Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas (524 Views)

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Niklas was born the same date as Zeusus, Mithras and other sons of the gods. It's worth celebrating. I am going to enjoy myself to the fullest today. Woah!!!

Happy Niklas Day!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by EmperorHarry: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2017
I understand that you are trying to prove sturrbon by rejecting the fact another figure and a whole other cause for celebration is also today...I totally get it
But this is just sad grin grin
Happy Niklas day anyways
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:
I understand that you are trying to prove sturrbon by rejecting the fact another figure and a whole other cause for celebration is also today...I totally get it
But this is just sad grin grin
Happy Niklas day anyways

I don't get you. Have you read about Niklas or Nicolas? The person whose doctrine was hated in your book of Revelation? His birthday falls in Capricorn(December). I'll refer you to the Doctufos of Truth. [quote author=Doctufos] Brainites 17:5,6

Happy Niklas Day once again.
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by EmperorHarry: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

I don't get you. Have you read about Niklas or Nicolas? The person whose doctrine was hated in your book of Revelation? His birthday falls in Capricorn(December). I'll refer you to the Doctufos of Truth. Happy Niklas Day once again.
Well I won't say I'm conversant with the Niklas your talking about... Would be nice to learn something new about him as long as it's worth it.. I'm don't do religion btw just incase you see me in that light
If some dude is the reason for your celebrations I'm forced to think your prolly against the more conventional dude i.e. Jesus...But that's just my thoughts,if it isn't correct I'd like to know...
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Well I won't say I'm conversant with the Niklas your talking about... Would be nice to learn something new about him as long as it's worth it.. I'm don't do religion btw just incase you see me in that light
If some dude is the reason for your celebrations I'm forced to think your prolly against the more conventional dude i.e. Jesus...But that's just my thoughts,if it isn't correct I'd like to know...
We who know history can tell you that Christmas celebration predates the fictitious hero Jesus. Even Horus, Attis, Mithras and Zeusus (Dionysus) are all born in December and they have been celebrating this day centuries before the Jesus story was invented. Niklas is also one of those whose birth day falls in Capricorn and according to what I know, he is worth being celebrated.

Once again, HAPPY NIKLAS DAY.
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by purem(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2017
who is niklas again

Is he in ur book?

Have never read of it in ur book anyway
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
purem:
who is niklas again

Is he in ur book?

Have never read of it in ur book anyway
Niklas is in the Book of History called Doctufos. He is one who predicted our civilization.

Doctufos: Niklas 1:1-50

NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the year when Niklas, the son of Bedum came to the city of Roma from Grecon, he found they who said that they were Krishtens. And they called him and taught him the manner in which they worshipped their god.
2. And it was the fourth year after Zeusus Bar-Rabas was tied to the pole at ‘Gol-govatha' which according to interpretation was called ‘the town of the intelligent souls’. For it was dominated by the spiritual fraction of the Sadosis who regarded themselves as the most intelligent of all sects in those days.
3. Now Nikanor brought Niklas before the Krishtens who were in Roma. And he said to them, I have brought this homo to the fold, for he knows well how to address the public. For he is very great in the use of words.
4. And Petra said, he must need learn the Seriot and know it, or else he shall not be useful to us. For the Seriot alone which we speak has helped many to get into the trance states and faint and waking up, they convert to our religion, especially the women who by the great emotion they express did lose there consciousness easily and fall.
5. And all they who saw it believe in large number and are converted.
6. Now Niklas said, teach me the Seriot and I shall know it. And Niklas was taught the language of the Seriot. And he was well learned in it. And Niklas said, now what shall I do with it? And Petra said, in any places you go, lay your hands upon the people and pray in this language.
7. And when the homos must have taken much of these words into their heads, they shall become hypnotised and fall. That is the power of the Holy Ghost.
8. And Niklas said, and after the fall, what shall happen again? And Petra said, everything else is left for the victim. For he could see vision or dream any sort of dreams. He could see revelations or hear voices.
9. All that is left for such one, but indeed he shall know that we have power.
10. And Niklas went and did as Petra had said, praying in the Seriot language. And when many began to see themselves entering into some other realms, they began to convert in large number. And Niklas and those who were with him preached the gospel.
11. Now Niklas began to reason deeply within him and he said, are these things which Petra and the others preach true? Are the things which we see like visions actually visions in their entirety? For I have observed that many of these things which I see in my dreams as visions were the things which I have first pondered upon before I slept.
12. And we called them prophecies and tell the people. And some of them are not fulfilled while some are fulfilled. And Niklas approached Petra with the matter, saying, why do some of our prophecies go unfulfilled if actually they are from god and Zeusus Krista and the Holy Ghost also?
13. And Petra said, our god is not static but dynamic. For he determines what should be fulfilled and what should not. Now O Niklas, have you found anyone challenging our prophecy, saying that they did not fulfill even when they did not?
14. This is so because the spirit of god is one and he has spoken also into the minds of the people the reasons why they did not get fulfilled.
15. And Niklas said, but we who prophesied it, why do we not always know the reason why they are not fulfilled? And Petra said, I don’t know of you, but I know of myself that the things which I say, if they do not come to pass, our lord Zeusus do always communicate with me to tell me the reasons why they do not.
16. Now when Petra did not listen to the continual complaint of Niklas, he confided in Stevin, one who was well knowledgeable in mysteries and in the language called Seriot. And he said to Stevin, O my brother, I have come to you, for you are more knowledgable than me in mysteries. And they have said of you that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.
17. Now tell me indeed all the mysteries which you know of this world? And Stevin said, the mystery of our Lord Zeusus who departed to Sodom-Egypt after his death on the stake shall I tell you first.
18. And Stevin began to teach Niklas all the things about Yeshu, according to how himself had written it. And Niklas said, be not too bothered, O Stevin. For I ask many questions. And Niklas said, why should blood be shed at all to take away sins?
19. And why do people who do not know about all these death of Zeusus still determine not to do evil and they were able also not to do it? And Steven said, who have determined not to do evil and is able?
20. For all those who have not accepted Zeusus Krista cannot be free from doing evil.
21. And Niklas said, from the day of my childhood, even till this days, I have hated evil with all my soul. And I go about to find only good for humanity. And I know also of hundreds of people in Atenes who hate evil so much, yet they have not heard even till now that there has ever been any Zeusus who died for their sins.
22. And all these are older than the earthly Zeusus even by a score years and more. And Stevin said, you have lied O Niklas, saying that you do not do evil even from your childhood.
23. And Niklas said, if you think not to believe me, then shall you follow me to Atenes to see it with your own eyes? And Stevin agreed to follow Niklas. And they reached Atenes on a certain day. And Niklas showed Stevin those who worship Ristot and some who worship Xender and some who worship Dian.
24. And there be some who worship trees and pots and sand and stones also. And all they whom Niklas showed Stevin were good homos. For they came hastily to welcome Niklas and his visitor. And they washed their legs with water and gave them water to take their bath.
25. And they set food before them to eat. And Stevin ate the food when he had seen Niklas eating it first. And these homos brought their children to Stevin so that they might do service to him. And these children saw Stevin as their father and respected him.
26. And they came to Stevin and said, tell us sir why it is good to be a virgin until the day of marriage. And Stevin was amazed, saying, who told you that it is a good thing to keep your virginity?
27. And they said, our parents do always say to us in their fables and stories that it is good to keep our virginity for our husband. And they teach us the reason why lion often go hungry and the reason also why it is not good to keep bad friends.
28. Now Stevin asked them questions about the gods which their parents worship and some of them said, the trees which they worship are in the garden. And Stevin said, why do they worship trees which cannot perceive? And they said, they said that their forefathers handed over all these things to them to worship.
29. For they said that all the cures they got to their sicknesses are from these trees.
30. Now Stevin said, why should they worship trees? For it is better for them to worship the god who created those trees. And Niklas said, who is the god who created those trees? And Stevin said, we know that our god, the father of Zeusus did so.
31. And Niklas said, be not provoked O Stevin, but I shall ask you this question. What assurance do you have that the father of Zeusus created those trees? Now when Stevin heard this, he looked at Niklas in amazement and said, are you one of them?
32. Now tell me, did the trees create themselves? Can there be a living soul without a creator?
33. And Niklas said, what if I say that the trees created the father of Zeusus, how shall that also go down with you? Now when Stevin heard it, he was provoked. And he said, Niklas, you are mad.
34. And Niklas said, we have not had evidences that the god of Yacob created the trees in Grecon and Roma and in other places, so also have we no evidence yet that the trees created the gods whom many serve, including the god of Yacob.
35. And Stevin was enraged. And he did not speak to Niklas for three days. But the homos of Atenes continued to be good to Stevin and it amazed him that some homos could be good without the knowledge of Zeusus Krista.
36. Now Stevin approached the old housewives whose husbands had gone to the farm to work. And he said, why do you behave so good to strangers? And they said, it is in our culture to be good, according to how the gods have proclaimed to us.
37. And Steven said, who are the gods whom you worship? And they said, some of us worship Dian and some worship Jupitus and even Attis, but all these are even older religion. For now, many of us worship Ristot and Xender and some do not worship any god at all.
38. But we have those who worship trees and the sun and the moon. And Stevin said, can I see any who worship trees? And they presented to him Nemonis. And she was very old. And Stevin bowed his head before her to show respect for her age.
39. And Nemonis said, my son, for what reason have you come to seek me? And Stevin said, I hear that you worship trees. And Nemonis said, so it is. You have heard the truth. And Stevin said, why?
40. And Nemonis said, our forefathers said to us that the trees are omnipotent and omnipresent and they are omniscient also. And they said that we cannot survive without trees, for they gave to us the breeze of life.
41. And Steven said, is this not foolishness? And Nemonis said, what is foolishness in this? For whenever I need food, I get them from the trees. And whenever I have need of firewood to make food, I go to the trees and cut them to make fire. And whenever I have need of money, I go to the bush and cut branches of trees to sell and make money. And I use the trees to make all kinds of herbs which I have used for cure, therefore trees are omnipotent.
42. And trees are everywhere also, therefore they are omnipresent. And with trees do we make a lot of things which are beyond limit.
43. Now Stevin said, all these things which you speak are foolishness. For the creator of these trees is the god who should be worshipped and not the trees themselves.
44. And Nemonis said, who is the creator of these trees? And Stevin said, he is Yahweh, the father of Zeusus the Krista. And Nemonis said, where is he so that I might believe him and stop worshipping the trees?
45. And Stevin said, he is not visible and he lives in the paradise. And Nemonis laughed so much. And she said, I have given you all the evidences you need to know that the tree which we worship is God, for trees are everywhere which makes him omnipresent. And with trees can diseases be cured which makes him omnipotent and also we know that trees know all our intentions, which makes him omniscient.
46. And Stevin said, how do you prove to me that trees know all our intentions? And Nemonis said, I shall show you. And Nemonis went and sought for a child who was sick. And he said to Stevin, cure this child from his sickness. And Stevin prayed and spoke in the Seriot, but the child, being dumb did not hear him. And she did not fall into a trance.
47. And Nemonis said, this child shall be cured by God who is the tree there. And Nemonis went and plucked a leaf from the tree. And she whispered to the leaf of the tree. And she made herbs from the tree and gave the child to drink. And she drank it and became whole after few hours.
48. And Nemonis said, I know the names of the leaves. And so I have my answers.
49. Now when Steven saw this, he was amazed. And he began to reason deep.
50. And Stevin went home with heaviness of heart.
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by EmperorHarry: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2017
[sub][/sub]
OtemAtum:
We who know history can tell you that Christmas celebration predates the fictitious hero Jesus. Even Horus, Attis, Mithras and Zeusus (Dionysus) are all born in December and they have been celebrating this day centuries before the Jesus story was invented. Niklas is also one of those whose birth day falls in Capricorn and according to what I know, he is worth being celebrated.

Once again, HAPPY NIKLAS DAY.
Good!!!
Now we've made significant progress...Your against Christmas due to the perceived reason for the season
First off,Niklas just like Jesus are flimsy excuses for a cause to celebrate something,a reason to be happy even if they've got to wait a whole year to attain such happiness...When i see the funny posts on NL about the birth of jesus,i see the same thing that has repeatedly cost humans our happiness... The people who created this things usually do so with a greater good in mind but along the many generations,the whole thing is corrupted, misinterpreted,rubbished etc...If your against the celebration of Jesus then celebrate Christmas,the santa claus with trees,lights,gifts, fireworks...That way you are somehow celebrating with the larger masses...quit looking for a way to indirectly say your against the celebration of Christmas like you actually directly know the customs and practices associated with the celebration you're proffering without checking the internet...
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Good!!!
Now we've made significant progress...Your against Christmas due to the perceived reason for the season
First off,Niklas just like Jesus are flimsy excuses for a cause to celebrate something,a reason to be happy even if they've got to wait a whole year to attain such happiness...When i see the funny posts on NL about the birth of jesus,i see the same thing that has repeatedly cost humans our happiness... The people who created this things usually do so with a greater good in mind but along the many generations,the whole thing is corrupted, misinterpreted,rubbished etc...If your against the celebration of Jesus then celebrate Christmas,the santa claus with trees,lights,gifts, fireworks...That way you are somehow celebrating with the larger masses...quit looking for a way to indirectly say your against the celebration of Christmas like you actually directly know the customs and practices associated with it without checking the internet...

I am not against the celebration of fictitious Jesus. I am only celebrating Niklas my favourite hero and in celebrating him, I am not throwing any banger. I am just remembering Niklas, a very early thinker and it doesn't stop others from celebrating fictitious Jesus, fictitious Santa Clause or whoever they want to celebrate. I think we are free in this world to celebrate whoever we want to celebrate, so why are you against my celebration of Niklas my hero?
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by EmperorHarry: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

I am not against the celebration of fictitious Jesus. I am only celebrating Niklas my favourite hero and in celebrating him, I am not throwing any banger. I am just remembering Niklas, a very early thinker and it doesn't stop others from celebrating fictitious Jesus, fictitious Santa Clause or whoever they want to celebrate. I think we are free in this world to celebrate whoever we want to celebrate, so why are you against my celebration of Niklas my hero?
I defo know that we're not all the same so you are entitled to celebrate whatever you want to but like your are clearly insinuating from the use of the word "fictious" that you don't believe they exist...Hence the people celebrating them are wasting time celebrating something that never existed,so you instead want to celebrate somebody you believe existed...But what I'm still saying is that you're alone on that road your on,but all I needed to know was whether you are somehow against the celebration,i think i know now..
Happy Niklas day
Re: Happy Christmas: Thinkers, Let's Celebrate The Birth Of Niklas by OtemAtum: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2017
EmperorHarry:

I defo know that we're not all the same so you are entitled to celebrate whatever you want to but like your are clearly insinuating from the use of the word "fictious" that you don't believe they exist...Hence the people celebrating them are wasting time celebrating something that never existed,so you instead want to celebrate somebody you believe existed...But what I'm still saying is that you're alone on that road your on,but all I needed to know was whether you are somehow against the celebration,i think i know now..
Happy Niklas day
Thanks and happy Christmas to everyone too. May nature expose us yo more truth, ase!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are There Other Ways To Make Heaven? / Stop These Widespread Deceit! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.