|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,639 members, 6,873,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 11:24 AM
|5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) by jamerflepz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2021|
1) Sacrificing a Gig (whether free or not) just to spend the night with a girl. Drummers ain't Simps. Drummers are Alpha males. Lol.
2) Getting high before a Gig. We love to take risk when we play but not that kind of risk. Before a drummer sits on the drum, he has to be 100% sane and focused. Imagine shouting para-diddle para-didle while you are playing. No be juju be dat.
3) Under dressed or over dressed. Drummers are the most fashionable instrumentalist ever. They keep it simple and classy. Ask the ladies they will tell you. You can't never catch a drummer dressing anyhow. Never.
4) Leaving the drums for another instrument. It's either drummers play drums + other musical instruments or just drums alone. You can never hear a drummer say "I used to be a drummer but now I am a full time keyboardist, no more drums". You can never hear such statement. Lol. Not in Nigeria. Never.
5) Admitting they know how to play. You can never catch a professional drummer admitting that he is a beast on the drums. When you hail them, you hear things like "Me! Beast! I am still a learner o" or "I cannot play like that o, I'm just trying". Drummers, especially Nigerian drummers are very humble. Lol. Very humble.
|Re: 5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) by Dottore: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021|
|Re: 5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) by botiwunoluwa992: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2021|
|Re: 5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) by na2ural: 9:10pm On Jan 12|
Funny but true
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22