Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (6229 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by relevanteism(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Funny scenario. Op better edit this post. Typical 9ja logic at play on you. You never receive your goods you don jump enter here. From secretary to lawyer, maybe next na minister. Until you receive, snap the unboxing, then you can seem it fit that you have received it. I don't know why the former thread was closed. Maybe na man know man or something don rub hand or they sweet talk you to it. I would have loved all the comments here to be taken to that old thread.
Let it end where it all started.
As for me, infinikoncept na footballer, e wan carry your head play.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by chyegems(f): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
relevanteism:
Funny scenario. Op better edit this post. Typical 9ja logic at play on you. You never receive your goods you don jump enter here. From secretary to lawyer, maybe next na minister. Until you receive, snap the unboxing, then you can seem it fit that you have received it. I don't know why the former thread was closed. Maybe na man know man or something don rub hand or they sweet talk you to it. I would have loved all the comments here to be taken to that old thread.
Let it end where it all started.
As for me, infinikoncept na footballer, e wan carry your head play.
honestly I don't see the need to close the other thread and we come here to start all over again making people who didn't follow at first start to drag us back to issues that has been trashed. Man know man will never end in this we country.

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Good Morning Everyone..

The Lawyer said he has sent the goods today through FedEx..
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Dramadiddy(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2017
I hope it's for real this time.. you Don really suffer for that infinity something hand.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Dramadiddy:
I hope it's for real this time.. you Don really suffer for that infinity something hand.
Bro no be small suffer d guy see.....next time when d guy hear as dem mention INFINIT.......b4 dem complete am , my guy go do USAIN BOLT........he he he he he he he he.......as for me, I don do usain bolt since........hhehehehehe
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro no be small suffer d guy see.....next time when d guy hear as dem mention INFINIT.......b4 dem complete am , my guy go do USAIN BOLT........he he he he he he he he.......as for me, I don do usain bolt since........hhehehehehe

When u hear INFINIT na like dis show pass

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have the tracking number and the goods will be delivered on Monday because there is public holiday tomorrow
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
chyegems:
honestly I don't see the need to close the other thread and we come here to start all over again making people who didn't follow at first start to drag us back to issues that has been trashed. Man know man will never end in this we country.
That's why its dangerous to rely on advert placed on this forum, a regular advertiser on nairaland just scammed his client & his advert still running as at this seconds. some blogs like Lindikeji, are not exempted and the baddest is viviangist.ng, dem scammed gullible Nigerians millions of naira through their numerous ponzi scheme opened & operate by herself & brother but many are not aware.

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
olasubomi007:
I have the tracking number and the goods will be delivered on Monday because there is public holiday tomorrow

Ok good, congratulations
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
If I have any mini-importation to do, I definitely would NOT use InfinityKoncept ... too much hassles, better to use another company.

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ychris: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

When u hear INFINIT na like dis show pass
Ajah 4!
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2017
In Fact If em hear Infinix Sef, em go take off lol.
Gentlevin:
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by JazzMode: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Really annoying to know this is still lingering. Now Dec 1st as I type this. What a shame.

Infinitikoncept all thanks to you for the well deserved popularity negative reputation you have gained by the rather unnecesarily difficult way you chose to handle this issue.

Olasubomi007, Please you need to edit the topic to reflect the true state of this issue, and for once stick to giving the true picture. There is no point trying to make things look better than they are. A Better Topic, "Infinitikoncept Is In The Process of Releasing My Goods".
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2017
So Guys.

I just received my items..

I got all of items but 3.

Men Boxer briefs
Crocs Unisex
iPhone 7 Plus case

I don’t have this 3 items yet...

Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:
So Guys.

I just received my items..

I got all of items but 3.

Men Boxer briefs
Crocs Unisex
iPhone 7 Plus case

I don’t have this 3 items yet...

Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy

OK OK OK .....that's good.....finally you got your goods, atleast most of them.....we all learn everyday either via d hard way or easy way......take care bro.....
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Kirinwa: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Op unbox and confirm. Abi you wan cook soup chop the foofoo infinit package?
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kirinwa:
Op unbox and confirm. Abi you wan cook soup chop the foofoo infinit package?

I unboxed. That’s how I knew 3 items were missing
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by GrandMufti: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

Na wa
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sauceEEP(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Three items missing? Op any explanation for that?
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
sauceEEP:
Three items missing? Op any explanation for that?

Infinitikoncept said I should call the USA and ask about my goods..

☹️☹️☹️
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sauceEEP(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

☹️☹️☹️
And you paid fully the shipping cost of the missing items right?
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
sauceEEP:

And you paid fully the shipping cost of the missing items right?

Yes
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God you have finally gotten your items
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by TellMeNothing: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Goods not complete.. I said it that the goods have been tampered with hence the K-legged turn of events from the Infiniti concepts himself

Lol grin

Baba dun thief him client boxers

Ah de tex una. Na beating this Infiniti scammer suppose collect. Anytime i reason how dat thread start, come end. his aggressive beginning and humble endings... After attracting the whole Nairaland and wasting people's time. Na beating. Serious beating. To reformat hin scoin.. Idiat

Abeg i no get strength to talk again.

OP atleast the most valuable items are intact. As a young man, learn your lessons, accept the little loss and move on.. Abi you get strength to drag am again? Okay thats fine.
My people say: person wey say e wan play with Craze man make e ready to follow craze de go

4 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

☹️☹️☹️
He said u should call USA abi?...don't mind that crook.....but he collected shipping money....abi did USA not send those missing items to his warehouse ?

After d crook will change moniker and begin shipping biz again.......we will be watching him.......
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ychris: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
cc : Willy30
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by tqsmile: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

The missing items explain the unending drama.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by kayzat: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

Yes

What's the worth of the missing items ?
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by kayzat: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
chyegems:

I was also shocked by the speed the mods locked that other thread . Seun need to start monitoring the activities of his mods seriously.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
kayzat:

What's the worth of the missing items ?

About $61
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007 congratulations for receiving you package at last, for the missing items i think u can let that slide, but that thief will never go un-purnished .......

Hope your iPhones are both intact and in good condition....
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Macaulish(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasubomi007:

About $61

I'm happy you've got the items bro..

For the 3.

Take it as sacrifice & Let it go bro..

I wish your more funds ahead.

Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Announces N18.12bn Trade Surplus / Fastrack Business Club / Why The DHL Is Better Than The UPS And Other Courier Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.