Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor (22336 Views)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Presidency Summons Buhari’s Minister To Aso Rock Following Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by AdesegunSanni89: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
nigma23:

2015 is not 2019, the dynamics of the game has changed , PMB is popular but his popularity did not win him elections prior to 2015, he won because of the APC coalition.a coalition that is collapsing due to personal interests of those In the coalition
yeah but you forgot to add that PMB was not in power prior to 2915 elections but he is now in power. Bros that should count for something
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by AdesegunSanni89: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=chinjo post=62737175][/quote] oga wetin be GEJ selling point in 2015?wey all the igbos and SS give am their votes. Na so all then Northerners gobgive PMB their votes even say him no preform to expectations. Trust me the odds favour PMB to continue till 2023
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by duwdu: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Babatundecash:

You don't know what politics is all about.....forget the propaganda circulating in the media that seven Governors, ministers,NASS members are ready to dump APC...... I am from Northern Nigeria (NC To be precise) most of these Governors,NASS Members rode on the popularity of PMB...... BINDOW wouldn't have become Governor if not for the popularity of PMB..... Ribadu would have become the Governor of Adamawa had it been He was in APC..... Did you know how the popularity of PMB has silent political heavy weight from the North like Lamido, Aliyu,Bafarawa,Tukur and a few to mention...... I can tell you that no man born of woman from Northern Nigeria can defeat PMB..... The only Soul that Will leave APC and make the party to struggle is TINuBU...... we all know the role of media in the game of politics....PMB was also a serial contestant like Atiku.... until Tinubu repackaged him.... using The media and His political godson Lai Mohammed...... And The respected Tinubu I know will not betray His Boy.... who is currently occupying the number two position in the country...... Tinubu remains the only soul in Nigeria politics that can fight PMB using the media and a new Version of lai Mohammed.....PMB/PYO till 2023.......as popular as saraki is in Northern Nigeria.... if He made the mistake of decamping with ATIKU.... He would not return as senator by 2019......He can Ask the like of Lamido,Babangida Aliyu, Shena and many more from Northern Nigeria who refused to pitch tent with Pmb.

Poor formatting aside, this is a well-reasoned write up. Well done, @Babatundecash.

P34c3
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:58am On Nov 27, 2017
hmmmmm let us wait and see Watin will be happened ooooo. undecided
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by durangokid: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=positivetaught post=62731437]It's hard to beat Buhari now but certainly not impossible, if only PDP would micro zone their chairmanship to the SW,presidential ticket to NE,with a solid agreement for an ibo presidency in 2023 then pick Dankwambo for president with an IBO sound VP,unitedly join in marketing them with sound reasons,it will not be impossible to create a shock in 2019,Atiku made a terrible mistake by decamping to APC now it's very hard in good conscience to ask shekarau or lamido to step down for him without causing confusion. I really do not think that given a very good chance the NE wouldn't want the presidency by one of their own except Buhari,right now there is a suppressed disquiet over NW dominance of northern politics, it's just that PDP is not putting it house properly in order if not Buhari is very beatable, this is politics don't be so cock will.[/quote. My brother your analysis is somehow correct, let me tell you Buhari cannot win 2019 election except through rigging, those of them defending him and APC are well known charlatans, his popularity is down to 45% in the northern states and his is already been demystified by failing those of them who took him as god and down south he was never trusted forget about those who repackaged him Southerners knows Buhari antecedents, jega was bent on making sure he Installed buhari with some elements in the north who are not happy with the some development. So anybody saying nobody can win Buhari is talking out of fear. APC knows very well that they can not win any election in Nigeria except through ringing. Megaskia de gaskia
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by durangokid: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2017
duwdu:

Poor formatting aside, this is a well-reasoned write up. Well done, @Babatundecash.

P34c3
. My brother your analysis is somehow correct, let me tell you Buhari cannot win 2019 election except through rigging, those of them defending him and APC are well known charlatans, his popularity is down to 45% in the northern states and his is already been demystified by failing those of them who took him as god and down south he was never trusted forget about those who repackaged him Southerners knows Buhari antecedents, jega was bent on making sure he Installed buhari with some elements in the north who are not happy with the some development. So anybody saying nobody can win Buhari is talking out of fear. APC knows very well that they can not win any election in Nigeria except through ringing. Megaskia de gaskia
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Munae(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2017
genghiskhan007:

OK You are a beautiful lady though Op I'll meet u someday?
If God wills...
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
shehuAO:
Did Atiku told any of you commentators that he was going to join PDP? Atiku is going to form a new party with his loots.
A new party? Not in the least. Atiku is too ambitious to start forming a new party at this late hour. He is rejoining PDP.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by Kiakia(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

It was Vote from North Central and South West
You are right. North Central and South West.
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by gGGODDd(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

You need to be slapped properly boy.
okay, You may be right shawty. but if I let u slap me would you let me pound that cunt a couple times?
Re: I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor by LecciGucci: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Vendobuynigeria.
Sorey bro i had to mention u on another trade.
Pls i want to ask u something no vex.

Did u contact that guy who is posting screenshot of his earning on forex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Governors, Mum On Preferred Candidate / Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / EFCC Raids Ita Ekpeyong’s House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.