Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola (389 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola by surestbee: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
When Daddy Freeze will Die

by Deji Yesufu

I saw a post on Facebook yesterday where a so called Pastor was saying Daddy Freeze will not see the end of 2017. I see now that these Pastors are desperate and will do anything to shut those speaking against tithing up. But we should not forget that another pastorpreneur, this time Johnson Suleiman, had pronounced the fatwa on Mallam El-Rufai too. The Kaduna State Governor is still alive and well. Daddy Freeze will live, he will not die.

In my video, where I spoke about tithing to TV Continental, I mentioned one Pastor Sola Kolade. He is the Pastor of the Vine Branch Church, the church I used to attend in this city. In that video, I said Pastor Sola Kolade, despite his understanding of the Bible, did not refute my position biblically. It's been close to a week now since that video came out and he has not countered my position. There really is nothing to counter because it is true. Thankfully our discussions, at some point, were written in emails. Any lie that proceeds from any quarter can be clearly refuted with his own writings.

What I didn't say in that video is what I want to say here. While I insisted that tithing was not biblical, Pastor Sola Kolade only has this to say, I paraphrase: "Deji, if you continue like this I cannot say for sure what will happen to you. But don't find yourself fighting God. No one ever fights Christ's body and win." In order words: continue like this and one day you will die. That was 2014. Three years later, I am still alive and well. And I have this feeling I will be around for a long time silencing these false preachers.

Now here's the thing:

The best thing that ever happened to me was leaving Sola Kolade's Church: the Vine Branch Ministry. I am convinced that I went there for a purpose and the moment that purpose was fulfilled, I needed to leave. After leaving, one of the books I read was "CHURCHES THAT ABUSE" written by Ronald Enroth. Free versions of that book is available in PDF format on the Internet. Just Google the name with "PDF" in your key words.

The summary of that book is this: Churches exist in America that abuse their members. 90% of the case study of those churches used in that book were Pentecostal churches. Churches that rob people of money, dignity and even family. Pastors sleeping with men's wives. Students who go to the universities but get engrossed with cult groups that make them loose connection with families, etc. All sorts of demonic things happening.

One common factor in all these churches that abuse is the FEAR factor. The leaders employ fear to bind members up, curtailing their freedom and ensuring they remain under them, serving them forever.

That is the whole idea behind the "Freeze will die" jargons. When they cannot refute your position with scriptures, they will throw out the fear factor to cower you and shut you up. And even if you leave, this fear will bind you up and seal your lips. Making you unable to speak to free others.

What I learnt from that book is this: if churches are abusing members in America with all their education and govt scrutiny and order, what is happening in Nigeria will be worse than abuse. Even the best of men will abuse others here and think he is doing God a favour.

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Why shall God's people be put in bondage? Christianity is light. If what goes on in your church cannot be spoken about in public or on social media, what you have is not a church but a cult - an abusive place.

May God himself #FreeTheSheeple.

Nb: you may have watch Mr deji yesufu enlightened interview on tithing on TVC,that's great but if you haven't I recommend you do ,it is very expository
Re: When Daddyfreeze Will Die By Deji Yesufu Posted By Boluwatife Ishola by PointZerom: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
All of you telling me to stop tithing are wasting ur time.

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luther Reformation... What The Church Has Become! / Ex-muslim Nigerian Girl Jailed For Converting To Christ! Stop Islamization Now! / The Basics Of Living The Christian Life By G. E. Watkins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.