Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) (389 Views)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Thinking To Do Bad And You Didn't Do It Is That A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by micwills007: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
When bad things happen to me, I often
wonder, "Why me?" What have I done to
deserve this? I may have done my best to
follow Christ's teachings, always been kind
or good and still, but why do this bad things never seize to happen.Few months ago have been praying for a job and so far nothing is happening. I am on 3 days, fasting and really need a miracle, the harder I pray the more difficult it is to get an answer. I am very hurt when Ilook at people who are not even born again living a wild life doing all sorts of bad-thingsbut are blessed in a miraculous way. Why is this happening . Yeah, their are temptations, but when will that time come where good people would at least be fulfilled graciously.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by onward4life(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
micwills007:
or good and still, but why do this bad things never seize to happen.Few months ago have been praying for a job and so far nothing is happening. I am on 3 days, fasting and really need a miracle, the harder I pray the more difficult it is to get an answer. I am very hurt when Ilook at people who are not even born again living a wild life doing all sorts of bad-thingsbut are blessed in a miraculous way. Why is this happening . Yeah, their are temptations, but when will that time come where good people would at least be fulfilled graciously.

Dnt worry yu re very close to the End of the tunnel bro!

I lost my job d day Huhari mugabe launched operation destroy western education jobs

But I see yu @victory Lane!
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by OtemSapien: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Getting job doesn't depend on whether you are a good person or a bad person. The people who owned the organisations you applied to didn't know whether you are good or not. All they looked for were the qualifications in your CVs. Just keep trying, one day you will get a job. Many of us have been in this kind of state before, but eventually, we scale through it.

To spoil everything I have said earlier, you don't need prayers to get jobs. Just work for it, you'll get it when it's time to.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
micwills007:

Well bro, that's part of the essence of our faith, remember faith is the substance of things hoped for evidence of things not yet seen, bad things are meant to happen but not for long, take the life of Joseph as an example, he also passed through unpalatable circumstances but joy ends his story because He didn't give up on his God and in his doing the right things.

My little advise to you on fasting is that do not fast under frustration or depression or on ur eagerness to receive something because at the end you may not have the patience to wait for the fulfilment. Keep on praying as you can and keep on believing, time of refreshment is coming.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by micwills007: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
onward4life:

Dnt worry yu re very close to the End of the tunnel bro!

I lost my job d day Huhari mugabe launched operation destroy western education jobs

But I see yu @victory Lane!
Thanks Bro
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by micwills007: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Well bro, that's part of the essence of our faith, remember faith is the substance of things hoped for evidence of things not yet seen, bad things are meant to happen but not for long, take the life of Joseph as an example, he also passed through unpalatable circumstances but joy ends his story because He didn't give up on his God and in his doing the right things.

My little advise to you on fasting is that do not fast under frustration or depression or on ur eagerness to receive something because at the end you may not have the patience to wait for the fulfilment. Keep on praying as you can and keep on believing, time of refreshment is coming.
Well said, I really appreciate and strongly BELIEVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Ways To Create A Safer Church This Sunday / When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola / Martin Luther Reformation... What The Church Has Become!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.