Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) (520 Views)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Thinking To Do Bad And You Didn't Do It Is That A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by micwills007: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
When bad things happen to me, I often
wonder, "Why me?" What have I done to
deserve this? I may have done my best to
follow Christ's teachings, always been kind
or good and still, but why do this bad things never seize to happen.Few months ago have been praying for a job and so far nothing is happening. I am on 3 days, fasting and really need a miracle, the harder I pray the more difficult it is to get an answer. I am very hurt when I look at people who are not even born again living a wild life doing all sorts of bad-thingsbut are blessed in a miraculous way. Why is this happening . Yeah, their are temptations, but when will that time come where good people would at least be fulfilled graciously.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by purem(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atheists should back off and your Christian friends are also facing the same problem but they are just too ashame to come out like yhu

analice107 wee be dissapointed in yhu grin

micwills007:
or good and still, but why do this bad things never seize to happen.Few months ago have been praying for a job and so far nothing is happening. I am on 3 days, fasting and really need a miracle, the harder I pray the more difficult it is to get an answer. I am very hurt when I look at people who are not even born again living a wild life doing all sorts of bad-thingsbut are blessed in a miraculous way. Why is this happening . Yeah, their are temptations, but when will that time come where good people would at least be fulfilled graciously.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by mamachildren: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
most nice people feel that way but God works with time if its your time even when u dont pray good things will happen just be patient. before a job comes learn something to pass time what you have passion for before u know it u might even be blessed with the business. we all love success stories but the pain behind the success is not always known so be happy keep going your success story is around u.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by sparklezeee: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
micwills007:
wonder, "Why me?" .

if not you then who?

next time the best question to ask yourself is God what can I learn from this experience?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by cjfbn: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
My people suffer because of lack of knowledge.
OP,
Put re-incarnation into the equation and the answer will be laid before you.
God is perfect and his laws are perfect.
You can inbox me, let's talk more.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by OtemSapien: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Getting job doesn't depend on whether you are a good person or a bad person. The people who owned the organisations you applied to didn't know whether you are good or not. All they looked for were the qualifications in your CVs. Just keep trying, one day you will get a job. Many of us have been in this kind of state before, but eventually, we scale through it.

To spoil everything I have said earlier, you don't need prayers to get jobs. Just work for it, you'll get it when it's time to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by micwills007: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
mamachildren:

most nice people feel that way but God works with time if its your time even when u dont pray good things will happen just be patient. before a job comes learn something to pass time what you have passion for before u know it u might even be blessed with the business. we all love success stories but the pain behind the success is not always known so be happy keep going your success story is around u.
Thanks really aappreciate
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by ashjay001(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2017
micwills007:

U're almost there, just too scared to take d leap!grin

At bolded! Thats ur ans right there! U dont need prayers to succeed. U just need to evolve urself, think outside d box, dont stop trying!

Each interview u attend, what went wrong? Can u improve on it? Can u try other options? Not everyone is destined to get a fantastic paying job, can u start small? Can u try other mode of employment? Re-evaluate ur options! Forget abt being born-again, it doesnt help anyone! MOGs forget abt being born again once they're in their rolls royce or private jet or boutique or mistress's presence!

Why should u now bother abt being born again, when u're trying to barely survive?

U can believe in God, just dont be a slave to religion! Every MOG(muslims, xtians n even pagans) blessed GEJ(2015), how was it of any help to him? Erastus Akingbola was an Adeboye's confidant, didnt stop him from robbing intercontinental blind, with d GO's blessingsgringrin
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Which reminds me of. T.B Joshua's preaching... "Don't misjudge yourself because of your situation."

I can't recall the message well, but the title's 'The Hidden Truth'.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by Katier00(f): 2:49am On Nov 26, 2017
The question is who is good
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?(atheist Back Off) by Desyner: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2017
The wicked one is determined to steal, kill, and destroy. If there is no good in you, what can the wicked one steal, kill and/or destroy? The more good in you the higher the tendency of the wicked one towards you. Get it?

(1) (Reply)

Marriage - According To God's Purpose / Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas / According To Quran Who Own Palestine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.