her. I thought he claimed his bride is a northerner, maybe that's why? Her name is very suspicious too. Whose surname is fash?

The babe is old and running out of options that she had to settle for a man with 3 babymamas. I also reject such for my daughter. I also thought she was a northerner because she was formerly based in Kaduna but she's Yoruba. Her real surname is Fasanya which she shortened to Fash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by wristbangle: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
The parents of the bride should be dressed in more presentable coordinated outfits than these. The mum's lace and gele looks cheap and local. I have a feeling they are not in support of their daughter's wedding to a serial baby daddy who fights in clubs but grudgingly attended. Even the looks on their faces speaks volumes

You don't judge by the outward appearance and how did you that their outfit material looks cheap?

The photo capture may just be when they just finished smiling hence when praying for the marital union.
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by baby124: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:

The babe is old and running out of options that she had to settle for a man with 3 babymamas. I also reject such for my daughter. I also thought she was a northerner because she was formerly based in Kaduna but she's Yoruba. Her real surname is Fasanya which she shortened to Fash
Oh I see. I thought she was a northerner. Those people standing as her parents look like an older brother and her mother. See the hairstyle the bleaching groom took to the wedding. Most old school parents will not be pleased. Anyway I wish the couple the best. Lol.
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by Khaliyah(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
That man is not Oritsefemi, why are bloggers like this and why ate NL mods so careless?

1) That man is dark

2) His hair is on lowcut, Oritsefemi is on dreads

3) That shirt he is wearing is not the same as the lace Oritsefemi had on..

Nairaland mods, this is the second wrong picture you have pushed to FP, first, it was Adesuwa and Banky, now this.

Seun call your mods to order, lest they make nonsense of your hard work
Zoom the pic, you ll see him proper. He is the second guy not d first
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by safarigirl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Khaliyah:

Zoom the pic, you ll see him proper. He is the second guy not d first
okay, seen him
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:

You go fear busy body.
dummynique #StopBitchAttitude
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by isan(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dem son steal Yoruba culture finish mtcheeeeeew
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sexytemi:
Both husband and wife yaff bleach finish o, look at how her parent are dark and she's white...just can't imagine the color of their child.
they would quickly start bleaching the child once it pops out. some parents bleach their baby
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by kayjasper(f): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
That man is not Oritsefemi, why are bloggers like this and why ate NL mods so careless?

1) That man is dark

2) His hair is on lowcut, Oritsefemi is on dreads

3) That shirt he is wearing is not the same as the lace Oritsefemi had on..

Nairaland mods, this is the second wrong picture you have pushed to FP, first, it was Adesuwa and Banky, now this.

Seun call your mods to order, lest they make nonsense of your hard work

Eeya, you better go and get a pair of glasses.
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by ibietela2(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
I thought he married before
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Very local and classless wedding
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by bigtt76(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin when papa and mama black but daughter white hehehe

mogboyelade:
Papa and mama no yellow, Nabila brighter than her future.
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by ArchangeLucifer: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
okay, seen him

Moderate your ijebu garri intake.
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
kayjasper:

Eeya, you better go and get a pair of glasses.
i've seen him. Your comment is late

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by safarigirl(f): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Moderate your ijebu garri intake.
the word is 'modify' not moderate. If you drank Ijebu garri, you would know the difference.

No need to modify, I'll just leave it for internet trolls
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by ArchangeLucifer: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
the word is 'modify' not moderate. If you drank Ijebu garri, you would know the difference.

No need to modify, I'll just leave it for internet trolls

I'm asking you to reduce your ijebu garri intake so "moderate" is 100% correct.

Illiterate.

Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by cuedish: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
mogboyelade:

Na there bleaching cream finish Na
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by segebase(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
v
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by Niyinficient(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
mogboyelade:

My sister...i super weak
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by fay39: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2017
this act is completely forbidden in Islam. Alhamdulillahi for Allah's guidance on us Muslims
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by DeBigFab(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
dominique:

She is wearing what she could afford. Must they break the bank for wedding cloth? Would that guarantee peaceful marriage?
Re: Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding by dominique(f): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
DeBigFab:
She is wearing what she could afford. Must they break the bank for wedding cloth? Would that guarantee peaceful marriage?

So they could afford to advertise thier wedding on a gigantic electronic billboard, slaughter four cows but can't afford decent MATCHING outfits for the parents of the bride? I don't think so. I think the parents deliberately decided to register their displeasure at their daughter's choice of husband by coming to the wedding dressed like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.