Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

"Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan (39791 Views)

My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / I’m Not A Rich Man – Vateran Actor, Antar Laniyan / I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Kayus4real: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Anyone who has had the opportunity of watching the ace actor, Antar Laniyan, work behind the scene would know that he can be likened to a soldier whenever he is working . In fact, it is a general knowledge among actors that he is not one to mess with while shooting. In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the actor stated that his sternness on movie location is for a reason .

He said , “If you are disciplined and you don't put romance with women first as an actor, you would go far . If you believe that as an actor, you don't need women all around you, then you would remain relevant because you would concentrate on your craft . I directed ‘SuperStory' for about 10 years but no woman entered my room in the camp. You can ask Wale Adenuga himself. There were amorous advances from women but I shunned them. I am feared while on set.

As a lady , you cannot see me and have the courage to approach me with your amorous advances. People would even tell you not to try it with me; they would advise the ladies not to wink at me because I would just slap them. It is not that I am wicked but I want my cast and crew members to do what is expected of them . You don't the have to give me anything to gain what you do not deserve. Use your talent and let me acknowledge that you are good at your work. You don't have to bribe me with your body.

“When I am working, I let discipline guide me. I don ’ t care if you are befriending the producer ; but as a director, I want a disciplined actor in front of me. I do not go to the location to wine and dine; instead I go to work . When it comes to working , I am like a man that goes to the war front with the mindset of winning the war . If I don't face my work squarely , it is the same people that are commending me that would condemn me and I don't want that.

I want to be an evergreen actor. Look at the likes of Oga Bello and Prince Jide Kosoko, they started in 1964 and they are still relevant today . At the time they started, I was just a year old."
Although he might be seen as someone to be feared on set, the actor confided in Saturday Beats that he is the exact opposite at home . He said his wife is his harshest critic when he does not play a romantic role convincingly.

“My wife knows who I am to the extent that if I do not romance a woman properly in a play, she would ask me why I did not kiss her well. I have always had her support and that has given me the guts to go to any length in a romantic scene.

He told Saturday Beats that he and his sons are best of friends. “If I give you any of my son's phone number, he would tell you that I am his best friend in the house. I have two boys but when I get home ,we all play like three boys in the house . My sons see me more as afriend ; in fact, when they were still toddlers , I used to call them best friends. I have never flogged my children. I am fortunate to have good children who listen to us. Their mother is the tough one ; she is the one with the iron hand,” Laniyan said.

http://punchng.com/actresses-fear-coming-to-my-hotel-room-at-locations-antar-laniyan/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Papiikush: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Mr antala niyan. You are too old for this mumu talks oh.

You are "a daddy" (an icon) to many. So you are one of those few actors ladies will not wanna do shìt around. Not until you are harsh and all.

No matter how harsh you are, if babe put your preeek for mouth, you go stand oh

How will it sound if it was uncle RMD that said this?

Baba reason Na undecided

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Realkenny(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Too be honest

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Whogoblog: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Realkenny(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:
F*ck u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Very Handsome MAN..

He is one of the finest Matured man i have ever known in the movie industry.. The way he speaks when angry is a turn ON kiss

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by dynicks(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
oh really; who we go ask?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by jamielavorda: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Becus of preek
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by stano2(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok, just hotel room at location but I know hotel room at other places would be OK to welcome them wink wink

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by jesse8048(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
You can only go far in your field or work or business if you keep women. Most of them are destiny destroyers.

13 Likes

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Agbaletu: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Why would you slap them just for winking at you?
Anyway, Mr. Antar Laniyan is one of the best directors, movie producers and actors i have ever known.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by lokotowers(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
grin
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by sinceraconcept(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
this man fine pass fine art. handsome man for life.

5 Likes

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by donstan18: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Young actresses or Old (Women) actresses?
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by timilehin007(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
fine man

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Kraspo(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
If he cannot avoid temptation like this, he just go and sit down!

6 Likes

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by chronique(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Good one "if that is the truth".

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by kebiArts(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
hmmm.....This SUPERSTORY....obviously dem DANIELLA OKEKE AND ANITA JOSEPH Neva use UKWU te intimidate dis 1

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by designVATExcel: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
80% of Nairalanders will not read the article, they go just dey comment upandan.

14 Likes

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by nepapole(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
This guy jus be like me. Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by kebiArts(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
hmmm.....This is SUPERSTORY....obviously dem DANIELLA OKEKE AND ANITA JOSEPH Neva use UKWU te intimidate dis 1
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by chukslawrence(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by weezweezweez(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:

You are becoming a daddy to many, how will it sound if it was uncle RMD that said this?

Baba reason Na undecided
baba would say "boys! let's get it cracking!" lol
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
one of its kind in today's world! Not all these wannabe, yet to be known sleeping around!

Laniyan, good to hear you say that. I love your professionalism. May God bless and strengthen against all storm that might come your way.

I wish you the very best!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Ibrahim9090: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one..
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by dominique(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:

You are becoming a daddy to many, how will it sound if it was uncle RMD that said this?

Baba reason Na undecided

He's too old to reveal that he's disciplined and he doesn't entertain advances from actresses?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by MaconAwire(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
NICE ONE MAN

mixing business with pleasure is the fastest career killah!

2 Likes

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by weezweezweez(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kayus4real:
Anyone who has had the opportunity of watching the ace actor, Antar Laniyan, work behind the scene would know that he can be likened to a soldier whenever he is working . In fact, it is a general knowledge among actors that he is not one to mess with while shooting. In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the actor stated that his sternness on movie location is for a reason .

He said , “If you are disciplined and you don't put romance with women first as an actor, you would go far . If you believe that as an actor, you don't need women all around you, then you would remain relevant because you would concentrate on your craft . I directed ‘SuperStory' for about 10 years but no woman entered my room in the camp. You can ask Wale Adenuga himself. There were amorous advances from women but I shunned them. I am feared while on set.

As a lady , you cannot see me and have the courage to approach me with your amorous advances. People would even tell you not to try it with me; they would advise the ladies not to wink at me because I would just slap them. It is not that I am wicked but I want my cast and crew members to do what is expected of them . You don't the have to give me anything to gain what you do not deserve. Use your talent and let me acknowledge that you are good at your work. You don't have to bribe me with your body.

“When I am working, I let discipline guide me. I don ’ t care if you are befriending the producer ; but as a director, I want a disciplined actor in front of me. I do not go to the location to wine and dine; instead I go to work . When it comes to working , I am like a man that goes to the war front with the mindset of winning the war . If I don't face my work squarely , it is the same people that are commending me that would condemn me and I don't want that.

I want to be an evergreen actor. Look at the likes of Oga Bello and Prince Jide Kosoko, they started in 1964 and they are still relevant today . At the time they started, I was just a year old."
Although he might be seen as someone to be feared on set, the actor confided in Saturday Beats that he is the exact opposite at home . He said his wife is his harshest critic when he does not play a romantic role convincingly.

“My wife knows who I am to the extent that if I do not romance a woman properly in a play, she would ask me why I did not kiss her well. I have always had her support and that has given me the guts to go to any length in a romantic scene.

He told Saturday Beats that he and his sons are best of friends. “If I give you any of my son's phone number, he would tell you that I am his best friend in the house. I have two boys but when I get home ,we all play like three boys in the house . My sons see me more as afriend ; in fact, when they were still toddlers , I used to call them best friends. I have never flogged my children. I am fortunate to have good children who listen to us. Their mother is the tough one ; she is the one with the iron hand,” Laniyan said.

http://punchng.com/actresses-fear-coming-to-my-hotel-room-at-locations-antar-laniyan/
BOYS! LET'S GET IT CRACKING!

1 Like

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Alwaysking: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naija girls =Destiny destroyers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.