Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

This Is The Time To Go Into Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Time To Go Into Mini Importation Business (365 Views)

If U Want To Go Into Mini Importation, Then Come Let Me Put U Through. / If You Are Into Mini Importation This Is For You / If You're Into Mini Importation Biz Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Time To Go Into Mini Importation Business by Honestmaster(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
One of the fastest way to become rich is through importation business, we all know that Nigeria is a consuming nation, everybody is busy buying and no one is producing, there are people who net nothing less than N500,000_monthly doing mini importation business, imagine you bought an item for 800 and sell it for N10,000, that is a lot of profit selling just one product, how about getting 5 - 10 orders daily, are you now seeing the millions rolling in, no other business can give you more than 300% ROI, like mini importation does you don't need to have a store to sell your items, you will be taught how you can partner with e-commerce giant like konga, to sell off your imported products, and how you can create a facebook page for your products and sell off your imported products

Christmas is fast approaching, this is the time people spend money buying things, so you got to import them and sell to them, you don't know what to import , no problem because I will outline the hot products you will import,
I saw a human hair selling for N40,000 on konga, and when I check my import portal guess the price, just N8,000, for same quality and size, imagine the profits here.

This is what I will teach you for just N6000, i Know there are lots of ebooks out there that talks about importation, but sometimes you will read and may want to ask questions, but the person will not be there, I will be here to guide you through.

I will not only teach you importation but will also be available to answer your questions any time you are having difficulty.

if you are ready to start this mini importation business and you have your N6000 training fee send a WhatsApp message to 0 7 0 3 4 8 3 7 3 9 9

NOTE: The Training is Through WhatsApp
Re: This Is The Time To Go Into Mini Importation Business by Modelqwen(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Unveils Five-year Growth Strategy / Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Painters / FG Makes Plans To Sell First African Sovereign Green Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.