Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor (22491 Views)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Presidency Summons Buhari’s Minister To Aso Rock Following Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by BruncleZuma: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by DWJOBScom(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will be waiting to remind the Gov of this statement BUT seeing the failures of this Government i don't expect him to run out of excuses for the move
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Theakthedream: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
swagagolic01:

Nobody will follow atiku?? Lol

Just wait and see
Atiku is not a paper-weight politician. He has the wherewithal and commands large followership.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Theakthedream: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is mere political statement...

I laugh at APC supporters celebrating over this comment because they don't even know how politicians defect. I assure them that Bindow is heading towards the Umbrella side of the political divide
Between you and Atiku, I don't know who is the best in Political "JUMPOLOGY".. Very unstable politicians..
I won't be surprised if you join Apc again before 2019 election.. Yiu should really be ashamed of yourself...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by spartacus11(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
magoo10:
As an apc governor we know it is too early for you to do that now because you do not muscle the kind of power atiku have, they will just swallow you alive and impeach you by abracadabra.

Apc is about to fall like a pack of cards

APC is not pdp, all u just said is wat pdp is know for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Lexusgs430: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Obanikokoro said the same.......
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Babatundecash:

You don't know what politics is all about.....forget the propaganda circulating in the media that seven Governors, ministers,NASS members are ready to dump APC...... I am from Northern Nigeria (NC To be precise) most of these Governors,NASS Members rode on the popularity of PMB...... BINDOW wouldn't have become Governor if not for the popularity of PMB..... Ribadu would have become the Governor of Adamawa had it been He was in APC..... Did you know how the popularity of PMB has silent political heavy weight from the North like Lamido, Aliyu,Bafarawa,Tukur and a few to mention...... I can tell you that no man born of woman from Northern Nigeria can defeat PMB..... The only Soul that Will leave APC and make the party to struggle is TINuBU...... we all know the role of media in the game of politics....PMB was also a serial contestant like Atiku.... until Tinubu repackaged him.... using The media and His political godson Lai Mohammed...... And The respected Tinubu I know will not betray His Boy.... who is currently occupying the number two position in the country...... Tinubu remains the only soul in Nigeria politics that can fight PMB using the media and a new Version of lai Mohammed.....PMB/PYO till 2023.......as popular as saraki is in Northern Nigeria.... if He made the mistake of decamping with ATIKU.... He would not return as senator by 2019......He can Ask the like of Lamido,Babangida Aliyu, Shena and many more from Northern Nigeria who refused to pitch tent with Pmb.
This is hogwash. If Buhari has this huge support, why did he not win the Presidency in his first, second and third attempts? How he became President in the fourth attempt is in the public domain. So, yarn us another story, pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Deo1986(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Inasmuch as i am concern, PDP is not really organize to attract would-be defectees......... .. And why would any thinking Nigerian give PDP a chance again?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

Has it occurred to you that most of your political calculations always turn out inaccurate?

Gov. Bindow will NEVER go with Atiku.... Take this to the bank.
Never say never in Nigeria's political calculations. Bindow will eventually follow Atiku to PDP. Take this to the bank!
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Goddaughter: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:
No single governor will follow Atiku to PDP. The thisday report that governors, ministers and senators are decamping with him is nothing but propaganda.

Yes no one will do just that because if they do, they will vomit all the money they have been collecting under Buhari. You know what it means. Buhari will probe all of them. But Atiku is different and bigger than them. Thank you
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by spartacus11(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kiakia:
This is hogwash. If Buhari has this huge support, why did he not win the Presidency in his first, second and third attempts? How he became President in the fourth attempt is in the public domain. So, yarn us another story, pls.

Rigging Rigging Rigging

OBJ d rigger, and 2007 Yaadua admitted he was rigged into office, and promise to sanitize d electorial system, 2011 go and check PMB votes he won in d North and get back to us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
spartacus11:

Rigging Rigging Rigging

OBJ d rigger, and 2007 Yaadua agreed he was rigged into office, and promise to sanitize d electorial system, 2011 go and check PMB votes he won in d North and get back to us
Just be grateful for the merger. If not for the ingenuity of Tinubu, Buhari would still not have become President of Nigeria today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
spartacus11:

Rigging Rigging Rigging

OBJ d rigger, and 2007 Yaadua agreed he was rigged into office, and promise to sanitize d electorial system, 2011 go and check PMB votes he won in d North and get back to us
Northern votes alone would not have secured the Presidency for Buhari. It was majority of votes from the South South and South West that got him the position.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by spartacus11(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kiakia:
Just be grateful for the merger. If not for the ingenuity of Tinubu, Buhari would still not have become President of Nigeria today.

Dat was y a poster above told u guys it is only Tinubu leaving APC dat can shake d party to his root not Atiku

Atiku resign nothing changed

Let Tinubu resign and u will see d difference

But we all know Tinubu is going no where
At the end of the day PMB will have his way if he chooses to run

If SE refuse to support PMB just know dat Tinubu is our next President after PMB

Simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by hmuhammad(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
MyMouth:
Let him try it na, Ribadu is there waiting in the wings! APC would jus handover d ticket to Ribadu and give him federal backing. The true is that the northeast is locked down for PMB, he has done so much for that region in terms of appointment and security issues
thanks, your head dey there.

I pity Atiku cos the beating he will receive ehn, no hospital will be able to treat the wound

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by spartacus11(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kiakia:
Northern votes alone would not have secured the Presidency for Buhari. It was majority of votes from the South South and South West that got him the position.

It was Vote from North Central and South West

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by hmuhammad(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
spartacus11:

Dat was y a poster above told u guys it is only Tinubu leaving APC dat can shake d party to his root not Atiku

If SE refuse to support PMB just know dat Tinubu is our next President after PMB

Simple as ABC
you are a patriot, God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by hmuhammad(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
spartacus11:

Simple as ABC
you are a patriot, God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by cyberguy72(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
MyMouth:
Let him try it na, Ribadu is there waiting in the wings! APC would jus handover d ticket to Ribadu and give him federal backing. The true is that the northeast is locked down for PMB, he has done so much for that region in terms of appointment and security issues
Wishful thimking
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by cyberguy72(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Babatundecash:

You don't know what politics is all about.....forget the propaganda circulating in the media that seven Governors, ministers,NASS members are ready to dump APC...... I am from Northern Nigeria (NC To be precise) most of these Governors,NASS Members rode on the popularity of PMB...... BINDOW wouldn't have become Governor if not for the popularity of PMB..... Ribadu would have become the Governor of Adamawa had it been He was in APC..... Did you know how the popularity of PMB has silent political heavy weight from the North like Lamido, Aliyu,Bafarawa,Tukur and a few to mention...... I can tell you that no man born of woman from Northern Nigeria can defeat PMB..... The only Soul that Will leave APC and make the party to struggle is TINuBU...... we all know the role of media in the game of politics....PMB was also a serial contestant like Atiku.... until Tinubu repackaged him.... using The media and His political godson Lai Mohammed...... And The respected Tinubu I know will not betray His Boy.... who is currently occupying the number two position in the country...... Tinubu remains the only soul in Nigeria politics that can fight PMB using the media and a new Version of lai Mohammed.....PMB/PYO till 2023.......as popular as saraki is in Northern Nigeria.... if He made the mistake of decamping with ATIKU.... He would not return as senator by 2019......He can Ask the like of Lamido,Babangida Aliyu, Shena and many more from Northern Nigeria who refused to pitch tent with Pmb.
If wishes were horses.....
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by nairanaira12: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
magoo10:
As an apc governor we know it is too early for you to do that now because you do not muscle the kind of power atiku have, they will just swallow you alive and impeach you by abracadabra.

Atiku has little or no control over adamawa politics

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by ndubueze92(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Babatundecash:

This is rubbish... We voted Buhari based on his reputation and penchant for fighting corruption. Corruption was too much in the last administration and APC came with a lot of promises, they rode on our empathy and not some kind of Buhari magic and your too much faith on the Tinubu effect.
If you're a youth, I think it's time we start strategizing on how to liberate Nigeria, than clamoring for this political damagogs and inslavers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by ndubueze92(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
bonechamberlain:
angry its difficult for one to comment on nairaland recently with almost threads riddled with useless and unnecessary tribal and fooolish comments angry
Exactly, with what am seeing in Nairaland, this country is too divided, doomed with so many ideotic views.
Some times I try to correct them but you end up descending to their very low level of insults.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by waveman2: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
You are very poor at politics but good at vomiting propaganda. Nobody said still was going to defeat pmb in the north but northern votes will be shared. And as for saraki u must understand dry own Kwara state and he was once a senator under pdp. Every politician has his political base and for your information adamawa state government got into power under because of his political godfather defected to apc.the only inroad pmb will have is still d southwest and did time an inroad to ss and se.dat his why he his trying to mend fences with Tinubu and the SE by getting d southeast governors on his side. And for Tinubu not betraying his boy, have u ever wonder y tinubu is insisting buhari goes through primaries well ponder on it. Plz try to understand politics.

Babatundecash:

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
magoo10:

Yes, only that it will happen in your dreams

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by cytell56: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Adamawa state, Jibrilla Bindow has put to rest rumours of decamping to the PDP following the departure of Ex-VP, Atiku Abubakar from the APC.

Bindow, in a statement through the commissioner for Information, Adamawa state, Ahmed Sajoh, said that his relationship with Atiku will remain cordial.

"The governor was elected under the banner of APC and will continue to remain as APC governor.The relationship would not be affected in any way.

The former vice-president respects the governor as the number one citizen of the state; the governor respects the former vice president as a prominent son of the state"

The statement also pointed out that neither the governor or any of his cabinet members will follow in Atiku's path.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/25/not-following-atiku-pdp-adamawa-state-governor-bindow/

Politicians that speaks from both sides of the mouth.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by EazyMoh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is mere political statement...

I laugh at APC supporters celebrating over this comment because they don't even know how politicians defect. I assure them that Bindow is heading towards the Umbrella side of the political divide
Lol! Let me bookmark this post for you.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by henryhemon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mufasa27:

Babtunde from the north, continue cheesy

Well no one will see his analysis and not argue with a better one but clowns who have nothing to say make ethnic comments cuz that's all they have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku should just go and start acting movie, that area will definitely fit him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:
No single governor will follow Atiku to PDP. The thisday report that governors, ministers and senators are decamping with him is nothing but propaganda.

You don't even know these politicians. lol

If they follow Atiku now, what effect would that produce?

There is nothing as destabilizing as having someone you are not even sure of his next move attending series of confidential meetings with you.

Fear Naija politicians grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.