Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

A Drummer's Imagination - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Drummer's Imagination (1897 Views)

Things You Can And Cannot Control As A Drummer / 5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) / Crazy Pep Talks You Don't Say To A Drummer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Drummer's Imagination by jamerflepz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
We do all have imaginations and as drummers we've all imagined things. Things that could help boost our careers as drummer, things that could make life easier for us as drummer, things that could make us feel good and proud about being a drummer.

So today we are just going to put our imagination to use and imagine the good, bad and ugly things that could come from being a drummer.

It's just a crazy imagination, don't take it too serious and I want to know yours too. Lol.

Here's mine:

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture U Wanna See / Elephant And Camel + Naija man / What Will You Do If It Were You? Na Joke O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.