Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai (946 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
according to somebody, fayose be like,
"my brother, You don't need to sack those teachers and competency test is not necessary. Your friend Fayemi tried it here in Ekiti, he failed. Don't let him (Fayemi) mislead you.
Now the same teachers are giving us the best and I didn't force them to write competency test.
Let me teach you how to handle Education and Kaduna, your state will also become one of the best in NECO and WASSCE Exams just like Ekiti State is now the best."

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
lolz
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
El-Rufai: shebi you like to dey run your mouth like tap, your tenure will finish next year and baba go so deal with you.

Fayose: haaaa! El-rufail my nigga, abeg help me beg baba now. I no go run my mouth again I promise.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
seunmsg:
El-Rufai: shebi you like to dey run your mouth like tap, your tenure will finish next year and baba go so deal with you.

Fayose: haaaa! El-rufail my nigga, abeg help me beg baba now. I no go run my mouth again I promise.
>:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
seunmsg:

grin
seunmsg:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Thank God you agree buhary is very intolerant, hot tempered, vindictive and bigoted.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Thank God you agree buhary is very intolerant, hot tempered, vindictive and bigoted.
undecided
HoluwarTohbar:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
lonikit:
undecided
Oga Sniper still dey potent.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Fayose And Gov. El Rufai by lonikit: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Oga Sniper still dey potent.
kk

(1) (Reply)

"George Adesola Oguntade" Visits Buckingham Queen - Pictures / Arrest Of Innoson Boss A Reckless Diplay Of Power By EFCC – Ex-nba President / Buhari: OBJ May Take Campaign To International Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.