Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

EXTORTION&MALNUTRITION At NYSC Orientation Camp Niger State Paiko. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EXTORTION&MALNUTRITION At NYSC Orientation Camp Niger State Paiko. (578 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Undergraduates Allege Extortion By Lecturers On Campus / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXTORTION&MALNUTRITION At NYSC Orientation Camp Niger State Paiko. by Tonymike(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Somebody please correct me if am wrong.
I thought sufficient funds are being allocated to NYSC camps for convienient orientation process, i still cant understand why the NYSC officials in Niger state are feeding corpers like prisoners in kuje prison or kiri Kiri, sometimes they give corpers bread and stew as breakfast, and most times food without meat
Banks on the other hand are making things worst by requesting down payment from corpers within the camp before opening an account, banks like Ecobank(2100k) UBA(1500)Unity bank(1600) etc.
Even if you go to the mammy market to get stuffs for yourself the price are being inflatted, a plastic bucket costs #450, plate of food, #300, water can which you can get for #500 outside the camp goes for #1000k within the camp there is relatively 40% increase in the price of goods within the camp.
The toilets and bathroom are messed up, there are no proper infrastructures/amenities put in place.
A lot of things are going wrong within the NYSC ORIENTATION camp paiko Niger state and no one seem to be doing something about it, this hygenically and morally unfair.
And after going through hell within the camp the Niger state government will still refuse to pay state monthly allowance to corps members, tell me why wont corp members seek redeployment when being posted to Niger state?

(1) (Reply)

Five Disturbing Videos On Youtube / NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities / Umyu Academic Calendar For 2017/18 Session | Undergraduate&poatgraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.