Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (72412 Views)

UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by hidhrhis(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
d broda,husband are really handsome
d gal is very lucky to be surrounded by handsome dude
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am sure banky will have promised some more classy people marriage before but ended up marrying adesua.

Moral; Do not cheapen urself for anyman. Be firm on ur values and the right man will come knocking at your door.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Everrose2007: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
This one no more hot table picture .na hot bed picture.that picture e vess me ooh.u for no wear white Veil na.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Eyah, she no believe say she go see husband marry.. After everything she did in life.. Girls be careful d kinda life u live.. Coz u mightn't be lucky to see husband o

Wetin this olofofo dey yarn for mouth? Make e be say you don type or say something abi?
Like say to marry na priority... Abeg shift
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by henryhemon(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Which value does Adesua have? after seeing that hot table picture with her ex, I doubt she has any. I know we all have exes but that was something else.

I want to see the hot table picture people have been talking about. 98% of nollywood actresses has no morals.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am sure banky will have promised some more classy people marriage before but ended up marrying adesua.

Moral; Do not cheapen urself for anyman. Be firm on ur values and the right man will come knocking at your door.

God bless you!

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Which value does Adesua have? after seeing that hot table picture with her ex, I doubt she has any. I know we all have exes but that was something else.

That was a movie scene
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Eyah, she no believe say she go see husband marry.. After everything she did in life.. Girls be careful d kinda life u live.. Coz u mightn't be lucky to see husband o
... And what did she do
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

Define what you meqm by cheapen...
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Finally! Mrs Wallington kiss
It's Wellington

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Blackhawk01: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
sassyboochic:

It's Wellington

Lol. Thanks, I saw the correct spelling on another thread but was too lazy to modify. Guess, I've to do that now... cheesy grin
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by dare5678: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Okinqz01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
why she cover face, she be virgin
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

just sharappp!!!
small girl. Are u here abusing people?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by wane01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
Your common sense has currently been turned off ....
please visit Baba Ajala to rectivate
*beep*
*beep*
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Wetin this olofofo dey yarn for mouth? Make e be say you don type or say something abi?
Like say to marry na priority... Abeg shift
I wld hv talked bk harshly, buh i discovered today is ur birthday.. Hapi birthday lady! Hope u had a blast

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

I wld hv talked bk harshly, buh i discovered today is ur birthday.. Hapi birthday lady! Hope u had a blast

embarassed embarassed cry cry you are now making me feel bad now.. Oh lord why me?!!!! Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by adaxxy: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Holy mad thwart your injection remain one at Yaba left
Ode
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
sassyboochic:

Define what you meqm by cheapen...
I mean no woman should lower her standard because of any man. A real man values greatly a lady with good positive standards

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Max24: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why trees in d background . It makes it look like a cementary.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I mean no woman should lower her standard because of any man. A real man values greatly a lady with good positive standards
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Thanks, I saw the correct spelling on another thread but was too lazy to modify. Guess, I've to do that now... cheesy grin
Seen
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by adaxxy: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

B like u no get old man pix for una parlour.. Mk i shut up.. U r sillily silly sad
Old man thar doesn't respect himself should accept what comes his way
For your information you are not funny
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
U don dey leave them since.. Go do weekends and fucck
YelloweWest post =62709174:

That was the exact cause of my sadness. The thought of leaving my family.

It was so painful
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheBossAnnie(f): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Shut up undecided

Yes angry
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by itzjwizzy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
grin grin grin
Lol make women no handle ya matter o

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by itzjwizzy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=62708597][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheBossAnnie:

Shut up undecided

Yes angry
U r actually pretty... I forgv u
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheBossAnnie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

U r actually pretty... I forgv u

Kikiki grin
Thanks tho
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheBossAnnie:

Kikiki grin
Thanks tho

Uwc... I checked ur posts nd ubr fond of telling pple to shut up nd u jst registered... Dnt be popular for wrong o.. grin

Lest i forget.. Please be my wife

1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by pweetiedee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
small girl. Are u here abusing people?

Now, who is small here?

Are u this jobless?

Don't understand y your are following all over Nairaland. Are u lovestruck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.