Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan (1606 Views)

My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by laidelaitan(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
I will slap any actress that winks at me - Antar Laniyan

Veteran actor Antar Laniyan has revealed how disciplined he is whenever he is on a movie set.

Speaking in an interview with Punchng, he said: “If you are disciplined and you don’t put romance with women first as an actor, you would go far. If you believe that as an actor, you don’t need women all around you, then you would remain relevant because you would concentrate on your craft.

I directed ‘SuperStory’ for about 10 years but no woman entered my room in the camp. You can ask Wale Adenuga himself. There were amorous advances from women but I shunned them. I am feared while on set.

As a lady, you cannot see me and have the courage to approach me with your amorous advances. People would even tell you not to try it with me; they would advise the ladies not to wink at me because I would just slap them.

It is not that I am wicked but I want my cast and crew members to do what is expected of them. You don’t have to give me anything to gain what you do not deserve. Use your talent and let me acknowledge that you are good at your work.

Read more on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/25/i-will-slap-actress-winks-antar-laniyan/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
guld 4 u.
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin

That one na wayo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by mogboyelade(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmn! Na lie.
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by BruncleZuma: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
laidelaitan:
I will slap any actress that winks at me - Antar Laniyan

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/25/i-will-slap-actress-winks-antar-laniyan/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

This guy never see lawsuit before make e ask that Congolese Makosa singer.
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by Captain6(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rumtum thunda Rumtum bingo
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by doyinisaac(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
They told the man take off your jacket "he said "man is not hot"man can never be hot
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wats there to wink at tongue
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by mrwonlasewonie: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Liar tongue

EVERY self acclaimed saint is just a man that hasn't been caught tongue
Re: I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan by byemx06(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2017
doyinisaac:
They told the man take off your jacket "he said "man is not hot"man can never be hot

u sabi that rubbish song
prii pa papapaa

(1) (Reply)

Davido Squanders N7.2m On Drinks In A Nite Club / 17 Year Old Lagos Model Stuns In New Nude Photoshoot / Exclusive: Wizkid Speaks On His Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.