Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) (28172 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by edupedia: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2017
gurunlocker:

That was so fast! So you have started supporting and defending Obanikoro.

Please note one thing, not everyone that quote you is an IPOB youth, they are usually people sensible more than you.

...u are an IPOByoot if u are so senseless not to know Obanikoro's roots....has your Atiku not returned to where he came from?...stop mixing "something" with your food...its not good for your intelligence....
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2017
jerseyboy:
It's official. APC is dead. Obanikoro's entry makes it official.

Atiku's exit will bring balance to the Force.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by gurunlocker: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2017
edupedia:

...u are an IPOByoot if u are so senseless not to know Obanikoro's roots....has your Atiku not returned to where he came from?...stop mixing "something" with your food...its not good for your intelligence....

Lol... Ori e ti buru, IPOB youth ko, iPad ni.... Obanikoro that was corrupt yesterday is now a saint today bah? Oti ya were!

Wetin concern me with Atiku abeg? Anywhere he like he can go? Moreover, has he officially declared that he is now in PDP? Such a daft fellow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by losak9111(m): 4:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Don't kill urself because of politics

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by mannymie01: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2017
awon desperado, they sha want to milk this country dry, May God have mercy on us..
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Zanas:

You're just a nuisance. Get a life

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by olanshi: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2017

This country NIGERIA is ruined! Criminals and Looters lead the league in all Arms of Government...

Sometimes I think most Nigerians are extremely daft! Most Nigerians knows the right and wrong but the daftness in them destroys there foresight...

Sorry but the Ship already drowned!

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by seyiseyi84: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Olorun nibolowa ilu yi ti sun me. Look at how politicians are using our lives to play card thief move from one wining party to another. Until wen we stop deceiving our self bfor this country can move forward
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
All his sins has passed away and now he is a new creature........Donald Trump is always right concerning blacks especially Africans
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by Akolawole(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
The same Obanikoro that was accused of smuggling money from the FG to rig Ekiti election in favour of Fayose by APC lying mercenaries.

No wonder EFCC drop all charges against him. They must have threatened him to join APC or face prosecution.

his sins have now been forgiven

Before he joined APC, he has paid some of the money to EFCC.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by omoelerin1: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2017
He is now a formally certified saint, by APC.
Hmmn. Saint Musiliu Obanikoro.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by ogahug: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2017
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Chief Musiliu Obanikoro has officially decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Reports of Obanikoro's movement to the ruling party has been simmering for months now until today when he was officially recognized as a member at a small rally in Lagos.

Present at the rally was Lagos senator, Gbenga Ashafa who wrote the following message on social media;

I welcome my brother @MObanikoro back home to our great party @APCNigeria. The APC in Lagos is stronger and more united. APC!!!
Below are photos from the scene obtained by PoliticsNGR;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/25/obanikoro-officially-joins-apc-photos/
Interesting! Very interesting! Whether you are a convict already or just caught red-handed, once you cross-carpet to APC, you automatically attain sainthood. Naija 4 real.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by tundeport(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
I lost hope finally
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by erinalex: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
ogahug:

Interesting! Very interesting! Whether you are a convict already or just caught red-handed, once you cross scarlet to APC, you automatically attain sainthood. Naija 4 real.
My problem is the followers of these political parts. I don't believe in any of d parties. But d hypocrisy of nigerians worries me. When Obanikoro while in PDP was accused of misappropriation of funds, PDP friends were every where,defending him, asking for proofs, busy telling Nigerians that ,APC lied against him. Now Obanikoro,is in APC, and worrisomely, the same people who accused APC of witch-hunting, are quick to condemn APC for harbouring a "thief". What is wrong with us as a nation? No difference between APC and PDP, both parties doesn't love us,d masses. When suffering Nigerians now start fighting over these useless parties, it's makes me bled. Politicians are our common enemy, we should unite to fight them. LET US STOP THE RANCOR between us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by rajiraymond(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2017
You are welcome back to the great party!
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by Realist1(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2017
I know party membership is suppose to be open to everyone but haba! This one join the thieves wey steal our money na.

To even think APC once implicated him in some corrupt practices. Shame on you APC na wa for Nigerian politics.It's all about plotting on how to win next election no matter how they win it.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) by Spidermon: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dasuki, Maina and other criminals coming soon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.