Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) (22372 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
sonnie10:
The problem with poor people.
No money
No time, always working 24/7
Too tired at the end of the day for gym
No motivation for gym
No physical check up to know their health status
Can't afford gym membership
Feel intimidate around others

Life is just different strokes for different folks.

So true. But if I hit money today sha, health go dey first on my list. I'll do all necessary check ups and know where my health stands before I start to dey do anyhow.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by chuckjoshua(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Your daddy fit pass am?
Epic clap back.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
The man is doing well. Did anyone see his one arm press up? That’s a strong and a fit man right there.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Your daddy fit pass am?
she no get dad

Na papa she get
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Still yet he's not looking fit
Madam, "still" and "yet" means one thing. Just incase.... cool
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
still and yet re the same thing,it can't be used @ d same time madam.dont be offended
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by teresafaith: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
kizyalex10:
still and yet re the same thing,it can't be used @ d same time madam.dont be offended
Still yet.
oya take kill yourself

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
maybe he does it once in 3 months and only for the camera but I like his message sha
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nonsense. My great grandfather reached 100 plus without exercising once.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Arijude(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your Yoruba is poor angry
eri e buru
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Yoshy: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
ivandragon:
my pick for vice president come 2019...

put this man in charge of financial & economic reforms and (hopefully) he will bring his experience to bear in turning our country around for better fortunes...
and you for president?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by nairanaira12: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Arijude:
eri e buru

You, abi
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by ivandragon: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yoshy:
and you for president?

If God wills it... cool
Yoshy:
and you for president?

If God wills it...
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by homesteady(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2017
If this man can be gyming, who am I not to be gyming.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:

Still yet.
oya take kill yourself
lol am nt perfect,am nt above correction,i will gladly take correction instead of seeing it from a humiliating point of view.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

You, abi
iwo ni.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by nairanaira12: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Arijude:
iwo ni.

Orí bàbá àti ìyá t'ó bí e l'ó burú.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Orí bàbá àti ìyá t'ó bí e l'ó burú.
ema gbe baba ati iya mi wo ni oro yi
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by nairanaira12: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Arijude:
ema gbe baba ati iya mi wo ni oro yi

T'orí i bàbá àti ìyá e kò bá burú, o ò ní má a pe enieléni l'ólórí ibú for no reason.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:22am On Feb 16, 2023
Only a health scare can make a Nigerian man jump on the fitness train. Blood pressure issues surely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse / Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos / Recession: Dangote Sacks 36 Expatriates, 12 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.