Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? (1077 Views)

I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by FixNaija(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello guys, I am about to commence my PhD programme but want to have a business running while on the programme. Please I will welcome good business ideas that can help me achieve my dreams of becoming an Entrepreneur.
Thank you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by Femidigirits: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
I can help u with a shop in ipaja where u will sell motorcycle and generator spares.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by vickvan(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Second Hand Products: Who doesn’t like spending less for something really superior in quality? Nigerians can readily pay anything for second-hand products if they are fit for use.
For this business, you need to understand what people want to buy and build connections with suppliers who can provide you with the goods. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by rexandyke(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, I have got an article that explains virgin business ideas that you can start with that amount. Visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-with-less-than-two-hundred-thousand-naira.html

Thank me later as usual grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by akinsmail51: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2017
FixNaija:
Hello guys, I am about to commence my PhD programme but want to have a business running while on the programme. Please I will welcome good business ideas that can help me achieve my dreams of becoming an Entrepreneur.
Thank you

#150k is not too a meagre fund to start a business once you have the wherewithal in terms of business know-how, expertise and experience with good networking and partnership. Recall the best advice makes you to think for yourself!

The best business idea is to create a business structure around solving your own problems or people problems, as a PhD candidate, do a serious brainstorming on what people in your shoe may lack or problem they may face daily. You may ask your colleagues as well, then puzzle out how these problems can be solved profitably.

Let me give you a clue, nowadays both govts and individuals are hankering after diversification of income via agriculture, you may think around how to create value chains on these produce. Recall : someone started the idea of plantain chips. There are a thousand and one chips one can create and make cool money via them in our dear country. You may decide to sell well packaged palm oil to your colleagues and lecturers or buy palm oils during glut period, stockpile it and sell later or embark upon whatever your outcomes of serious thinking/deliberation

In case, you desire advice on practical business ideas you can implement. You may chat me up on whatsapp via +2348053086599 or like our page on www.facebook.com/themercifulmerchants

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by Fxmanager(m): 2:02am On Nov 27, 2017
FixNaija:
Thank you

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by FixNaija(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Femidigirits:
I can help u with a shop in ipaja where u will sell motorcycle and generator spares.

How can I use #150k to start such a business considering the fact that it will require huge amount of money?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by FixNaija(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2017
rexandyke:
Hello, I have got an article that explains virgin business ideas that you can start with that amount. Visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-with-less-than-two-hundred-thousand-naira.html

Thank me later as usual grin grin grin

Sir I just went through the article and apart from the A4, no other business among the listed that 150k can afford
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by FixNaija(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2017
akinsmail51:

#150k is not too a meagre fund to start a business once you have the wherewithal in terms of business know-how, expertise and experience with good networking and partnership. Recall the best advice makes you to think for yourself!

The best business idea is to create a business structure around solving your own problems or people problems, as a PhD candidate, do a serious brainstorming on what people in your shoe may lack or problem they may face daily. You may ask your colleagues as well, then puzzle out how these problems can be solved profitably.

Let me give you a clue, nowadays both govts and individuals are hankering after diversification of income via agriculture, you may think around how to create value chains on these produce. Recall : someone started the idea of plantain chips. There are a thousand and one chips one can create and make cool money via them in our dear country. You may decide to sell well packaged palm oil to your colleagues and lecturers or buy palm oils during glut period, stockpile it and sell later or embark upon whatever your outcomes of serious thinking/deliberation

In case, you desire advice on practical business ideas you can implement. You may chat me up on whatsapp via +2348053086599 or like our page on www.facebook.com/themercifulmerchants

So much sense in this!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by Femidigirits: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
FixNaija:

How can I use #150k to start such a business considering the fact that it will require huge amount of money?

80K rents a shop in my area, 50K buys okada spares.
You grow from there.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by Epemaya: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
You can conveniently partner with LCG with your 150k, they will set a business system for you and surely you earn your first proceed the following month worth 27k. If this make sense to you, come on board let's show you how. Talk to us here 08093164063 WhatsApp or call.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can #150,000.00 Afford? by rexandyke(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
FixNaija:

Sir I just went through the article and apart from the A4, no other business among the listed that 150k can afford

you must not start big sir... Fish farming can be started with even less than 100k..

with about 150k you can buy a car and pay the remaining in installments. you then register for Uber and make money for it.

thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Debit And Credit Card / If Your Are Into TOPBUZZ Pls Come In. / Step By Step On How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria With Naira Deposi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.